Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
BTR was in my HMs. I knew it'd make it far.



No.
Oh my bad I will add i forgot it. :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BTR was more than deserving of a top 10 place - seeing it in the top 3 is great!

Many of the series listed thus far have great heartwarming moments, but Bocchi is all heartwarming

The MC [the aforementioned Bocchi] does the socially awkward character trope far better than all others [Komi need not even attempt to compete here] - and therefore her character 'breakthroughs' are all the more satisfying

The animation is great, interesting, and the comedic moments actually hit - rather than just being awkward, as is usually the case in series with socially awkward MCs

Also, the series has an actual progressive plot, not just random scenes loosely tied together

Totally unexpected series for me and a most enjoyable watch [bring on season 2!]
:verily
I agreee :zomg ! time for you to add A Place further than the Universe and Yuru Camp for warming your winter evenings with your kids :nod







Top 2 coming Asap either tonight or tomorrow morning !
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Finish Horimiya and Freiren first, then maybe will try one of them
❤
You need them both in your life, I assure you but if you have to pick one 1st go for a place further than the universe it's shorter. and its so so good. Also Frieren is still airing for like 5 months and it's once a week only, you need to incorporate some sweet and comfy moments for balance in your life, ideally twice or thrice a week, to maintain a healthy diet and for your happiness ! :nod
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall



​

Ranking #2 - 32 Points





Kakukaku Shikajika (Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist's Journey)



@Erinyes (10) @Brandish μ (8) @Xadyu (8) @Marmalade (6) @Organizized (HM)
🎤 : " I cry every time I read this. Akiko Higashimura is a genius for writing this. It being autobiographical makes me love it even more, I wish I had a teacher like this. "
~Xadyu


🎤 : " Where to begin? This is one of my all-time favorite manga, a true gem (ranked equal to HxH but different style, so it is not comparable). Firstly, it's the author's autobiography, a masterpiece that brilliantly combines funny, cozy, and heartfelt moments. It's written with such honesty and authenticity and without any filter. So many scenes are relatable ( at least to me). I know I recommended it so many times and that people probably are not interested because of the format (autobiography), but trust me guys, it's one of the best manga I have ever read ! "
~Erin'





​






Ranking #1 - 49 points





Spy x Family



@Copy Panda (10) @Juviii (10) @revo (10) @z.5 (8) @Shad (5)
@Nii (3) @Hermit (2) @Kiki (1) @Demonspeed (HM) @shinobi (HM)

The winner !









Huge thanks guys, for your participation and for your patience ! <3 I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ! Feel free to share your opinion, and any constructive criticism, and see you Asap, likely in Winter for another theme !
Much lov
e !



​

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
How did I not see this coming.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

​

🎤 : " Where to begin? This is one of my all-time favorite manga, a true gem (ranked equal to HxH but different style, so it is not comparable). ​
Oh, really :frankerz.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Given how it's popular ( I remember manga wars) I'm surprised noone listed Grand Blue, same for manga like Oremonogatari etc. I expected Chihayafuru to be nominated too.
I really had to leave aside plenty of manga I enjoy. There are so many picks that ranked so low or were not even nominated but on the other hand, a great part of my faves made it into top 10.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How did I not see this coming.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh, really :frankerz.
they are both my faves but they re different, we cant compare them thats what i mean. theres no hidden meaning :arf HxH is a long running manga Kakukaku is a 34 chapters autobiography its 2 different kinds of manga its like me saying I love fruits desserts and sushis ... but I cant compare them :arf :handgun
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thx Erinyes, was great round until I gazed upon the winner. #Overrated


Given how it's popular ( I remember manga wars) I'm surprised noone listed Grand Blue
Since I'm the only one posts on its thread and Gajeel did not participate, I did think about it. But it didn't fit with theme imo, as it's more college party humor.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I know you rejected it but Golden Kamuy deserved to be there. The SoL-like moments are actually insanely good :arf .
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know you rejected it but Golden Kamuy deserved to be there. The SoL-like moments are actually insanely good :arf .
You know the mangaka started a new series, Dogs Red, it's a hockey series. The MC is basically Koito playing hockey 🤣
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I know you rejected it but Golden Kamuy deserved to be there. The SoL-like moments are actually insanely good :arf .
I trust you but if I accept it, I could have accepted Vinland saga ( i mean why not, farming sweet life etc..) I found it hard to sometimes decide but yeah Gm is too much... <_>


 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know the mangaka started a new series, Dogs Red, it's a hockey series. The MC is basically Koito playing hockey 🤣
Yes. But I want to catch up with a few other series before starting another manga.
 
Top