Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But if you don't hint, where is the equality? :arf

Not even willing to use references to the show or the "Never or had the role" before? :hmm
I quite get it though. It always irritated me that this is how MH plays the game. Just talk, no forced hinting or just straight giving it away.

Last few times I decided to go against that, I always ended up at the stake. Usually innocent. It's a stupid play (either way).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Can we pick a single person to votekill already? Let's exclude those we "trust" and go for one of the others.
What do you suggest then?

~

Not even willing to use references to the show or the "Never or had the role" before? :hmm
Juvii is a dangerous mafia player, she tends to let town kill themselves by staying out of the fray, which is probably why she doesn't want to hint.

~
Dota time, I won't be able to push any further, I have doubts about xad after his latest reply.

He could have said roles because he was checking the interaction thread.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dota time, I won't be able to push any further, I have doubts about xad after his latest reply.

He could have said roles because he was checking the interaction thread.
I could've lied, yes. But I didn't.

Checked my role. ctrl+f'd the page and checked everything else that was relevant to my role. Thus reading roles.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Juviii Clain that you are active, so that you have no reason to be alive tomorrow?

I won't have you in D4 alive just FYI, preparing execuses, wanna justify being alive by mafia using m.det on you.

You are the best player in this game, you don't die I will lynch you :D
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What do you suggest then?

~



Juvii is a dangerous mafia player, she tends to let town kill themselves by staying out of the fray, which is probably why she doesn't want to hint.

~
Dota time, I won't be able to push any further, I have doubts about xad after his latest reply.

He could have said roles because he was checking the interaction thread.
I suggest everyone tells their top 3 suspects and we go for the most common in the list.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Well, true, you did state you have not had the role, still it felt weird for me for not directly claiming, and giving a sense of not knowing exactly with what role to go.

Also interesting hint there Xad

------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Demonspeed - Passive - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868732
2. Shad - Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868668
3. Raven ?
4. Erinyes - Passive https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868771
5. Belserion - had the role twice indirectly https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868863
6. digitaldude https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868746
7. Xadyu - a role he never had https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868767
8. AwkwardMisha - Active
9. Juviii - omnioius
10. Brandish ?
11. Desin24 Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868733
12. Crescent Jinx ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm down now to Jinx, Raven, and Brandish


I am not saying that others are green to me, but at least I can start somewhere with them

I might cast my vote either on Jinx or Raven, because it seems that Brandish will already get a penalty vote


Edit: Juviii - ? to Juviii - ominous - sorry need to update my word list / also typo edit, gomen
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I never stopped talking to you.... Where does that come from? :s:s:s
It been a year since you gave me a hug. I feel so so so very sad.

Erinyes chan no longer care about me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I already voted, Baka!
ah xD gomen yes i was even the one who added it xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

30 min mark​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
30 min mark

Shit, I might not make this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Literally and figuratively, dammit.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii Clain that you are active, so that you have no reason to be alive tomorrow?

I won't have you in D4 alive just FYI, preparing execuses, wanna justify being alive by mafia using m.det on you.

You are the best player in this game, you don't die I will lynch you :D
I don't need excuses. But if y' all are so hung up on it, I'll give you this so you can move on to actual potential Mafia: never had the role before. There. Enjoy it.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
ah xD gomen yes i was even the one who added it xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

30 min mark​
I voted too
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Okay, 30 minutes.

For me, it is either Jinx or Raven.

Again raven, I see you are here around the forum, yet no proper hint.
Same with Jinx, a lot of going back and forth but nothing substantial.


Both are way too low on the radar.

For me, it is either or
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Okay, 30 minutes.

For me, it is either Jinx or Raven.

Again raven, I see you are here around the forum, yet no proper hint.
Same with Jinx, a lot of going back and forth but nothing substantial.


Both are way too low on the radar.

For me, it is either or
I agree with you there. Little talk about the game from both. It's tricky cause it's the first day but that means we don't have much to go by either.
Would add Demon for the reasons I mentioned but losing Buffy is a shame for my future GIFs and roleplay.

Desin been lurking a bit I noticed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top