Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
The idea of a chess battle royale is cool, but in this situation I don't see how it will be good.

Even though Rak is a rank level, it is not the same thing as a high-ranker, much less a BH.

Androssi and AA don't even talk about it, they might have the strength of a regular A rank at best, but they can't handle it here.
until he throws that one spear then passes out 😆

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good opportunity for Rak and AA to demo their special abilities!!!

Rashut v Tiara will be FIRE!!!

It’s obvious that Goruro is going to draw the King piece LOL!!!

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Is this the worst ever rated tog chapter on Naver ? 5.09

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So the Wolverine/Badger BH is dead!!!

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
When is SIU taking a break? Man, the art and the story, everything is going down since hiatus. I can understand the art since, he hires people but the story is written by SIU. Hope I am wrong like the nest arc. At first, it was bad but when all the pieces were put together, it was not such a bad arc. Hope to see this arc like the nest. After the war, hope he takes a long break and can revitalise the story.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure what it means but Traum’s eyes glitter to the left in the flashback and now they glit to the right?!

Whatever Enkidou is and whatever happened!!! Both Traum and Gustang agreed to discard the memory… there’s a good chance that Zahard and the other GWs never found out!!!

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Cyclrin from discord said the title is Enkidu 2. Present Traumerei speaks a bit. Baam & co are at the sprout. Turtle BH is a midget. Robadon punched Gir's arm off and the chapter ends with Robadon vs Proust apparently.

Lightprayer

Tbh, I might be the only one who likes the rule of the game. I just need that juicy execution which is something SIU is not good at as of the moment.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I see that holan is in the cage

i assumed that he stayed back at the mothership with whitegarment.

is she dead too? Pococo said those who didnt surrender were killed

ernaux/erno seems to be missing too.

Good to see proust confirmed as number 2, im a little disappointed that he seems to be a lightbearer. We already got an impressive lightbearer with richemont. I suppose he will have some book based skills as well.

robadon’s strength is being hyped, but whats the point? If he gets to the sprout will that skew the game in traumerei’s favor or is it another pointless plot thread to give us a fight between the two strongest tower borns in both families?

The game isnt bad as a concept, but I think we are overdue to bringing this arc to a close, im hoping the game doesnt last long. Id rather they hurried up and confirmed the revolution leader and how they plan to kill gustang and traumerei or if it really is gustang himself

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

ernaux/erno seems to be missing too.

Good to see proust confirmed as number 2, im a little disappointed that he seems to be a lightbearer. We already got an impressive lightbearer with richemont. I suppose he will have some book based skills as well.

robadon’s strength is being hyped, but whats the point? If he gets to the sprout will that skew the game in traumerei’s favor or is it another pointless plot thread to give us a fight between the two strongest tower borns in both families?

The game isnt bad as a concept, but I think we are overdue to bringing this arc to a close, im hoping it
I feel like this arc would be the final one for season 3. But it would be very long. We're a bit close to knowing everything about the entirety of the Lo Po Bia and half of the Po Bidaus.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Injecting the sperm instead of the regular sex I suppose?
It's been confirmed that Traum has ordinary children who undergo DNA manipulation to become unusual and supposely stronger e.g Yasrasha and his entire generational mates... even Shilial's mother mingled with that snake dude to get her stronger; Whitegarment Widow is no exception.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Luslec, the two Elders, Jinsung, Yama and Doom for team FUG?

Or only one Elder since Khel is a coward. Replaced by Paul.

Hard to imagine Yama not being relevant in this game.

Wait... when was the last time we saw Paul? :XD

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Is this the worst ever rated tog chapter on Naver ? 5.09
Ratings haven't been that good for the past months.
IIRC SIU hardly managed to get three consecutive +9, and it happened only once.
Ratings are mostly in the 7-8 range now, with some really disliked chapters getting 5-6 at most.

It used to be +9.5 for every chapter before the nest.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Luslec, the two Elders, Jinsung, Yama and Doom for team FUG?

Or only one Elder since Khel is a coward. Replaced by Paul.

Hard to imagine Yama not being relevant in this game.

Wait... when was the last time we saw Paul? :XD
Paul is most probably at seolgwang with sophia and evankhell

Yu hansung should be somewhere floating around as well. I wonder if taumerei remembers that he wanted to capture him or if that has been shelved.

Also….
Where is cha? Didnt he leave with lobadon. Is he suddenly going to fight the po bidau family or has he found his way into dowons dress

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Which side is dumas?? If dumas is in baam side than its already 70% chance win, dumas + baam, is enough to solo bh anyway

Sadly enne is in eurasia family
Enne is sealed and so out of active ranking ; she can't be counted in a family ranking in the middle of an active war.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana

Joo told us that not all BH were here
so she's on the mothership

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Traumerei then: "I am different compared to you Gustang, i don't care about what happened in the past, if you try to ruin our present, no matter what happened before, I will try my best to stop you"
Also "I never trusted anyone in my Family"

Traumerei now, "What is that ? a shinheuh I don't even remember is going to get killed by Gustang ? I can't let it happen ! I will bet everything on these 5 BH's that I value less than a meal for a shinheuh I like, and I know i can't trust them in handling the irregular they just failed to retrieve, whom just so happens to be in possession of Leviathan and my memories, not like i saw Baam casually negate Perseus reins, or teleport every shinheuh in my aquarium out of the mothership a few days ago"

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's hilarious how Gir thought she could beat Lobadon.

"Without my FH protecting me I can't do it." :noworry :noworry

It is very difficult to have patience with a work that has lasted 10 years and where the author wastes countless chapters showing flashbacks of characters useless to the story (Haratcha and Kendrick Dell) or spends three hundred panels just showing martial arts movements.

SIU is wasting a lot of time with just two families and it's not because of a pacing problem because in the past it has managed to deliver a lot of information in just 1 or 2 chapters.

We have 8 more families ahead of us, 3 of which to this day, 600 chapters later, we know absolutely nothing about.
Shouldn’t you be happy we have so much story

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Zahard and the 10 Families are allies on paper. Gustang became a traitor with his actions and Traumerei is very loyal to Zahard so it's not that strange. Plus Traumerei doesn't really care that much about his family.

I need to learn how to play chess but... wouldn't Baam be the King by default?
the king in chess usually is not strong the queen is the strongest but we saw that baam was considering as a rock probably dumas or tiara will be the queen anyway the problem is that baam already arrived there without being captured so he should already be free at this point, i dont understand why he is participating in the game did sui forget the other game to set baam free....

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
the king in chess usually is not strong the queen is the strongest but we saw that baam was considering as a rock probably dumas or tiara will be the queen anyway the problem is that baam already arrived there without being captured so he should already be free at this point, i dont understand why he is participating in the game did sui forget the other game to set baam free....
Because... if he doesn't do something... things will become troublesome for everyone once Gustang recovers his memories.

Also... he thinks that... he needs to do this or he and his precious loved ones will suffer. He can't run away from this fate!!! :)

Last edited: