The Zwivix Thread

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I dunno much bout role playin, but I'm a VIP for real :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Omg over load....Ok well you girls that wanna join tell me your titles that you want to I can add you to the official roster.
 

gluttony

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
ok imperium suggested this... plus the captain part
Captain Chick of Doom - soo cool xX loool
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hmmm zwi this roster thing is still confsuing me... :wtf is it the chatroom? :blink

oh yeah. sorrry for just leaving a while ago. my stepdad suddenly came home and you know i was 'supposed' to be doing HW :smile-big and he's really nosy too... so.. :sweat
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
*yawn*

morning to y'all involved parties.

zwi, did ya recruit any new members yesterday?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ithepirate-san, we have recruited 3 new members to the brigade now our step to world domination is even closer :kukuku

hmmm zwi this roster thing is still confsuing me...
Go to the first page :)

oh yeah. sorrry for just leaving a while ago. my stepdad suddenly came home and you know i was 'supposed' to be doing HW and he's really nosy too... so..
I know what you mean....i'm actually mean to be revising for my exams next week :sweat
 
Last edited:

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey zwiv! :glomp Your thread is growing so fast! :XD Good for you zwiv. ^^
So what's going on here? :blink What is that brigade?

I've been told :fan
Who told you about that imp? :XD

Well they always waddle, I dont know its kindda a funny way of walking...
Well, i guess you're right about that. :XD It's funny to see them walk like that. :amuse So have you try walking like a penguin before zwiv? :XD

Totally! Omg if I had a penguin for a pet my life would be complete...
Why don't you try adopt a penguin as a pet for your brigade zwiv? Or make them your brigade mascot! :XD

Well I have only reading a little of Fairy Tail. I also translate Fairy Tail to Spanish...I dont get most of the story..since I bearly started translating the last 4 chapters, but I'm kindda getting the story now.
You're translating it too? :amuse So what are you translating beside fairy tail and whistle zwiv? So what do you think about fairy tail zwiv? ^^

well I had to meet a deadline that day and I didnt have time to turn off or change the radio station, or else I would never finish my work...So I was stuck listening to it for my whole day. It was a nightmare.
I bet it is.. :XD Listen to unwanted song will make you feel bad for sure. :XD
So do you like country music before zwiv?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
ok imperium suggested this... plus the captain part
Captain Chick of Doom - soo cool xX loool
~Added it ^^

hmmm zwi this roster thing is still confsuing me... :wtf is it the chatroom? :blink

oh yeah. sorrry for just leaving a while ago. my stepdad suddenly came home and you know i was 'supposed' to be doing HW :smile-big and he's really nosy too... so.. :sweat
Well just check the first page of my thread and everything will make sense.
*yawn*

morning to y'all involved parties.

zwi, did ya recruit any new members yesterday?
Well we got 3 people, but after I left nobody else...

Hey zwiv! :glomp Your thread is growing so fast! :XD Good for you zwiv. ^^
So what's going on here? :blink What is that brigade?
Well the brigade was originally maked for the great Penguin war, but now we're just an RP group and we hang out and watch youtube vids and chat.

Well, i guess you're right about that. :XD It's funny to see them walk like that. :amuse So have you try walking like a penguin before zwiv? :XD
Lol. Yes, i have to admit it, doesnt everyone though...Btw I did it when I was smaller not any time soon.

Why don't you try adopt a penguin as a pet for your brigade zwiv? Or make them your brigade mascot! :XD
Omg your right. I guess the PSBS has a mascot now!

You're translating it too? :amuse So what are you translating beside fairy tail and whistle zwiv? So what do you think about fairy tail zwiv? ^^
I also translate D.Gray-Man and I used to do Death Note and xxxHolic. Fairy Tail is cool I like it.

I bet it is.. :XD Listen to unwanted song will make you feel bad for sure. :XD
So do you like country music before zwiv?
Yea, I liked some country songs before but after that I just skip over CMT(Country Music Televison) when I'm channel surfing.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Guys, i know it's great to see a lively thread and an active conversation, but i suggest to stop making one-liner posts that could be regarded as spam. I hope i'm making myself clear this time. Thank you.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@ Zwi, great more members. i was thinking though, shouldnt you and I have a section of our own as the founders? :XD

@Ichi, does that warning include me or is it just them? :blink
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hello! what's up? :) Nice avi and sig zwi! :wtf d.gray-man that's like my favorite manga!!!! :XD

:glomp i want it :p did bax make it for you again?

*ill go look at the front page..*

EDIT: saw the front page!!! mmm... can't think of a title...

anybody wanna help me out? :sweat
 
Last edited:

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey zwiv! ^^ What do you think about halloween? Are u going to do anything fun at halloween? ^^
You changed your avy and siggy zwiv? Your new sig and avy is so awesome!!! :gigglebunny It's so cool!! ^^ Did you make it by yourself zwiv?

Well the brigade was originally maked for the great Penguin war, but now we're just an RP group and we hang out and watch youtube vids and chat.
Is it because PY surrendered zwiv? So what is RP? :blink So what is your fav movie and anime zwiv?

Lol. Yes, i have to admit it, doesnt everyone though...Btw I did it when I was smaller not any time soon.
:XD

Omg your right. I guess the PSBS has a mascot now!
Yaay! Congratz for the mascot zwiv! :XD Then you should try find a nice pic of penguin for your mascot. :XD

I also translate D.Gray-Man and I used to do Death Note and xxxHolic. Fairy Tail is cool I like it.
You like xxx holic too zwiv? So do you like CLAMP's work? ^^

Yea, I liked some country songs before but after that I just skip over CMT(Country Music Televison) when I'm channel surfing.
Looks like that day make you hate country music very much. :XD
EDIT: saw the front page!!! mmm... can't think of a title...

anybody wanna help me out? :sweat
What title lil?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
meh, your old sig was better zwivix (not a huge fan of d.gray man XD)
@ Zwi, great more members. i was thinking though, shouldnt you and I have a section of our own as the founders? :XD
Not fair, arent i the same rank:yelling I should be in their too :scry
@Ichi, does that warning include me or is it just them? :blink
He means all of us pirate-chan:amuse
anybody wanna help me out? :sweat
:nuts how about the lilinator or lil-queen or lil-maestro or..or..or..lilium -_-;
So what is RP?
Its role-playing velvet. you can find the thread here
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Guys, i know it's great to see a lively thread and an active conversation, but i suggest to stop making one-liner posts that could be regarded as spam. I hope i'm making myself clear this time. Thank you.
Well I already warned them about it a few pages back, Well I guess maybe they'll listen now that a Mod tells them...:notrust Shame on you guys...
@ Zwi, great more members. i was thinking though, shouldnt you and I have a section of our own as the founders? :XD
Nah, I think we should tone it down. With a list is enough.
Hello! what's up? :) Nice avi and sig zwi! :wtf d.gray-man that's like my favorite manga!!!! :XD
Thanks :amuse
:glomp i want it :p did bax make it for you again?
Nope I made it all by my little self. It's been my first sig and avi in a long time, and I used an old version of Photoshop so I couldnt make it as good as I maybe wanted it.
*ill go look at the front page..*

EDIT: saw the front page!!! mmm... can't think of a title...

anybody wanna help me out? :sweat
I really cant think of one, but just let me know when you think of one :amuse
Hey zwiv! ^^ What do you think about halloween? Are u going to do anything fun at halloween? ^^
Well for Halloween no, but tomorrow me and my firends are going to go to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood!
You changed your avy and siggy zwiv? Your new sig and avy is so awesome!!! :gigglebunny It's so cool!! ^^ Did you make it by yourself zwiv?
Yup :) it was kind of a quick one but I think it came out ok.


So what is your fav movie and anime zwiv?
My favorite movie gonna have to go with The Godfather II. My favorite anime, I have to go with DBZ since that's the show that started my anime addiction at the age of 4.


Yaay! Congratz for the mascot zwiv! :XD Then you should try find a nice pic of penguin for your mascot. :XD
Yea I probably need to do that


You like xxx holic too zwiv? So do you like CLAMP's work? ^^
Umm, I have to say I havent read any of CLAMP's work except xxxHolic.


Looks like that day make you hate country music very much. :XD
Yes it did! :D


meh, your old sig was better zwivix (not a huge fan of d.gray man XD)
Lol thanks for the encouragement Imp...
Not fair, arent i the same rank:yelling I should be in their too :scry
Don't worry we all are at the same level.
[/QUOTE]
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I already warned them about it a few pages back, Well I guess maybe they'll listen now that a Mod tells them...:notrust Shame on you guys...
shattap, you liked it and you know it :amuse
He means all of us pirate-chan:amuse
well, maybe i only oughta lurk for a while, now my warnings is or are gettin closer to double-digits
-_-;
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
shattap, you liked it and you know it :amuse
OK, its true I loved it, but you gotta admit that I did tell you guys something about it...we just didnt listen to my advice :amuse

well, maybe i only oughta lurk for a while, now my warnings is or are gettin closer to double-digits
-_-;
Yes, that might be wise, or you can post really long posts. I also got warned, but becasue I editted my first post too much...I guess I'll up date the list on replies now. Or I might put it on my siggie if I can decided what to take off from it since I dont got many characters left to put into my siggie before I exceed the limit of 1500.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well its not that we didnt listen, we read it so it was hard to listen to in first place >_> :XD

anyways, zwi, anything new goin on irl?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Now dont get smart with me mister! Go up to your room, and no dinner for you! :mad



Uhh irl?
aww dun be so hrash, you eve n said that you was gon cut me some slack >.>

irl = in real life :D
 
Top