- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I dunno much bout role playin, but I'm a VIP for real 


is it the chatroom? 
and he's really nosy too... so.. 

Go to the first pagehmmm zwi this roster thing is still confsuing me...

I know what you mean....i'm actually mean to be revising for my exams next weekoh yeah. sorrry for just leaving a while ago. my stepdad suddenly came home and you know i was 'supposed' to be doing HW and he's really nosy too... so..

Your thread is growing so fast!
Good for you zwiv. ^^
What is that brigade? Who told you about that imp?I've been told![]()
Well, i guess you're right about that.Well they always waddle, I dont know its kindda a funny way of walking...
It's funny to see them walk like that.
So have you try walking like a penguin before zwiv?
Why don't you try adopt a penguin as a pet for your brigade zwiv? Or make them your brigade mascot!Totally! Omg if I had a penguin for a pet my life would be complete...
You're translating it too?Well I have only reading a little of Fairy Tail. I also translate Fairy Tail to Spanish...I dont get most of the story..since I bearly started translating the last 4 chapters, but I'm kindda getting the story now.
So what are you translating beside fairy tail and whistle zwiv? So what do you think about fairy tail zwiv? ^^ I bet it is..well I had to meet a deadline that day and I didnt have time to turn off or change the radio station, or else I would never finish my work...So I was stuck listening to it for my whole day. It was a nightmare.
Listen to unwanted song will make you feel bad for sure.
~Added it ^^ok imperium suggested this... plus the captain part
Captain Chick of Doom - soo cool xX loool
Well just check the first page of my thread and everything will make sense.hmmm zwi this roster thing is still confsuing me...is it the chatroom?
oh yeah. sorrry for just leaving a while ago. my stepdad suddenly came home and you know i was 'supposed' to be doing HWand he's really nosy too... so..
![]()
Well we got 3 people, but after I left nobody else...*yawn*
morning to y'all involved parties.
zwi, did ya recruit any new members yesterday?
Well the brigade was originally maked for the great Penguin war, but now we're just an RP group and we hang out and watch youtube vids and chat.Hey zwiv!Your thread is growing so fast!
Good for you zwiv. ^^
So what's going on here?What is that brigade?
Lol. Yes, i have to admit it, doesnt everyone though...Btw I did it when I was smaller not any time soon.Well, i guess you're right about that.It's funny to see them walk like that.
So have you try walking like a penguin before zwiv?
![]()
Omg your right. I guess the PSBS has a mascot now!Why don't you try adopt a penguin as a pet for your brigade zwiv? Or make them your brigade mascot!![]()
I also translate D.Gray-Man and I used to do Death Note and xxxHolic. Fairy Tail is cool I like it.You're translating it too?So what are you translating beside fairy tail and whistle zwiv? So what do you think about fairy tail zwiv? ^^
Yea, I liked some country songs before but after that I just skip over CMT(Country Music Televison) when I'm channel surfing.I bet it is..Listen to unwanted song will make you feel bad for sure.
![]()
So do you like country music before zwiv?


Nice avi and sig zwi!
d.gray-man that's like my favorite manga!!!!
i want it
did bax make it for you again?
It's so cool!! ^^ Did you make it by yourself zwiv? Is it because PY surrendered zwiv? So what is RP?Well the brigade was originally maked for the great Penguin war, but now we're just an RP group and we hang out and watch youtube vids and chat.
So what is your fav movie and anime zwiv? Lol. Yes, i have to admit it, doesnt everyone though...Btw I did it when I was smaller not any time soon.
Yaay! Congratz for the mascot zwiv!Omg your right. I guess the PSBS has a mascot now!
Then you should try find a nice pic of penguin for your mascot.
You like xxx holic too zwiv? So do you like CLAMP's work? ^^I also translate D.Gray-Man and I used to do Death Note and xxxHolic. Fairy Tail is cool I like it.
Looks like that day make you hate country music very much.Yea, I liked some country songs before but after that I just skip over CMT(Country Music Televison) when I'm channel surfing.
What title lil?EDIT: saw the front page!!! mmm... can't think of a title...
anybody wanna help me out?![]()
Not fair, arent i the same rank@ Zwi, great more members. i was thinking though, shouldnt you and I have a section of our own as the founders?![]()
I should be in their too
He means all of us pirate-chan@Ichi, does that warning include me or is it just them?![]()
anybody wanna help me out?![]()
how about the lilinator or lil-queen or lil-maestro or..or..or..lilium 
Its role-playing velvet. you can find the thread hereSo what is RP?
it's on the front page of the thread. hve to think of a title for myself...What title lil?
meh, your old sig was better zwivix (not a huge fan of d.gray man XD)
... um.... eh? ... 

Well I already warned them about it a few pages back, Well I guess maybe they'll listen now that a Mod tells them...Guys, i know it's great to see a lively thread and an active conversation, but i suggest to stop making one-liner posts that could be regarded as spam. I hope i'm making myself clear this time. Thank you.
Shame on you guys...Nah, I think we should tone it down. With a list is enough.@ Zwi, great more members. i was thinking though, shouldnt you and I have a section of our own as the founders?![]()
ThanksHello! what's up?Nice avi and sig zwi!
d.gray-man that's like my favorite manga!!!!
![]()

Nope I made it all by my little self. It's been my first sig and avi in a long time, and I used an old version of Photoshop so I couldnt make it as good as I maybe wanted it.i want it
did bax make it for you again?
I really cant think of one, but just let me know when you think of one*ill go look at the front page..*
EDIT: saw the front page!!! mmm... can't think of a title...
anybody wanna help me out?![]()

Well for Halloween no, but tomorrow me and my firends are going to go to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood!Hey zwiv! ^^ What do you think about halloween? Are u going to do anything fun at halloween? ^^
YupYou changed your avy and siggy zwiv? Your new sig and avy is so awesome!!!It's so cool!! ^^ Did you make it by yourself zwiv?
it was kind of a quick one but I think it came out ok.My favorite movie gonna have to go with The Godfather II. My favorite anime, I have to go with DBZ since that's the show that started my anime addiction at the age of 4.So what is your fav movie and anime zwiv?
Yea I probably need to do thatYaay! Congratz for the mascot zwiv!Then you should try find a nice pic of penguin for your mascot.
![]()
Umm, I have to say I havent read any of CLAMP's work except xxxHolic.You like xxx holic too zwiv? So do you like CLAMP's work? ^^
Yes it did!Looks like that day make you hate country music very much.![]()

Lol thanks for the encouragement Imp...meh, your old sig was better zwivix (not a huge fan of d.gray man XD)
Don't worry we all are at the same level.Not fair, arent i the same rankI should be in their too
![]()
shattap, you liked it and you know itWell I already warned them about it a few pages back, Well I guess maybe they'll listen now that a Mod tells them...Shame on you guys...

well, maybe i only oughta lurk for a while, now my warnings is or are gettin closer to double-digitsHe means all of us pirate-chan![]()

OK, its true I loved it, but you gotta admit that I did tell you guys something about it...we just didnt listen to my adviceshattap, you liked it and you know it![]()

Yes, that might be wise, or you can post really long posts. I also got warned, but becasue I editted my first post too much...I guess I'll up date the list on replies now. Or I might put it on my siggie if I can decided what to take off from it since I dont got many characters left to put into my siggie before I exceed the limit of 1500.well, maybe i only oughta lurk for a while, now my warnings is or are gettin closer to double-digits
![]()

Now dont get smart with me mister! Go up to your room, and no dinner for you!well its not that we didnt listen, we read it so it was hard to listen to in first place >_>![]()
Uhh irl?anyways, zwi, anything new goin on irl?
aww dun be so hrash, you eve n said that you was gon cut me some slack >.>Now dont get smart with me mister! Go up to your room, and no dinner for you!![]()
Uhh irl?
