American Politics

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The situation is pretty much comparable to when the cursaders invaded palestine and nearby areas. It ended up with them being defeated and expelled after the surrounding micro-states got united into a single powerful empire again.
The countries around/nearby israel are... egypt, jordan, syria, iraq, saudi arabia, iran, lybia, sudan.... So what the fuck are you smoking lol that these could unify and take out a nuclear power over people they don't care that much about? The things you mention are so ridiculous and insane that it'd be a better bet to wish on a well. You'd need decades of incredible geopolitical shifts for these to not be insane...
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nowhere in there did I say Zionists should be killed. You put words in my mouth and continue to do so despite me repeatedly saying they can be relocated elsewhere. This is an example of why I didn't answer kick's question, and why I'm just not going to bother answering yours. Gets twisted to what you want, words get put in my mouth, etc etc.
That's dishonest and you know it. First of all you say NOTHING of them being moved, and then you say they should be punished "some way or another", which implies that you don't care how it happens as long as they're punished. If you don't want them dead you should've said that back when you were afforded the benefit of the doubt.

Now no one's going to believe otherwise.

M3J said:
Hamas should not die just because they're resisting a genocidal army. But also I'm not taking anyone's criticism of Hamas seriously when they repeatedly show that they know nothing about Hamas and go by Israel's lies. Do you have anything to say about Israel bombing Rafah? Them killing innocent civilians deliberately and then claiming it was an accident? Palestinians shared pictures of babies beheaded by Israeli bombs, as well as their burned bodies, but the media and I think even Biden have barely talked about that, while they were very loud when Israel lied about Hamas beheading babies... without proof.
Hamas SHOULD die because Palestine needs leadership that isn't making human shields out of their own population, or continuing a forever war that they'll never win.

And sure I've got something to say about the Rafah attacks: they're bad. Israel are bad for doing that. So? You think that has ANY bearing on whether Israel can be defeated? Or will be defeated? Do you want to keep moralizing and hope Israel and other nations change their mind while more and more Palestinians die, or would you prefer a real ending to the conflict? Because shaming Israel, isn't how you do it. Neither is shaming the people who have no attachment to the conflict.

You keep wording your responses like I'm trying to elevate Israel as the heroes of this conflict. They're not. I just want it to end, and it's NOT GOING TO END WITH PALESTINE AS THE WINNERS.

M3J said:
Also unlike what Israel have been doing to Palestinians for over 7 decades, at least Zionists are allowed to relocate and live. I don't know how long ago I said that, but I actually want them all to be jailed and even hanged for their crimes against humanity (let me know if I have to make the bolded part more clear to avoid you twisting it or acting as if I want all Zionists to be hanged). Seeing the pictures of the damage they've done, people they've tortured, and the people they've killed, and all without remorse... they're deranged and so fucked up.
No, you should've bolded the "even hanged" part. Because you keep pretending you don't want Zionists dead, and then you openly admit to wanting them hanged. Maybe it's a mistake of not saying "Well, not all Zionists" or whatever, but you can't act like I'm misrepresenting your words, because you just said it, right here, that Zionists should be hanged.

You've called for the destruction of a nation and the hanging of millions of people. If this isn't what you meant, pick your words more carefully. I on the other hand, only call for the execution of Hamas. And I'll do you one even better: if members of Hamas are willing to throw down their arms and reject the organization, then they shouldn't be executed. Prison, for sure. But no executions for prisoners of war.

It's not a nation, it's a terror organization with millions of poeple conditioned to be racist jewish supremacists who considers everyone else animals. They can be expelled without being killed. The majority of palestinians who were expelled from their homes and had their lands stolen in 1948 didn't die after all. So why not considering israeli citizens are criminals anyway for chosing to live and contribiute to a terror state with pride and reconnaissance and they live in "stolen" land after all. Justice can only be done if they are expelled to their original countries for the very least.
And I'm not even talking about the settlers in west bank who easily deserve a lifetime in prison.
It is a nation, and they can't be expelled without being killed, because they have the power, the numbers, and the backing of the most powerful nation on the planet. They don't have to leave and can't be forced to leave by a weaker force. They would have to die, or be convinced that it's in their own best interest to leave.

And by your logic America isn't a nation because no one other than Native Americans are indigenous here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trump guilty on all 34 counts of the Stormy Daniels case. Gonna be a fun weekend lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke


lol, lmao even
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How the hell do you think a nation falls without the murder of millions?
There's a reasonable comparison to be made with apartheid South Africa. Outside groups negotiated with the existing government and majority rule was instituted in 1994 with elections after 50+ years of segregation. White europeans weren't killed en masse, as a result, despite being a minority. Though many fled since they no longer held the same sort of governmental-bolstered positions in society. Also, just "coincidentally", I'm sure, many fled to Israel...

Jews lived there before Israel ever existed and they don't require an ethno-state to do so now either, despite whatever garbage Biden decides to shit out of his mouth regarding this.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
US ignoring international law? Golly jee, that can't be right.

As far as i understand jews migrated to palestine well before the formation of israel... But things got tense rather quickly to out it mildly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
As far as i understand jews migrated to palestine well before the formation of israel... But things got tense rather quickly to out it mildly.
The migration started prior to formation of Israel, yeah, but there were more indigenous Jews living in Palestine before Europeans started migrated there en masse. IIRC official counts don't even tally the amount of Bedouins who were jewish either, many avoided census-takers entirely because they were avoiding Ottoman taxes and military conscription.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's a reasonable comparison to be made with apartheid South Africa. Outside groups negotiated with the existing government and majority rule was instituted in 1994 with elections after 50+ years of segregation. White europeans weren't killed en masse, as a result, despite being a minority. Though many fled since they no longer held the same sort of governmental-bolstered positions in society. Also, just "coincidentally", I'm sure, many fled to Israel...

Jews lived there before Israel ever existed and they don't require an ethno-state to do so now either, despite whatever garbage Biden decides to shit out of his mouth regarding this.
That doesn't equate to what he asked for: the fall of Israel. And do you think the same outcome would have/could have been reached if Hamas were the ones governing apartheid South Africa at the time? And not just Hamas in name, but Hamas as in current day human shield/suicide bomb Hamas. Like "Fuck our own people, Jihad is honorable" Hamas?

To be clear, I've called for outside governments to convene and take the reigns on how to bring Israel and Palestine to an agreement that ends the war with a 2 state solution (pretty sure that was John Stewart's idea too), but in none of those ideas do I think "the fall of Israel" is one of the options. That one doesn't come without genocide. Not when the majority of Israel are Zionists. Not when the majority of actual voting Americans are Pro-Israel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We need Sanity Check's opinion on the Trump trial, stat!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The migration started prior to formation of Israel, yeah, but there were more indigenous Jews living in Palestine before Europeans started migrated there en masse. IIRC official counts don't even tally the amount of Bedouins who were jewish either, many avoided census-takers entirely because they were avoiding Ottoman taxes and military conscription.
I am not too familiar with how relations were there before jewish migrations. But looking at how things were after migration started it didn't seem like they could just live there together in peace. We are also talking about 1920-30s people here.. Add to that the absence of a local government there for years (decades?) after the fall of the ottoman empire. And the tension to an extent I would argue was justified considering that what motivated the migration were folk promoting a jewish state.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Super wild that despite Trump basically being a felon, he can still run for president. And that his cult still donated money to him, even though he's supposed to be wealthy. HIs cult just got reinvigorated into supporting him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually won the popular vote for once.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why many of us are of the fact that anyone criticizing Hamas can go fuck themselves.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That doesn't equate to what he asked for: the fall of Israel. And do you think the same outcome would have/could have been reached if Hamas were the ones governing apartheid South Africa at the time? And not just Hamas in name, but Hamas as in current day human shield/suicide bomb Hamas. Like "Fuck our own people, Jihad is honorable" Hamas?

To be clear, I've called for outside governments to convene and take the reigns on how to bring Israel and Palestine to an agreement that ends the war with a 2 state solution (pretty sure that was John Stewart's idea too), but in none of those ideas do I think "the fall of Israel" is one of the options. That one doesn't come without genocide. Not when the majority of Israel are Zionists. Not when the majority of actual voting Americans are Pro-Israel.
I'm not sure I understand your point in juxtaposing Hamas with the ones who governed apartheid South Africa. In this comparison the Israelis are the ones ruling and ones creating Bantustans and forcing people off their land.

The end of Israel as a Jewish ethno-state doesn't necessarily need to be a large calamity, it'd just a new state that actually endorses and recognizes Palestinian emancipation. I have to be honest, I think it's odd for you as well as many other atheists/secularists to be adamant about criticizing Hamas for their religious extremism and to ignore those kinds of elements in the current Israeli government as well as its role in the inception of Israel in the first place.

If Israelis and Palestinians are given equal standing in a one-state solution, why does that have to result in genocide?

I am not too familiar with how relations were there before jewish migrations. But looking at how things were after migration started it didn't seem like they could just live there together in peace. We are also talking about 1920-30s people here.. Add to that the absence of a local government there for years (decades?) after the fall of the ottoman empire. And the tension to an extent I would argue was justified considering that what motivated the migration were folk promoting a jewish state.
There being tensions there or not then means what exactly? Perhaps there could be but that doesn't justify and foreign takeover of the territory (not that that is your point though, not sure).
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not sure I understand your point in juxtaposing Hamas with the ones who governed apartheid South Africa. In this comparison the Israelis are the ones ruling and ones creating Bantustans.
I misspoke. I meant a South African Hamas advocating for an end to apartheid on behalf of black South Africans. The word govern came about because I was thinking of Hamas as the sitting government for Palestine.

The end of Israel as a Jewish ethno-state doesn't necessarily need to be a large calamity, it'd just a new state that actually endorses and recognizes Palestinian emancipation.
Do you think that's what he was advocating for?

I have to be honest, I think it's odd for you as well as many other atheists/secularists to be adamant about criticizing Hamas for their religious extremism and to ignore those kinds of elements in the current Israeli government as well as its role in the inception of Israel in the first place.
I don't think you do. I think if you thought about it for 5 minutes you could understand why society at large treats Islam the way it does, but not Judaism, or even Christianity. And I do condemn Israel's actions, but I don't condemn Judaism because it super doesn't seem like anything Israel is doing right now is based on their religion.

If Israelis and Palestinians are given equal standing in a one-state solution, why does that have to result in genocide?
So again: that's not what M3J is advocating for. I'll answer the question, but it seemed like you were trying to sweep for him and make his request seem less extremist than it is. He again, is demanding the exile of Zionists from Israel. That's the majority of Israelis. That's not a one-state solution with equal people there, that's a replacement of the majority of people there. Not the same thing. That's what I'm saying equates to genocide, because once again: murder alone isn't the only prerequisite for something being defined as a genocide. A mass exile would be a genocide too. As long as it's the destruction of an entire group.

Recently in the X-men comics Professor Xavier was forced to take control of all the mutants on Earth telepathically to force them to enter portals to send them back to the planet they terraformed (Mars I think, I forget). This was under threat of murder otherwise. Mutants were kicked off of Earth, leaving only a handful of them when they were in the millions.

Or Mass Effect. The Salarians made the Krogan Genophage to stop Krogans from having tons of children every litter because they were at war with the Turians. Even after the war ended the genophage is still passed on through the race, continuing the genocide. It caused all babies born to Krogans to be stillborn at a rate of like... 1 child surviving for every 1000 births. That's genocide because even though they're not proactively murdering Krogan, their generations are becoming smaller and smaller because they can't give birth to said generations at the rate they used to. Genocide.

Sorry for the tangent but: both examples of a genocide that isn't as simple as "kill them all".

That said, to answer your question: it wouldn't, assuming you don't have to kick out the majority of either group.

EDIT: https://x.com/marclamonthill/status/1797023615763857848

Oh wow. That's pretty on-topic for the conversation at hand. Notice how careful he is with his wording to clarify what she (whoever they're referring to here) didn't?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And I do condemn Israel's actions, but I don't condemn Judaism because it super doesn't seem like anything Israel is doing right now is based on their religion.
Why would you or anyone condemn Judaism? That has nothing to do with Israel or Zionism, other than hiding behind the claims of anti-Semitism while being okay with attacking Jews who support Palestine. As far as I'm concerned, Palestine doesn't need anti-Semitic supporters, especially when Palestinian Jews exist.

I think if you thought about it for 5 minutes you could understand why society at large treats Islam the way it does, but not Judaism, or even Christianity.
If you're talking about bigotry, then Jewish people still face bigotry, especially from the right. People aren't as loud or open about it as they used to be.


That's what I'm saying equates to genocide, because once again: murder alone isn't the only prerequisite for something being defined as a genocide. A mass exile would be a genocide too. As long as it's the destruction of an entire group.
Er

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.
No deliberate killing in relocation. No killing at all. However, Israel is deliberately killing a large number of Palestinians in order to destroy the group. Israel is also rejecting all deals to get hostages back because they want Hamas keeping the hostages as excuse to keep killing innocent people. Instead of making up the meanings of things I said, focus on what's actually going on or rather, actually do your research instead of just reading Israeli websites.

I've seen what Zionists have done, and I've heard them talk. They're evil, just pure evil, and they're a danger to society. If you don't find it fucked up that they're always happy and bragging about killing innocent Palestinians, shooting kids and babies, and taking pictures wearing women's clothes, then there's something wrong with you. Before you bring up Hamas as usual, Hamas were created in response to Israel's violence and continue to exist due to Israel's violence and attempts at ethnic cleansing.

Hard to believe you condemn Israel like you claim when you constantly believe their propaganda and not even reconsider whether they're lying or not, when they continuously claim they didn't find Hamas bases after destroying hospitals and whatnot.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Not the same thing. That's what I'm saying equates to genocide, because once again: murder alone isn't the only prerequisite for something being defined as a genocide. A mass exile would be a genocide too. As long as it's the destruction of an entire group.
There's an exception to that, a mass exile is the least to impose upon a genocidal population who came to replace another after expelling them by force and genocide/ethnic cleansing beforehand.
The cloesest example we've got is the french settlers who were expelled from algeria after getting its independence. These people more than deverseved what happened to them and justice was done.
The same should happen to what you call israeli "innocent" civilians who have a good heart and want to live in peace (lol). They should be expelled from occupied palestine and dispossessed from anything they've got in these lands, invaders are criminals after all. Justice can only be done if they're punished for the crimes they commited.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A little convo with our guests, the innocent civilians :
 
Last edited:

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would you or anyone condemn Judaism? That has nothing to do with Israel or Zionism, other than hiding behind the claims of anti-Semitism while being okay with attacking Jews who support Palestine. As far as I'm concerned, Palestine doesn't need anti-Semitic supporters, especially when Palestinian Jews exist.
Lol, ask xi0. He's the one thinking I should treat Judaism the same way I treat Islam.

If you're talking about bigotry, then Jewish people still face bigotry, especially from the right. People aren't as loud or open about it as they used to be.
They do, but that's Jews that are hated, not Judaism. If I convert to Judaism I'm not gonna experience anti-semitism. My race will still be the thing people notice about me the most. They'll call me the N word before they ever call me the K word.

Er

No deliberate killing in relocation. No killing at all. However, Israel is deliberately killing a large number of Palestinians in order to destroy the group. Israel is also rejecting all deals to get hostages back because they want Hamas keeping the hostages as excuse to keep killing innocent people. Instead of making up the meanings of things I said, focus on what's actually going on or rather, actually do your research instead of just reading Israeli websites.
I'm referring to the legal definition of genocide. You're referring to the colloquial one. The legal one is what matters most, because it's become a legal matter that has to be policed by outside sources.

.

I've seen what Zionists have done, and I've heard them talk. They're evil, just pure evil, and they're a danger to society. If you don't find it fucked up that they're always happy and bragging about killing innocent Palestinians, shooting kids and babies, and taking pictures wearing women's clothes, then there's something wrong with you. Before you bring up Hamas as usual, Hamas were created in response to Israel's violence and continue to exist due to Israel's violence and attempts at ethnic cleansing.
I've always found it fucked up. And I will literally always bring up Hamas because their path to survival is just giving up. They don't act like people who care about Palestinians. It seems they want to keep garnering support off the backs of dead Palestinians. It's a unique form of propaganda.

Hard to believe you condemn Israel like you claim when you constantly believe their propaganda and not even reconsider whether they're lying or not, when they continuously claim they didn't find Hamas bases after destroying hospitals and whatnot.
The difference between me and you is I'm capable, and willing, to correct myself when I'm wrong, and willing to signal-boost my disagreements with "my side" to prove I'm not ideologically captured the way you are.

I'm the one who first posted about Columbian protestors being beaten and how I don't agree with it.

I never claimed any of your assertions about the IDF was wrong. You wouldn't accept that Hamas were raping prisoners. When I posted released Israeli hostages talking about it, you said "If it's happening I condemn it". Which still wasn't an acceptance that it's happening.

I've never accused you of being an anti-semite, and even told you I had justification to do so, but wouldn't. You called me an Islamaphobe.

I've only ever called for the deaths of Hamas. You've called for a counter-genocide to stop a current genocide.

I'd have to go back and look for other examples of me giving you the benefit of the doubt when it wasn't warranted, but my integrity won't be called into question by the likes of you.

There's an exception to that, a mass exile is the least to impose upon a genocidal population who came to replace another after expelling them by force and genocide/ethnic cleansing beforehand.
See what you're doing? You're going even further than M3J is and calling the whole population genocidal. You don't care about context. Likewise: what in that video came off as lacking innocence?
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
See what you're doing? You're going even further than M3J is and calling the whole population genocidal. You don't care about context.
The whole population are invaders. Dunno what context you're talking about, we all know that the israeli are foreigners who came, raped, murdered and stole the lands of palestinians, the least they should do is to fuck off. All of them, appart from the indigenous jews, should be expelled to their original countries. PERIOD. that's the only way.
The same fate as the french settlers in algeria in the previous century.

Likewise: what in that video came off as lacking innocence?
It shows pretty much the psychopatic mindset of the average israeli invader and what kind of deranged individuals the palestinians are forced to live with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the whole population genocidal
Invader = genocidal maniac.
The whole population are invaders, I let you do the math.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The whole population are invaders. Dunno what context you're talking about, we all know that the israeli are foreigners who came, raped, murdered and stole the lands of palestinians, the least they should do is to fuck off. All of them, appart from the indigenous jews, should be expelled to their original countries. PERIOD. that's the only way.
The same fate as the french settlers in algeria in the previous century.
The whole population? Are you aware that there are Israelis that were born THIS YEAR? Are they invaders? Am I an invader because I'm not Native American?

Jesus, you're making M3J sound reasonable.

It shows pretty much the psychopatic mindset of the average israeli invader and what kind of deranged individuals the palestinians are forced to live with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Invader = genocidal maniac.
The whole population are invaders, I let you do the math.
I want specifics. Did they call for the murder of Palestinians? Did they claim any moral superiority? What did they say that was inherently anti-Palestinian? Do you think pointing out that Jews are hated everywhere is anti-Palestinian? What about pointing out that these problems have existed before October 7th?
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
The whole population? Are you aware that there are Israelis that were born THIS YEAR? Are they invaders? Am I an invader because I'm not Native American?
Let me reformulate, if a genocidal maniac comes and rape your mother, sister, daughter, oppress, torture, beat your whole family members before killing them, then kick you out of your house and since he's above the law, he somehow legitimized himself as the house owner in terms of paperwork, then automatically his sons and daughters become the rightful heirs to the said land and property ?
Just what kind of fu**ed up logic is that. I hope you're not serious.
Are you aware that your stance is legitimizing every act of genecide and occupation and how dangerous is that ?

Did they call for the murder of Palestinians?
The first thing is claim to the land, they talk as if they're land owners, they're nothing more than criminal invaders who should be expelled from palestine and put to jail for this crime alone. I'm not even talking about their treatment toward the palestinians.

Second, if these kind of statements :
-there are so many problems that are bigger than this tiny little rafah (geneciding people in Gaza, beheading babies, burning people alive, destroying all kind of life support, is normal and should be overlooked)
-we've the sentiment that we're accused of being imperialists and colonizers (said the french, from the middle east who speaks like a proper Paris bourgeoise what are you other than imperialist colonizers, also how about you fuck of to your country of origin)
-whereas we see ourselves as refugees (lol, refugee from france)
-we're attacked in Gaza (what the hell are you doing in Gaza, is it israeli territory ?)
-we're attacked in Judea and Smaria, we're attacked in Jenin (what the hell are you doing in west bank, is it israeli territory ? Heck you're not even refering to it as West bank, you had to use the jewish name as if you own it lol)
-people just don't know that there is a story (like your terrorist, genocidal grandparents raped, tortured, killed, ethnically cleansed and genocided palestinians before stealing their homes and lands ?)
-I think they hear a lot of lies in social media (like your own IOF terrorists who record the attrocities they commit in live broadcasts).

are normal and natural to go with, then you certainly need a therapist.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hblock said:
Let me reformulate, if a genocidal maniac comes and rape your mother, sister, daughter, oppress, torture, beat your whole family members before killing them, then kick you out of your house and since he's above the law, he somehow legitimized himself as the house owner in terms of paperwork, then automatically his sons and daughters become the rightful heirs to the said land and property ?
You're intentionally ignoring the question I asked you. The people in this scenario who raped my mother, sister, and daughter, oppressed and tortured all of us do not pass their sin down to their children and grandchildren. So I'll ask again:

How can you claim all Israeli people are genocidal maniacs? Am I a genocidal maniac because of the colonists that attempted a genocide against Native Americans?

Just what kind of fu**ed up logic is that. I hope you're not serious.
I'm as serious as a goddamned heart attack. I don't know what culture you're a member of, or what religious backing all although I CAN FUCKING GUESS, but it's NOT morally acceptable to judge an entire demographic of people based on the actions of their ancestors. If all Israelis are genocidal maniacs, I can claim all white people are colonizers. All Germans are Nazis. And all Muslims are terrorists.

Are you aware that your stance is legitimizing every act of genecide and occupation and how dangerous is that ?
How?

The first thing is claim to the land, they talk as if they're land owners, they're nothing more than criminal invaders who should be expelled from palestine and put to jail for this crime alone. I'm not even talking about their treatment toward the Palestinians.

Second, if these kind of statements :
-there are so many problems that are bigger than this tiny little rafah (geneciding people in Gaza is normal and should be overlooked)
This is true.

-we've the sentiment that we're accused of being imperialists and colonizers (said the french, from the middle east who speaks like a proper Paris bourgeoise what are you other than imperialist colonizers, also how about you fuck of to your country of origin)
Am I an imperialist for living in America while not being a Native American?

-whereas we see ourselves as refugees (lol, refugee from France)
What's wrong with that? It might be a bit overdramatic, but Jews aren't wrong for acknowledging they're hated EVERYWHERE, and so their nation is the refuge from a world that hates and fears them. Like the X-men. Israel is Krakoa.

-we're attacked in Gaza (what the hell are you doing in Gaza, is it israeli territory ?)
So them being attacked is justified?

-we're attacked in Judea and Smaria, we're attacked in Jenin (what the hell are you doing in west bank, is it israeli territory ? Heck you're not even refering to it as West bank, you had to use the jewish name as if you own it lol)
So them being attacked is justified?

-people just don't know that there is a story (like your terrorist, genocidal grandparents raped, tortured, killed, ethnically cleansed and genocided palestinians before stealing their homes and lands ?)
So you admit, attacking them is justified and the justification is: "Your parents did bad things to my parents, that means it's okay for me to do bad things to you." Why couldn't you just say that earlier? That you don't care about morality, you only care about vengeance?

-I think they hear a lot of lies in social media (like your own IOF terrorists who record the attrocities they commit in live broadcasts).
I think you're not concerned with whether it's a lie or not, because you'll do the same thing you always do when we interact: you won't answer my questions. Instead, you distract with MORE moralizing. I asked you why we should treat all Israelis like genocidal maniacs, and you rationalized it by talking about what SOME Israelis are responsible for instead of giving the correct answer.

The correct answer is "You're right ninjabot. Jews are living in Israel who have never killed a single Palestinian and don't hate Palestinians. I really shouldn't treat them like they're genocidal maniacs because they haven't earned that moniker."

are normal and natural to go off, then you certainly need a therapist.
And what you need is to talk to an Israeli. Any Israeli. Or hell, even just a Jew, they don't have to be Israeli. Just talk to one. We have the internet. Hell, maybe you can find one on this forum. I super wish we had one in here giving their perspective on things because the only reason it's easy for you to dehumanize them is because you're not interacting with any of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
You're intentionally ignoring the question I asked you. The people in this scenario who raped my mother, sister, and daughter, oppressed and tortured all of us do not pass their sin down to their children and grandchildren. So I'll ask again:
Just like their childen don't inherit "stolen" property. This property is the inheritance of the victim's kids and them alone. The victim's kids have the right to kick the criminal's children from it since it's simply not theirs. That's how justice is done.

How can you claim all Israeli people are genocidal maniacs? Am I a genocidal maniac because of the colonists that attempted a genocide against Native Americans?
As I said over and over, because many of them are genocing, ethnically cleansing and living in a terror state built in the palestinians land while others of a lesser degree and just plain old invaders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but it's NOT morally acceptable to judge an entire demographic of people based on the actions of their ancestors.
Well, I didn't judge them over the actions of their ancestors, I judge them upon their actions. Paletine isn't their land just because they were born there and the palestinians have the right to use violence to expel them from their homes.
They're criminals because they live on someone else's property as if its their own not because their grandparents massacred the palestinians.

Secondly, even among them, there're many who are active criminals who deserve the death penalty like the vast majority of polititians, IOF terrorists and West bank settlers. waiting what kind of excuses you'll find to legitimise the actions of these latest group of genocidal maniacs.
 
Last edited:

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just like their childen don't inherit "stolen" property. This property is the inheritance of the victim's kids and them alone. The victim's kids have the right to kick the criminal's children from it. That's how justice is done.
So then are the Native Americans justified in killing me and taking my family's land?

As I said over and over, because they genocided, ethnically cleansed and created a state in the palestinians land.
Did the new born baby Israelis born this year genocide anyone?

Well, I didn't judge them over the actions of their ancestors, I judge them upon their actions.
JESUS FUCK I SWEAR I'M ROLLING ON MUSHROOMS OR SOMETHING!!!

YOU ARE NOT JUDGING ISRAELIS ON THEIR ACTIONS. YOU ARE JUDGING ISRAELIS ON THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS. THE CHILDREN BORN TO COLONIZERS ARE NOT COLONIZERS. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT AGGHGHHGHGH I'M GONNA DIE FROM AN ACTUAL BRAIN ANEURYSM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Paletine isn't their land and the palestinians have the right to use violence to expel them from their homes.
They're criminals because they live on someone else's property as if its their own nor because their grandparents massacred the Palestinians.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP-


Heck, even among them, there're many who are active criminals who deserve the death penalty like the vast majority of politions, IOF terrorists and West bank settlers.
*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Did the new born baby Israelis born this year genocide anyone?
As I said over and over, no, there's no baby who is born with the sin of his parents and that include the "stolen" land. The baby doesn't have the right to inherit the land which is "sinnfully" stolen by their parents as if its his own, it's as simple as that.

YOU ARE JUDGING ISRAELIS ON THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS.
FGS, where did I say that an israeli who doesn't commit murder or heinous act deserve to be judged for the attrocities commited by his parents or grandparents ?
My point is the land simply doesn't suddenly and magically become theirs because their ancestors stole it. The whole land is palestinian and only the palestinians alone have the right to inherit it AND they've the right to expel the invadors from it.

There're two main categories of israeli :
-those who are born in stolen land, these need to be deported to their original lands, as they don't have any right over it. The land being stolen by their parents means they've no inheritance over it, palestinians have the right to expel them to retrieve what's rightfully theirs.
-Those who not only live in stolen lands but "chose" to go to west bank to erect new settlements and/or replace palestinian families in what is currently recognized as palestinan lands, these are genocidal maniacs who deserve the death penalty for committing genocide and ethnic cleansing. If you desagree there, then you need a therapist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*
Go make a consultation, you ate too much zio PR.
 
Last edited:
Top