American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lol, ask xi0. He's the one thinking I should treat Judaism the same way I treat Islam.



They do, but that's Jews that are hated, not Judaism. If I convert to Judaism I'm not gonna experience anti-semitism. My race will still be the thing people notice about me the most. They'll call me the N word before they ever call me the K word.



I'm referring to the legal definition of genocide. You're referring to the colloquial one. The legal one is what matters most, because it's become a legal matter that has to be policed by outside sources.

Judaism and Jews are the same thing. If you convert to Judaism, you won't experience anti-Semitism off the bat but you will if/when people find out you're Jewish.

The link you posted is the definition you're going by? If so perfect, because that still didn't change anything I said! Relocation is not violent nor does it destroy Zionists, they can go be homicidal elsewhere.



I've always found it fucked up. And I will literally always bring up Hamas because their path to survival is just giving up. They don't act like people who care about Palestinians. It seems they want to keep garnering support off the backs of dead Palestinians. It's a unique form of propaganda.



The difference between me and you is I'm capable, and willing, to correct myself when I'm wrong, and willing to signal-boost my disagreements with "my side" to prove I'm not ideologically captured the way you are.

I'm the one who first posted about Columbian protestors being beaten and how I don't agree with it.

I never claimed any of your assertions about the IDF was wrong. You wouldn't accept that Hamas were raping prisoners. When I posted released Israeli hostages talking about it, you said "If it's happening I condemn it". Which still wasn't an acceptance that it's happening.

I've never accused you of being an anti-semite, and even told you I had justification to do so, but wouldn't. You called me an Islamaphobe.

I've only ever called for the deaths of Hamas. You've called for a counter-genocide to stop a current genocide.

I'd have to go back and look for other examples of me giving you the benefit of the doubt when it wasn't warranted, but my integrity won't be called into question by the likes of you.
Even if that was true, do you know how they're able to get support off the backs of dead Palestinians? Because Israel keeps murdering Palestinians! Literally, a lot of Palestinian supporters went from being iffy or condemning Hamas due to Oct 7 to supporting them because of Israel's actions, me included.

No you're not. You double down or ignore evidence. Do you still think there are Hamas bases at hospitals? Or were? Do you still believe anything Israel says about Hamas? As long as you do, you're incapable of correcting yourself.

Israeli hostages themselves have said Hamas treated them well. If Hamas were that evil, then why are there pictures and videos of their released hostages getting along with them? Why were they initially praising Hamas despite being safe to criticize them?

I'm curious. What justification? As someone who's defended Jewish people and have encouraged Palestinian supporters to stop amplifying big right wing accounts solely because they're anti-Semitic and bigoted, I'm curious as to what justification you have. Your comments in the other thread does not help me convince you're not Islamophobic. I forgot if I actually thought this, but maybe I did think I was exaggerating or got too carried away in calling you an Islamophobe at first.

There's no question of your integrity, you've proven to have very little to none. If you're calling for the deaths of Hamas, who are defending Palestinians and are one of the last lines of resistance against a homicidal state, while getting angry at others wanting Zionists expelled and calling it genocide (despite your own link proving it's not), then that reveals everything.

You want Hamas dead because they're defending Palestinians from Israel's violence. I wouldn't mind Zionists being dead because they're murdering innocent people. Any Hamas member that rape anyone, whether guilty or innocent, deserve no less than Zionists, because nothing justifies that.


Jesus, you're making M3J sound reasonable.
Anyone who actually knows about what's going on between Palestine and Israel would find me a little bit unreasonable because I'm being too merciful to Zionists. I'm actually watering down what I actually think. But in any case, if you think it's unreasonable to think a genocidal group is bad while innocent people deserve to live, and on their lands as well, then that says more about you than me.

Plus, when you look at what IOF soldiers share on social media, as well as what Zionists and Israeli supporters say, without bias, then you'd know that I'm infinitely more reasonable by comparison. Amy Schumer, Noah Schnapp, and so many more have said fucked up things without repercussion, but when someone like Melissa Barrera say "stop killing Palestinians, all of the sudden that's unreasonable and she deserved to get fired?

How can you claim all Israeli people are genocidal maniacs? Am I a genocidal maniac because of the colonists that attempted a genocide against Native Americans?
I thought you were Black, not white. And the colonists and white Americans did commit a genocide against indigenous people. Attempted is whitewashing it, they did destroy groups of indigenous people with violent attacks after violent attacks. That fits your definition of genocide more than me saying Zionists should get out of Palestine.

And when you have kids wanting to kill Palestine, and them growing up to snipe Palestinians for no reason, then yes they are genocidal maniacs. Israeli supporters in USA alone have shown they're genocidal maniacs with the things they've said and done, like Jerry Seinfeld participating in Israel's fantasy camp where they "killed" Palestinians.

YOU ARE NOT JUDGING ISRAELIS ON THEIR ACTIONS. YOU ARE JUDGING ISRAELIS ON THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS. THE CHILDREN BORN TO COLONIZERS ARE NOT COLONIZERS. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
Because you're not thinking.

I don't know what he's trying to say, but I"m assuming he's saying they're guilty as well because instead of giving the land back to Palestinians who lived there, they're choosing to remain on the land and claim it as their own. There are lots of non-Israeli Zionists who came from other countries, kicked Palestinians out of their homes, and stayed there.




The scary part is that despite the fact that there are Zionists who record themselves doing horrible stuff, saying horrible stuff, or making fun of Palestinians, there are still people who care more about Hamas's crimes or overlook that. One of the reasons why Palestinians gained so much support over the last few months since Oct 7 is because of what Zionists themselves have shared on social media. It's why a lot people don't see Hamas negatively anymore. It's why people are pissed off with Biden, because he's not trying to help Palestine, he's helping Israel commit genocide and using American tax payers' money to do it.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The link you posted is the definition you're going by? If so perfect, because that still didn't change anything I said! Relocation is not violent nor does it destroy Zionists, they can go be homicidal elsewhere.
It is genocide though. That was my point. And yeah, relocation would be violent, because how else do you relocate someone that doesn't want to leave?

No you're not. You double down or ignore evidence. Do you still think there are Hamas bases at hospitals? Or were? Do you still believe anything Israel says about Hamas? As long as you do, you're incapable of correcting yourself.
I already listed the things I took back. Also: that was another one I took back: the one about the main hospital in Gaza, thanks for proving my point for me. Hah!

Israeli hostages themselves have said Hamas treated them well. If Hamas were that evil, then why are there pictures and videos of their released hostages getting along with them? Why were they initially praising Hamas despite being safe to criticize them?
They also said they were being raped by them. The hostages aren't monolithic, not all of them share the same experiences. In fact you said this exact same thing when me and kckk both posted videos of Israeli hostages that were released talking about how shitty their experience was: including the woman talking about being raped and impregnated by a member of Hamas. Youre doing the thing I just said you did: claiming "If it happened I denounce it" but then not ever accepting that it does happen. It's a way to pretend you don't want Israelis being raped without actually having to take it back once they start getting raped. It's PRETENDING to be a decent human being, and then throwing it away because you're not a decent human being.

Anyone who actually knows about what's going on between Palestine and Israel would find me a little bit unreasonable because I'm being too merciful to Zionists. I'm actually watering down what I actually think.
I hope beyond all hope xi0 is reading this bullshit, because HE's the only one in here still giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Plus, when you look at what IOF soldiers share on social media, as well as what Zionists and Israeli supporters say, without bias, then you'd know that I'm infinitely more reasonable by comparison. Amy Schumer, Noah Schnapp, and so many more have said fucked up things without repercussion, but when someone like Melissa Barrera say "stop killing Palestinians, all of the sudden that's unreasonable and she deserved to get fired?
That shouldn't have happened, and I don't condone it (assuming we're talking about the girl fired from the Scream movies).

I thought you were Black, not white. And the colonists and white Americans did commit a genocide against indigenous people. Attempted is whitewashing it, they did destroy groups of indigenous people with violent attacks after violent attacks. That fits your definition of genocide more than me saying Zionists should get out of Palestine.
I am Black (though if you wanna get technical, my identical twin's "23 and Me" says we're 75% African, 5% Irish, 5% Scottish, and 15% England and Northern European. So there's enough white in me to justify the comparison.

And yes, you're right: that's my point. The point I was getting at is, my ancestors aren't Native American, so this isn't my land. Native Americans were genocided by white colonizers. Does that mean that they are justified in forcing me to go back to Africa so that they can have their land back?

You won't answer, just like hblock wouldn't, because you know what it would mean.

And when you have kids wanting to kill Palestine, and them growing up to snipe Palestinians for no reason, then yes they are genocidal maniacs. Israeli supporters in USA alone have shown they're genocidal maniacs with the things they've said and done, like Jerry Seinfeld participating in Israel's fantasy camp where they "killed" Palestinians.
Well I take back what I said about you being more reasonable than hblock. You guys really are just monsters *shrug*.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
The US was, is and will always be a colonial settler state as long as it exists, which is a special form of imperialism (the same goes for canada, australia,...).
Still, the US's situation is a bit more complex than israel as it involves not only the genocidal scum who mercilessly slaughtered the vast majority of the natives but also black people from africa who were forcefully taken as slaves and treated brutally there, then we've got the mixed blood which occured between several ethnicities.
Now, when it comes to pure white people, the natives have every right to deport these invaders to their original countries. Non-natives tend to forget, try to trivialise the matter, heck are even proud of their genocidal ancestors and heritage for some reason. Especially as the time goes, as they gain more power, as their ability to shut every voice against their genocidal project grows throughout organized violence. Yet, the natives never forget and they have every right in the world to reclaim and rule their lands the way they want.

In the end, no one in his right mind would come to the conclusion that the stolen possessions of a genocidal freak "magically" become the rightful inheritance of his offsprings, suddenly like that, that's the biggest injustice towards the land owners. Well, unless you've a psychopathic colonizer mindset, that is.
Guess that's what you get from growing and receiving education from a colonial setter state. It makes sens, colons see themselves through other colons and justify their actions no matter what kind of crimes they commit as they'd have to pay for their own crimes otherwise.

It also seems like some still avoid talking about few sensible subjects such as :
-genocidal setters in west bank.
-IOF terrorists.
-genocide enabler politicians.
-zionist lobbyists all over the world.
And what kind of punishment they deserve but the reason is obvious.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It is genocide though. That was my point. And yeah, relocation would be violent, because how else do you relocate someone that doesn't want to leave?



I already listed the things I took back. Also: that was another one I took back: the one about the main hospital in Gaza, thanks for proving my point for me. Hah!



They also said they were being raped by them. The hostages aren't monolithic, not all of them share the same experiences. In fact you said this exact same thing when me and kckk both posted videos of Israeli hostages that were released talking about how shitty their experience was: including the woman talking about being raped and impregnated by a member of Hamas. Youre doing the thing I just said you did: claiming "If it happened I denounce it" but then not ever accepting that it does happen. It's a way to pretend you don't want Israelis being raped without actually having to take it back once they start getting raped. It's PRETENDING to be a decent human being, and then throwing it away because you're not a decent human being.
Your own link would say that's not considered a genocide. Or violent, especially if they're given an incentive to move to somewhere like midwest USA or something.

"Main hospital." But you refused to see how you were wrong until Israel themselves "admitted" there was no base there, and they kept doing it over and over because of people like you believing them.



Well, if Israel didn't have a reputation of lying and forcing Palestinian hostages and their own citizens to lie, then maybe I'd believe Israeli hostages. If Israeli hostages didn't do 180 few days after being in Israel, then maybe it'd be easier to believe them, even though again they could have said Hamas abused them.


I already admitted that I don't think I'm a decent human being when I want evil people like Trump, Biden, Netanyahu, and etc to die horrible deaths for the pain and deaths they've inflicted upon others. You're the one who claim to be decent while saying things opposite of that.



I hope beyond all hope xi0 is reading this bullshit, because HE's the only one in here still giving you the benefit of the doubt.



That shouldn't have happened, and I don't condone it (assuming we're talking about the girl fired from the Scream movies).



I am Black (though if you wanna get technical, my identical twin's "23 and Me" says we're 75% African, 5% Irish, 5% Scottish, and 15% England and Northern European. So there's enough white in me to justify the comparison.

And yes, you're right: that's my point. The point I was getting at is, my ancestors aren't Native American, so this isn't my land. Native Americans were genocided by white colonizers. Does that mean that they are justified in forcing me to go back to Africa so that they can have their land back?

You won't answer, just like hblock wouldn't, because you know what it would mean.



Well I take back what I said about you being more reasonable than hblock. You guys really are just monsters *shrug*.
Did I not admit this pages ago? Now I just admitted it above in this post. I don't care what xi0 thinks, if he thinks it's "horrible" of me to not want evil people to be amongst us then that's a him problem. And by watered down, I'm also bringing up that I'd want the same to happen to any member of Hamas that did evil things, even though I hate it when people keep bringing up Hamas when they're clearly the resistance trying to protect people.

Yes we are. And she's not the only one that's been punished. Numerous people have been punished for protesting and wanting the violence against Palestinians to end, from students to government officials. You don't seem as outraged about that when Zionists are openly calling for violence and getting away with it. If I recall correctly, you also went "eh" metaphorically when I brought up a Palestinian kid being murdered after Oct 7 happened, in Chicago, and when I brought up Jewish Zionists attacking Muslim university students.

If you are Black, then you're likely not part of the colonizers that killed indigenous people for land. Black people were bought by colonizers and brought to the colonies, if US History classes were right. That's different from voluntarily making a new home in a new land and then stealing indigenous people's lands. Your question would not apply to you just because you're a quarter % white.

What white Americans need to do is reparations for Black people and indigenous people for the horrible things they've done.


Okay. Still better than someone who said Palestinians should be happy with getting expired food from the country helping in their genocide.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I'm willing to assume that if xi0 was giving me benefit of doubt, it's because I oppose genocide and don't want innocent people to be hurt, and more likely because he actually knows about the Palestine-Israel conflict to know where I'm coming from.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
There being tensions there or not then means what exactly? Perhaps there could be but that doesn't justify and foreign takeover of the territory (not that that is your point though, not sure).
Nah, that's definitely not my point. But you have those populations and then relations go to shit pretty much immediately once the migration gains traction... As far as i have read about this to me it doesn't look like either group was ever willing to coexist with the other or that peace was a real option.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Queers for Palestine quiet right now lmfao. Gotta pick a lane.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation

This whole damn thing was mostly about trump but the bit that killed me was when biden stops walking... Trump is a convicted felon but he can still beat a potato...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Queers for Palestine weren't quiet from what I saw. But also, using Destiny as a source is hilarious. Might as well use InfoWars or Trump as a news source.

Also someone just posted a great comparison. When Luke Skywalker's family got murdered by the Empire, no one had an issue when he joined the Rebellion and sought revenge and to take down the Empire, the audience supported him. In the case of Palestine-Israel, Israel is the Empire and Hamas are the Rebellion, full of members who lost their loved ones and their homes because of Israel's ethnic cleansing.

But in literature and movies, the rebels are often introduced as good guys while the rulers are portrayed as evil. In real life, Israel had Hollywood and other various forms of media as their propaganda tools to show them in good light.



In another news from the disappointing Trump one, Alex Jones is now on the hook to pay his victims millions of dollars for claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax. I hope he's forced to pay back every single cent, because of the damage he caused.

Also since this is kind of related to politics as it's happened under Biden a while ago, a lot of companies are lowering their prices again, and people are realizing just how much of a price-gouging companies like Target have been doing. Hopefully the lower prices are here to stay for a while. Was very weird of Republicans to blame Biden, when they're usually the ones wanting free market.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also someone just posted a great comparison. When Luke Skywalker's family got murdered by the Empire, no one had an issue when he joined the Rebellion and sought revenge and to take down the Empire, the audience supported him. In the case of Palestine-Israel, Israel is the Empire and Hamas are the Rebellion, full of members who lost their loved ones and their homes because of Israel's ethnic cleansing.
We would have if he had attacked a Republic music festival and gunned down civilians there.

Queers for Palestine weren't quiet from what I saw. But also, using Destiny as a source is hilarious. Might as well use InfoWars or Trump as a news source.
It's not a link to Destiny as the source just because it's on his subreddit. It's literally a Jack Posobiec tweet of the video. I just get my twitter links from other sources instead of straight from twitter because I don't want a twitter account.

Anyway, the point is Palestinian protesters are blocking Pride Parades around the country. Hence my statement of "having to pick a lane".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So, if your objective is to prove that it's safe to be LGBTQ in Palestine, and you go there to demonstrate it... you don't prove that by hiding the fact that you're LGBTQ with no visible representation. It's Pride Month. Where are the flags? She even answers the question halfway through the vid: that they don't have their full rights, and that it's not safe to be super open about your queerness.

So apparently the answer is "Yes you can be LGBTQ in Palestine, but you will fucking die, so hide it if you can."
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
We would have if he had attacked a Republic music festival and gunned down civilians there.
The Republic ceased to exist when the Empire came into being, and it was totally gone by the time Luke was 19. The comparison does not work. Neither does comparing Israel to the Republic, as the Republic government did not seem evil.

Point still stands though, Hamas are the Rebellion - group of people who joined forces to oppose an oppressive and homicidal entity, and the members of Hamas, just as Luke, joined because of the losses they suffered.

If you'd be okay with an organization killing your loved ones and stealing your home AND going after others as well, then good for you I guess.

It's not a link to Destiny as the source just because it's on his subreddit. It's literally a Jack Posobiec tweet of the video. I just get my twitter links from other sources instead of straight from twitter because I don't want a twitter account.

Anyway, the point is Palestinian protesters are blocking Pride Parades around the country. Hence my statement of "having to pick a lane".
I know all of that. Destiny is still a fucktard, as is Jack Posobiec. I've seen Jack's tweets for years.



Weird, LGBT+ members blocking Pride marches. Even weirder that they explained why, and that someone brought up genocides or issues happening in other places too! Reminds me of feminists saying a woman can't be truly feminist if she doesn't support Palestinian women, who have no access to menstruation product or support when they're being sexually assaulted by the IOF. and women from DRC, who are facing high rates of sexual violence from rebels (I think?).

Palestinian protesters have picked a lane. Again, if you actually talked to Palestinian supporters or knew any, you'd have a better insight into everything. Lot of them mentioned how the Pride marches have been pinkwashed, and how they're a far cry from what they used to be, protests and riots to fight for LGBT+ rights.

So, if your objective is to prove that it's safe to be LGBTQ in Palestine, and you go there to demonstrate it... you don't prove that by hiding the fact that you're LGBTQ with no visible representation. It's Pride Month. Where are the flags? She even answers the question halfway through the vid: that they don't have their full rights, and that it's not safe to be super open about your queerness.

So apparently the answer is "Yes you can be LGBTQ in Palestine, but you will fucking die, so hide it if you can."
Let me paraphrase you:

JESUS FUCK I SWEAR I'M ROLLING ON MUSHROOMS OR SOMETHING!!!
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT AGGHGHHGHGH I'M GONNA DIE FROM AN ACTUAL BRAIN ANEURYSM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP-
Why in the entire hell would a group of people have flags up when they're busy trying to survive daily bombings? Why would they be focused on Pride Month or whether someone is gay or not when they have to worry about Israel killing them?! A gay person is more likely to die from Israel's bombs than from a homophobic Palestinian!!

She also says that LGBT+ people in other countries like USA face the same issue, that they don't have their full rights, and that it's not safe to be out of the closet! Again, homophobes and transphobes in USA have been attacking and killing LGBT+ people.



Also, more Zionists have committed violent crimes against Palestinians and Muslims than any of the left have against Jewish people since Oct 7

Closest thing a Palestinian supporter has done that's a "crime" is set himself on fire.... Hasn't escalated yet.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Republic ceased to exist when the Empire came into being, and it was totally gone by the time Luke was 19. The comparison does not work. Neither does comparing Israel to the Republic, as the Republic government did not seem evil.

Point still stands though, Hamas are the Rebellion - group of people who joined forces to oppose an oppressive and homicidal entity, and the members of Hamas, just as Luke, joined because of the losses they suffered.

If you'd be okay with an organization killing your loved ones and stealing your home AND going after others as well, then good for you I guess.
Hamas weren't rebelling against anyone at the October 7th music festival. THAT'S the point. If I wanted to avenge the deaths of my family, I wouldn't go to a concert and kill people that don't even know my family. On account of I'm not a fucking terrorist lol.

I know all of that. Destiny is still a fucktard, as is Jack Posobiec. I've seen Jack's tweets for years.
Destiny is the single best representation of not extremist left-leaning activism on the internet. You think he's a fucktard because that's the only way you can defend against his counters to Palestinian activist talking points. Weak people resort to insults and adhoms when they don't have the facts to back them up.

Otherwise, hop in his Discord when he returns from Israel and debate him on it. See if you do better than Norm Finkelstein, lmfao

Weird, LGBT+ members blocking Pride marches. Even weirder that they explained why, and that someone brought up genocides or issues happening in other places too! Reminds me of feminists saying a woman can't be truly feminist if she doesn't support Palestinian women, who have no access to menstruation product or support when they're being sexually assaulted by the IOF. and women from DRC, who are facing high rates of sexual violence from rebels (I think?).
None of this is counter to what I said the first time: that you have to pick a lane. They obviously picked the Palestinian lane. THAT'S the part that's funny. Leftists had to choose between advocating for one or the other. Either they ostracize LGBTQ+ members by ruining their parades and causing them to be angry at Pro-Palestine protesters who are ruining their own form of advocacy in Pride Month... or they advocate for LGBTQ+ members and be accused of being racist or pro genocide for being in the Pride parades instead. You're making me laugh harder by showing the conflict hasn't been resolved. You're making my point for me lol.

Why in the entire hell would a group of people have flags up when they're busy trying to survive daily bombings? Why would they be focused on Pride Month or whether someone is gay or not when they have to worry about Israel killing them?! A gay person is more likely to die from Israel's bombs than from a homophobic Palestinian!!
Way to miss the point.

The video is of LGBTQ+ advocates pushing back on the "Don't support Palestine, they're super anti-LGBTQ+ over there." by having pro-Palestinian LGBTQ+ members go over there and prove that they're not by providing support to the Palestinians and surviving, for a whole month. The way they tried to prove that they weren't... was to HIDE THAT THEY'RE LGBTQ+ FOR A MONTH.

It's like telling someone a snake isn't venomous by drinking a snakebite antidote before picking up a de-venomed snake and saying "See!? It's no threat to me at all."

She also says that LGBT+ people in other countries like USA face the same issue, that they don't have their full rights, and that it's not safe to be out of the closet! Again, homophobes and transphobes in USA have been attacking and killing LGBT+ people.
America isn't perfect, sure. But answer me this: When's the last time they threw a fucking Pride Parade in Palestine?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I disavow this behavior. Do not condone.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Yet another episode to the "innocent civilians" who aren't occupuying (shame ninjabot wasn't there to join, he'd get along well with them) :
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems like zio PR and brainwashing isn't working as well as it did with the boomers via mainstream media :
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing alike, not even close, Germans are indigenous people to the land and weren't kicked out from their homes to be replaced by invaders.
What you currently call isreali citizens are invaders who live in stolen lands and have pride in that (many are openly proud for killing palestinians for instance). Which makes them into criminals who should be expelled to their original countries and judged for their crimes.
"Invaders who stole land" is the precursor to most nations. For instance, every single country in the Americas. Also quite a bit of Asia. It's also just incredibly arbitrary.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Super wild that despite Trump basically being a felon, he can still run for president. And that his cult still donated money to him, even though he's supposed to be wealthy. HIs cult just got reinvigorated into supporting him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually won the popular vote for once.
Dude, he was shitting himself in court and his followers responded by putting on diapers themselves and wearing "Diapers over Dems" shirts. He could personally shit in every one of their mouths and they'd thank him for it.

Also, the reasoning for being able to run while being a felon is so that people can't use the Department of Justice to determine elections. If the executive branch directs the DOJ to put pressure on a political opponent they can essentially control elections if felons aren't allowed to run. Trump's case is open and shut, IMO, but as much as I can't stand him I happen to agree that there was no way he'd ever get a fair trial in Manhattan. I think that's on him though. He made himself so divisive willingly that using that as an excuse for a mistrial is hopefully rejected.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

In another news from the disappointing Trump one, Alex Jones is now on the hook to pay his victims millions of dollars for claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax. I hope he's forced to pay back every single cent, because of the damage he caused.
I hope so too. Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom from Consequences, and the amount of damage he caused by spreading (super fucking easily verifiable) lies is exorbitant. Imagine you can't even visit your child's grave because you'll be harassed by people who think you're part of a gun control conspiracy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
"Invaders who stole land" is the precursor to most nations. For instance, every single country in the Americas. Also quite a bit of Asia. It's also just incredibly arbitrary.
If everyone and everything can get away after colonizing a country or land, it simply means that you're legitimizing colonization and that's an imperialistic mind.
It's unfortunate that George Washinton and his followers and all the settlers weren't defeated and executed back then.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If there's no statute of limitation on colonization then by that logic everyone is equally a piece of shit and humanity should go extinct. No one would be more or less guilty than the other.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If there's no statute of limitation on colonization then by that logic everyone is equally a piece of shit and humanity should go extinct. No one would be more or less guilty than the other.
If an entire tribe of Iroquois or Cherokee showed up demanding land back and the land they can proveably demonstrate was theirs includes the entire block you live on, what would you do?

EDIT: Assuming you were an American citizen.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hamas weren't rebelling against anyone at the October 7th music festival. THAT'S the point. If I wanted to avenge the deaths of my family, I wouldn't go to a concert and kill people that don't even know my family. On account of I'm not a fucking terrorist lol.



Destiny is the single best representation of not extremist left-leaning activism on the internet. You think he's a fucktard because that's the only way you can defend against his counters to Palestinian activist talking points. Weak people resort to insults and adhoms when they don't have the facts to back them up.

Otherwise, hop in his Discord when he returns from Israel and debate him on it. See if you do better than Norm Finkelstein, lmfao
Hamas still were rebelling against Israel, which is why Oct 7 happened, which Israel and US knew about. There also reports out that IOF killed more of their own people than Hamas did, and that a footage grabbed from a dead Hamas soldier shows the group wanting to grab hostages, not kill.

If I cared about hostages, I'd want a ceasefire immediately and not attack areas where hostages might be. I'd also accept Hamas's term of exchanging hostages instead of rejecting majority of the deals to the point that the hostages' families are protesting me.

Yeeeah, I'm not taking someone who says the n word seriously or someone who's okay with white people saying the n word seriously. I and many others don't even want the right to support Palestine because their intention is likely due to anti-Semitism, so no, it's not because of disagreements.

Let hasanabi debate with him.



None of this is counter to what I said the first time: that you have to pick a lane. They obviously picked the Palestinian lane. THAT'S the part that's funny. Leftists had to choose between advocating for one or the other. Either they ostracize LGBTQ+ members by ruining their parades and causing them to be angry at Pro-Palestine protesters who are ruining their own form of advocacy in Pride Month... or they advocate for LGBTQ+ members and be accused of being racist or pro genocide for being in the Pride parades instead. You're making me laugh harder by showing the conflict hasn't been resolved. You're making my point for me lol.



Way to miss the point.

The video is of LGBTQ+ advocates pushing back on the "Don't support Palestine, they're super anti-LGBTQ+ over there." by having pro-Palestinian LGBTQ+ members go over there and prove that they're not by providing support to the Palestinians and surviving, for a whole month. The way they tried to prove that they weren't... was to HIDE THAT THEY'RE LGBTQ+ FOR A MONTH.

It's like telling someone a snake isn't venomous by drinking a snakebite antidote before picking up a de-venomed snake and saying "See!? It's no threat to me at all."



America isn't perfect, sure. But answer me this: When's the last time they threw a fucking Pride Parade in Palestine?
Picking a lane is embarrassing. You can be pro-Palestine and support LGBT+ people. They literally explain that the pride marches should be intersectional. I can't help it if you'd rather stay in your ignorance, but Palestinian supporters have explained their issues with Pride marches.

I didn't miss the point, the video itself literally says they had similar or same experience in USA, Poland, Ukraine, and other places where they couldn't be openly queer. You're nitpicking Palestine to justify what they're going through. It also doesn't look like they were hiding that they were LGBT+, even in that video that was edited. Wonder who edited it though. :hmm


That's a stupid question, but one we can revisit when ISRAEL STOPS OCCUPYING AND BOMBING PALESTINIANS!! hoooly shit man why the fuck would you expect a group of people to celebrate anything when taking a step outside could get them sniped and when Israel keeps leveling buildings? Pride marches can happen in the US because they don't have to worry about the military shooting them, or the government bombing them, they just have to worry about cops and bigots getting violent.

In normal circumstances though, that'd be a good question, don't get me wrong. But when Israel has been occupying and killing Palestinians for decades, it does not make sense to host marches of any sort.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I disavow this behavior. Do not condone.
[/QUOTE]
Hard to believe if you're more worried about Hamas than you are about Israel and their supporters committing crimes and Palestinian supporters getting punished.



This too. Don't condone this.
Israelis often attack Palestinians and even their own people who support Palestine. Israelis themselves ruined decades of propaganda and made more people realize just how evil Israel really is.

Dude, he was shitting himself in court and his followers responded by putting on diapers themselves and wearing "Diapers over Dems" shirts. He could personally shit in every one of their mouths and they'd thank him for it.

Also, the reasoning for being able to run while being a felon is so that people can't use the Department of Justice to determine elections. If the executive branch directs the DOJ to put pressure on a political opponent they can essentially control elections if felons aren't allowed to run. Trump's case is open and shut, IMO, but as much as I can't stand him I happen to agree that there was no way he'd ever get a fair trial in Manhattan. I think that's on him though. He made himself so divisive willingly that using that as an excuse for a mistrial is hopefully rejected.
Exactly, and that's the main reason I was hoping Biden would start taking action to get the voters back to his side, or that he/the Dems replace Biden with a better candidate. Trump supporters are a huge reason why I don't want Trump to win again, on top of his bullshit.

That makes sense. But also, I don't think he'd get a fair trial anywhere because he either would have judges that support him, or he'd piss off judges that they'd probably be biased against him. I think if he didn't piss off states like Arizona by shitting on McCain, he could have either beaten Biden, or the election would have been much closer.

I hope so too. Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom from Consequences, and the amount of damage he caused by spreading (super fucking easily verifiable) lies is exorbitant. Imagine you can't even visit your child's grave because you'll be harassed by people who think you're part of a gun control conspiracy.
Exactly, and I hate it when people, especially the right, whine about Freedom of Speech whenever people face the consequences. If a celebrity that I agree with 100% on everything said something outrageous, like how they wished Trump supporters dropped dead, I'd expect them to face the consequences, not cry about freedom of speech being infringed. Alex Jones can't stand on the First Amendment since I think that's related to the GOVERNMENT's actions towards citizens and businesses, not businesses and citizens' actions towards others.

Didn't his harassment and lies cause a father to commit suicide? He's gotta be tried for homicide of whatever degree and for causing or endorsing violence. Even kids were victims, and you have full-grown men and women shooting at pictures of kids like David Hogg. It's all so fucked up
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If an entire tribe of Iroquois or Cherokee showed up demanding land back and the land they can proveably demonstrate was theirs includes the entire block you live on, what would you do?

EDIT: Assuming you were an American citizen.
I'd show them my property papers. I am not made out of money, I wouldn't give up land I bought with my hard earned money over stuff that I didn't do that happened to their ancestors hundreds of years ago. Social issues of this scale can't be resolved by random ass individuals who aren't even made out of money. At least in this hypothetical I am not imagining myself owning a gold mine.
 
Last edited:

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If everyone and everything can get away after colonizing a country or land, it simply means that you're legitimizing colonization and that's an imperialistic mind.
It's unfortunate that George Washinton and his followers and all the settlers weren't defeated and executed back then.
This sounds like the rhetoric I see on Chinese State Media.

Also this is just ignorant. George Washington rebelled against the OG colonizers of the past 1200 years. Also, if America never existed it's hard to say how many advancements would have been missed or severely delayed (such as the polio vaccine, most of the internet's functionality, GPS, Airplanes, commercial plastics).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If there's no statute of limitation on colonization then by that logic everyone is equally a piece of shit and humanity should go extinct. No one would be more or less guilty than the other.
Colonization is quite literally why society has progressed to where it has. Humans are natural colonizers, too. It's what caused us to thrive where neanderthals did not. Without colonization we'd probably of peaked at about where the Aztecs were.
 
Top