Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! TAKE COVER! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME! BUT IT IS HERE AGAIN! MY SUPER-MASSIVE POST OF D00/\/\! i had a lot of stuff that was in need of reactions. and whats with all the new people who dont post here ever? DIZZY! i didn't know you knew how to find this thread XD :hug so whats up? ya know, cus you called me rabbit, the whole thread has taken to calling me bunny? you started a trend XD

ho ? your one office with Paper Yamiko ? LOL

you should try googling rather than curios, the movie didnt explained about it ^^
"ho"? :modsmack
Rabb: The navy's a good place to be :smile-big My dad got to see all different parts of the world. He's lived in florida, Bermuda, Hawaii, Georgia, Virginia, Minnesota, and he's been to saudi arabia, UAE, Iraq, Spain, Italy, and a whole bunch of other places I have no idea about :nuts
I have no clue what my dad did ,oO I think it was electronics. something. That's how he met my mom XD
girls and scenery, two of the bigger reasons i wanted to join the navy XD aint it odd though? the navy is renowned for three things. first is technology. second is sleeping around with lots of women. third... is being gay. wtf? how can we be the biggest womanizers and the gay ones?!
CAN I HATE THIS THREAD NOW? KTHX
GTFOHA><0RNUB!

And anyone with the status above Full Member is breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, or snack. Depending on the time i ambush those people. :D
In the comics, it was revealed that Richard & Mary Parker (both agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)died in a planecrash, leaving Peter with Ben & May Parker.
after what yomiko said I'm half tempted to ask "ya mean those guys from resident evil?" :p

No you can't. since in this thread, there so may variation of humankind in here like cruznik, zombie. Penpen lovers :Blah Blah :XD

Heya guys i'm back after drowned with bunch of papers and archieves, Do you guys missed me? :XD
And for PY congrats for Red sox winning, sorry if i'm late :bow
ya know, i was the sox fan in here typing up updates threw-out the whole series... >_>

so who's the cruznik? :blink i could make use of them... and dont forget me! skin walkers ftw :amuse
yeah i miss to smack you up LOL
Obxist!!! no smacking people!! that's what I do!! :yelling
THEN HURRY UP AND SMACK HIM!

helppp meee anyone,.. i was attacked by three female zombiesss
*looks at the zombies, then obxist, then his gun collection* hmm.... killing z0mbiez means helping him... heh. well for the first time, i'l ignore the z0mbiez. and how can you call yourself a man when you cant even take out a few z0mbiez with ur hands?


Velvet and PY is her companions LOL:darn
yomiko is a zombie hunter, not a zombie >_> and she wouldnt hurt a fly. much less a human. much less rape one. as for velvet, she isnt a zombie either :oh
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
OMG! It's 80, or less posts more towards another Hang Out Thread. This thread is too active, time to eat some active posters. :D

What three female zombies, i thought the only zombie here are hime-sama and me. and last time i checked i'm definitely not a female zombie. :XD
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
*looks at the zombies, then obxist, then his gun collection* hmm.... killing z0mbiez means helping him... heh. well for the first time, i'l ignore the z0mbiez. and how can you call yourself a man when you cant even take out a few z0mbiez with ur hands?
noo ribbit !! (ups)
its because the zombies are females,.. i have a policy not to harm any female thingy except for bugs etc LOL,. but zombie looks like human so i cant hurt him LOL

yomiko is a zombie hunter, not a zombie >_> and she wouldnt hurt a fly. much less a human. much less rape one. as for velvet, she isnt a zombie either :oh
:blink :imslow then 2 female human with 1 female zombie :loool


OMG! It's 80, or less posts more towards another Hang Out Thread. This thread is too active, time to eat some active posters. :D
LOL,.. why do you eat post ? its not even tasted good
What three female zombies, i thought the only zombie here are hime-sama and me. and last time i checked i'm definitely not a female zombie. :XD
LOL,... yeah i made a mistake LOL
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
KITTY-SU! You never told me your dad went to the UAE? o.O When was this? Back during the Gulf War (we weren't here. We flew back to the Philippines due to the war. LOL)?

Pyomy: YOSH! I'm more of a Marvel person, and the only DC I've read is from it's Vertigo titles. XD Fabllllesssss <3 Mmhm.

Rabbit: <3 Heyyo <3 How you been doin', eh? :D And you've seen Resident Evil 3 yet? ZOMG. I've never been a fan of of the games, nor have I seen the previous films. But friends of mine just (out of the blue) told me we were going to watch it on a day out. XD I ENJOYED IT LIKE HELL.

I have a girl-crush on Alice <33 WAAAH. SHE WAS SOOO AWESOME. And there was a guy who played a gruffy-bearded driver who was sooo awesome. And...I cried and cried...well. If you saw it' you'll getme.

Anywho. I'm ranting.

Someone here asked a page back or something if anyone's read Deadpool! I DO! I've read all the titles he's appeared in (thanks to Genma-chwan for the torrent XD), but have yet to read the past few months of Cable and Deadpool :/

Love the guy. He's bloody hilarious. Funnier than Peter Parker. MUAHAHHA.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
so whats up? ya know, cus you called me rabbit, the whole thread has taken to calling me bunny? you started a trend XD
Bunny long time No see :hug. Ate carrots this lately? :XD
Yeah we started that trend, because we are the trendsetter Bunny XD

so who's the cruznik? :blink
The cruznik was Baxy :XD

yomiko is a zombie hunter, not a zombie >_> and she wouldnt hurt a fly. much less a human. much less rape one. as for velvet, she isnt a zombie either :oh
Well PY is a Penpen lover, but somehow she's match for being another great zombie (Since she's good at scarry another member with her terrify yelling) beside Ichi :XD and velvet she's my cute zombie you know :noworry

OMG! It's 80, or less posts more towards another Hang Out Thread. This thread is too active, time to eat some active posters. :D
Pick one with and then drill them :XD don't forget to add some mayo or sumthing :XD

What three female zombies, i thought the only zombie here are hime-sama and me. and last time i checked i'm definitely not a female zombie. :XD
:rofl yeah you're my best zombie :hug and velvet is another one :kukuku

its because the zombies are females,.. i have a policy not to harm any female thingy except for bugs etc LOL,. but zombie looks like human so i cant hurt him LOL
You're Obxist not Sanji :yelling :jk
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LOL u know what, i am Sanji Teacher thats why he likes that, LOL
 

jim mayniam

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
good morning, everyone :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
DZ: I have no clue when my dad was in the UAE XD Sometime since the Vietnam war, though.

OOh, I told him you were in the UAE and he said to ask you if you'd ever heard of...erm... The Golden Soup? or something >.> He said it was his place with a whole bunch of stuff made from gold.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yomiko is a zombie hunter, not a zombie >_> and she wouldnt hurt a fly. much less a human. much less rape one. as for velvet, she isnt a zombie either :oh
thank you, I was wondering if anyone was going to defend my name as a not-evilundead :noworry

Pyomy: YOSH! I'm more of a Marvel person, and the only DC I've read is from it's Vertigo titles. XD Fabllllesssss <3 Mmhm.
Ichi told me to read that one too :amuse but first, must read es21!!!!! :whoo

meeehhh...I wanna hang out with you all today but I've gotta go do stuff :darn I'll be back later though, so all you zombies better behave!!! :yelling
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Kitty-Su: NOW I JSUT GOT IT XD!!

Gold Souq! Ahahha. I couldn't get it on my head on msn. XD Yeaaaaah. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Happy Halloween everyone :amsue.

Wow, I havent been here in a long time...just dropped by to say hi :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
meeehhh...I wanna hang out with you all today but I've gotta go do stuff :darn I'll be back later though, so all you zombies better behave!!! :yelling
oh, usre, leave me to keep the peice. *pulls out a gun on ichi* hey! back away from the brains!


i just had a funny thought XD Zombies meets Cyborgs form ghost in the shell XD i've just got this picture in my head now of some zombie trying to chomp on the majors arm and she's just like "WTF?!" XD

Kitty-Su: NOW I JSUT GOT IT XD!!

Gold Souq! Ahahha. I couldn't get it on my head on msn. XD Yeaaaaah. :D
who's kitty-su? :blink

*a few hours later* OH! I GOT IT! KATY! *guy in front of him in line at the store: "wtf are you smoking? my name is bob, not Katy, now stop yelling in my ear :modsmack"
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well now I'm back rabb, no worries :amuse so watch out, evil zombie people!!! :yelling

except that I have to go make dinner now :darn methinks it's a paasta night!! :nuts


hrmmm....speaking of zombies...I was thinking of watching Night of teh Living Dead tonights :woo
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
mmmmm pasta..... i think im gunna make some ramen... thats the closest we have to pasta...

so what did y'all do for halloween? i was here all night to give out candy, but i didnt even see kids out in the streets x.x

ugh. im having a bad day, and im in a bad mood, so im prolly gunna blare some korn and distrubed and shoot stuff for the rest of the night. see y'all later.

edit: nm, i forgot ghost hunters is doing a live hunt from the kentucky sanatorium where they got lots of activity first time. so im watchng that instead.
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I might go to a party in a little while. Im giving out candy. Speaking of dinner my mom made beef stew and it tasted good. I was bored as hell today cuz it was raining. So i was reading Snow Crash again. The best book ever! I got old school and started playing star wars knights of the old republic. I hate when it rains!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
edit: nm, i forgot ghost hunters is doing a live hunt from the kentucky sanatorium where they got lots of activity first time. so im watchng that instead.
omg that's what i'm doing too! i <3 ghost hunters but i usually miss it due to work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top