Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hisoka sent a message:

Cheer up My Little Gon❤♠

Killua reported Hisoka

Moderator Illumi dismisses report

Killua: Wow what a lousy mod you are...

Mod Illumi silenced Killua for 15 minutes

Kurapika: Hisoka I need to speak to you in private about you know what asap.
#killallspidersbywhichimeanthetroupe

Chrollo: Hisoka we duel 2 death @ heavens arena. 💀 Also can you steal some Pepto?
Machi has terrible gas. We are dying. Lol

Shizuku and Nobunaga liked this comment

Phinks: Lol

Machi: Chrollo you idiot! Die painfully Hisoka

Hisoka: Still want the Pepto Machi Chan?

Machi: Hell yes!

Killua: Illumi you scum. @Milluki how do I send stupid Illumi a computer virus?

Illumi: You know I can read that Kil

Milluki sent Killua a link

Killua opens link

Killua's computer is infected with a virus

Leorio: How the hell did you guys get on my closed group medical chat?
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Man, youtube comments are something else 😭

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so crazy prediction time but I think there is a good chance that Kurapika WON'T die (tho he will probably get very very very very close)
and not only that he will become Emperor of Kakin and marry Queen Oito. King Nasubi will sink with the ship and on purpose.

I think there is some strong evidence that the Succession War is a really a love story rather than a revenge story.

If the theory is true that Oito is Chrollo's sister then I think Kurapika choosing love over revenge and sacrificing himself will be the crux of the arc.

Sure it may sound cliche but I think if anyone can make it work it's Togashi (and likely some input from his wife Naoko Takeuchi).

Dr. Leorio will then save Kurapika and probably a lot of other people too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France


Meruem, Razor, Kaito and Morau complete the roster. Pitou not being in the base roster is very surprising.

I expected Zeno too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so crazy prediction time but I think there is a good chance that Kurapika WON'T die (tho he will probably get very very very very close)
and not only that he will become Emperor of Kakin and marry Queen Oito. King Nasubi will sink with the ship and on purpose.

I think there is some strong evidence that the Succession War is a really a love story rather than a revenge story.

If the theory is true that Oito is Chrollo's sister then I think Kurapika choosing love over revenge and sacrificing himself will be the crux of the arc.

Sure it may sound cliche but I think if anyone can make it work it's Togashi (and likely some input from his wife Naoko Takeuchi).

Dr. Leorio will then save Kurapika and probably a lot of other people too.
You expected Kurapika to die in this arc? There is no way Kurapika is marrying anyone here.

I never heard about that Oito theory. I don't believe it at all but it's less crazy that Feitan being a Zoldyck :neutral .
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You expected Kurapika to die in this arc? There is no way Kurapika is marrying anyone here.

I never heard about that Oito theory. I don't believe it at all but it's less crazy that Feitan being a Zoldyck :neutral .
I considered Kurapika dying a fairly decent possibilty. I mean he is a bit self destructive.

When I say I think Kurapika and Oito will
get married and Kurapika will become
Emperor of Kakin I mean eventually.

While I wouldn't say Kurapika and Oito
have a romantic relationship right now
I don't think it is out of the question
that it could develop over time.

I think Kurapika becoming Emperor of Kakin
may have been foreshadowed with the name of his ability--Emperor Time.

Now do I think Kurapika will actually rule as
an Emperor? Not really. I think he will make a decree to dissolve the Empire into a Republic or several Democracies and then take the Kurta eyes and bury them in their home.

Oito being Chrollo's long lost sister is an old theory. There isn't a whole lot going for it
beyond they sorta look similar and Oito has brothers and grew up poor and
it would probably complicate things.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I like the theories but 99% of the time they are so wrong and not because of them being unrealistic but more because you can't predict Togashi.
I remember when they literally gathered a bunch of hints about how the Illumi on the boat was clearly Hisoka in disguise and I mean some of the proof was clear as day just for the next couple of episodes for Hisoka to appear out of nowhere just chilling :nerd
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Eh. Why I don't like most of these "theories". Most have little to no evidence supporting them, and then people act shocked when they don't happen (all because of their own expectations). The new one is definitely "Chrollo is pretending to be Hisoka!" All while these people ignore the biggest piece of evidence against said theory. :facepalm

As for Nen x Impact, opening movie looked awesome. Really happy with the base roster too. They can definitely do Royal Guard and Zoldyck DLCs to eventually include Pitou/Pouf/Youpi and Illumi/Zeno/Silva (and/or Kalluto). And maybe even Knuckle/Shoot/Palm.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the theories but 99% of the time they are so wrong and not because of them being unrealistic but more because you can't predict Togashi.
I remember when they literally gathered a bunch of hints about how the Illumi on the boat was clearly Hisoka in disguise and I mean some of the proof was clear as day just for the next couple of episodes for Hisoka to appear out of nowhere just chilling :nerd
I completely agree. I see theories as more fun ideas then anything to count on. If I'm right it's really pure luck because I have no idea.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Panel about the game.

There are some fights recorded and an exhibition tournament too.

Haven't watched and listened to everything but I really liked Bron's comment about Bungee Gum :XD.

Eh. Why I don't like most of these "theories". Most have little to no evidence supporting them, and then people act shocked when they don't happen (all because of their own expectations). The new one is definitely "Chrollo is pretending to be Hisoka!" All while these people ignore the biggest piece of evidence against said theory. :facepalm

As for Nen x Impact, opening movie looked awesome. Really happy with the base roster too. They can definitely do Royal Guard and Zoldyck DLCs to eventually include Pitou/Pouf/Youpi and Illumi/Zeno/Silva (and/or Kalluto). And maybe even Knuckle/Shoot/Palm.
More than solid theories, I feel like people just want "epic twists" which don't make sense with most theories.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Speaking of theories, has anyone previously written a theory about Alluka's abilities only being related to healing and teleportation? This is one of the things I noticed from rewatching and observing the election arc.

Among the things Nanika did were being able to lift NEN's curse and heal a bird, teleport a pile of money, and Illumi. as for killing Muna we don't see how Nanika did it. but if she can only teleport maybe she killed Muna that way.

The point is that Nanika never seems to be able to materialise something from nothing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
IIRC Killua said that Nanika is bad at healing so she needs physical contact. But to destroy stuff and other kind of things she isn't limited by range.
 
Top