- Joined
- Jan 23, 2014
- Messages
- 515
- Reaction score
- 743
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ging Freecs has left the chat.
Ging Freecs has left the chat.
this 5 has so much personality
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
we should put 5 in 15 in charge of solving the housing crisis damn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You expected Kurapika to die in this arc? There is no way Kurapika is marrying anyone here.so crazy prediction time but I think there is a good chance that Kurapika WON'T die (tho he will probably get very very very very close)
and not only that he will become Emperor of Kakin and marry Queen Oito. King Nasubi will sink with the ship and on purpose.
I think there is some strong evidence that the Succession War is a really a love story rather than a revenge story.
If the theory is true that Oito is Chrollo's sister then I think Kurapika choosing love over revenge and sacrificing himself will be the crux of the arc.
Sure it may sound cliche but I think if anyone can make it work it's Togashi (and likely some input from his wife Naoko Takeuchi).
Dr. Leorio will then save Kurapika and probably a lot of other people too.
.
I considered Kurapika dying a fairly decent possibilty. I mean he is a bit self destructive.You expected Kurapika to die in this arc? There is no way Kurapika is marrying anyone here.
I never heard about that Oito theory. I don't believe it at all but it's less crazy that Feitan being a Zoldyck.


I completely agree. I see theories as more fun ideas then anything to count on. If I'm right it's really pure luck because I have no idea.I like the theories but 99% of the time they are so wrong and not because of them being unrealistic but more because you can't predict Togashi.
I remember when they literally gathered a bunch of hints about how the Illumi on the boat was clearly Hisoka in disguise and I mean some of the proof was clear as day just for the next couple of episodes for Hisoka to appear out of nowhere just chilling![]()
.More than solid theories, I feel like people just want "epic twists" which don't make sense with most theories.Eh. Why I don't like most of these "theories". Most have little to no evidence supporting them, and then people act shocked when they don't happen (all because of their own expectations). The new one is definitely "Chrollo is pretending to be Hisoka!" All while these people ignore the biggest piece of evidence against said theory.
As for Nen x Impact, opening movie looked awesome. Really happy with the base roster too. They can definitely do Royal Guard and Zoldyck DLCs to eventually include Pitou/Pouf/Youpi and Illumi/Zeno/Silva (and/or Kalluto). And maybe even Knuckle/Shoot/Palm.