~2h left
@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?
@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.
I am not at home right now.
Lets not argue this here, but know that a post in discussion thread that was up for a day or less before game started, after all boys already confirmed in PM, is bound to catch some guys by surprise who didn‘t notice(and it happened for a few). I know you had to start the game at the same time due to schedulings, but lets not blame the couple people that didnt notice in time for feeling a bit blindsided.. Nobody is at fault. It is what it is, lets keep going.Yes, people, it's a regular game - which was informed beforehand, anyone was able to join in response to the first complaints, so move on from the remarks about having what should be the standard. It's December, let's not spoil our "freaking die 2024" moments. Thx not thx.
I believe his specific reply that time was "Why did you pick me?" T3TCome on. A Det accused you in a game we were mafia together, and all you said was „ok“. Odd behavior.
???I don't think you can be sure of that.Since nothing is stated otherwise in the rules, you are ejected from your Eva and thats it, meaning you return to being a pure Vanilla.
Farf's post in question said that all the ways to earn MHTs are out in the open, which means Demon completely misread it?Considering Lala's reply to Holt, I guess lynching scum/killing Townies allows players to get more MHT.
i have nothing better to go on, except gry for that misha comment where in fact he's been nowhere to be seen basically scratching the surface. I'm willing to switch to him not that it'll get anywhere since ppl will say I voted him cuz he voted me@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?
@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.
I am not at home right now.
))It worked and he won TTT3TTTSounds like a pretty solid defense to me tbh.
I voted a bit before, but it was at the bottom of a big merger post. It‘s on Baka.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also just like how it seems odd to you so it seems odd to me you'd make such a comment very unlike u as town to not read mechanics@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?
@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.
I am not at home right now.
Just never imagined guys playing a regular game (considering the initial complaints) would be an issue and we did have a day warning when nothing showed up. But sure, it's day end and we can return to that again, after the game.Lets not argue this here, but know that a post in discussion thread that was up for a day or less before game started, after all boys already confirmed in PM, is bound to catch some guys by surprise who didn‘t notice(and it happened for a few). I know you had to start the game at the same time due to schedulings, but lets not blame the couple people that didnt notice in time for feeling a bit blindsided.. Nobody is at fault. It is what it is, lets keep going.
I don't know how you guys can think it could be deliberate for a Mafia. Why would anyone do that when he doesn't even have to hint or claim because of the mechanic?About Demon, I'm kind of on the fence if he's just an easy lynch for mafia due to his behavior, or if that behavior is deliberate. Because I could see him pull something like this off as mafia, doesn't seem out of character. I'm just not sure if he'd do it on D1, that is a bit risky.
As for James, honestly the purely the fact that there were walls (I'm super tired so reading that takes forever) makes me want to vote for him.
I did all the heavy lifting. And medium lifting. Just all the lifting.It worked and he won TTT3TTT
Wouldn’t highest bidder get it? I believe with this number of people, not many EVAs would be unnocupied.One potential downside of our approach is the likelihood that some Evas end up unoccupied because more than 1 try bidding the same mech. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn’t put my hand on fire, but tbh people starting a train on you does look sus, if this is a mafia move, props because I would not throw a teammate under the bus so early, specially with 1 vote only on a few ppl.I don't know how you guys can think it could be deliberate for a Mafia. Why would anyone do that when he doesn't even have to hint or claim because of the mechanic?
Yes but thats beside the point. Imagine most players bid on the same 3 mechs, the remaining few bid on some others. It‘s certainly more unlikely we get all mechs occupied than a few not. But doesnt matter now.Wouldn’t highest bidder get it? I believe with this number of people, not many EVAs would be unnocupied.
I read the mechanic and thought public bidding was allowed. You voted me and deliberately choose to ignore or skim through the posts or other players when everything matters for a lynch because your gut tells you I am Mafia.who knows mby u and gry same team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also just like how it seems odd to you so it seems odd to me you'd make such a comment very unlike u as town to not read mechanics
Thinking about James or baka, both rub me the wrong way.Yes but thats beside the point. Imagine most players bid on the same 3 mechs, the remaining few bid on some others. It‘s certainly more unlikely we get all mechs occupied than a few not. But doesnt matter now.
Who are you voting?