Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes, people, it's a regular game - which was informed beforehand, anyone was able to join in response to the first complaints, so move on from the remarks about having what should be the standard. It's December, let's not spoil our "freaking die 2024" moments. Thx not thx.
Lets not argue this here, but know that a post in discussion thread that was up for a day or less before game started, after all boys already confirmed in PM, is bound to catch some guys by surprise who didn‘t notice(and it happened for a few). I know you had to start the game at the same time due to schedulings, but lets not blame the couple people that didnt notice in time for feeling a bit blindsided.. Nobody is at fault. It is what it is, lets keep going.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Come on. A Det accused you in a game we were mafia together, and all you said was „ok“. Odd behavior.
I believe his specific reply that time was "Why did you pick me?" T3T

Some comments from Demon felt like his mafia self, to be honest, like:
Since nothing is stated otherwise in the rules, you are ejected from your Eva and thats it, meaning you return to being a pure Vanilla.
I don't think you can be sure of that.
???
But then he also said:
Considering Lala's reply to Holt, I guess lynching scum/killing Townies allows players to get more MHT.
Farf's post in question said that all the ways to earn MHTs are out in the open, which means Demon completely misread it?

So I'm still on the fence about that whole business. Anyway.

@AnimePigeon, I like your style, but then again, I am partial to scum buttering me up and pigeons, specifically :emobirb
Not sure I'd put the same suspects in the same boxes but I had similar reads.

@AwkwardMisha, your wall was nice but... take care of yourself? o3o"
Could you and @Tatsumaki share your respective read on each other now that you both raised your postcount and interacted some?

@desin24, you ticked all the boxes for what I expected a mafia would do today. Lay low, leave a comment about the mech here and there, claim a bid on a non-major EVA. As far as D1 goes there's some gut feeling involved but you'll probably be my vote(kill desin24) for today.

(And in case yesterday's comment about your irl MHT count wasn't just memeing, you take care of yourself too ;3;/ )
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One potential downside of our approach is the likelihood that some Evas end up unoccupied because more than 1 try bidding the same mech. Hm.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?

@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.

I am not at home right now.
i have nothing better to go on, except gry for that misha comment where in fact he's been nowhere to be seen basically scratching the surface. I'm willing to switch to him not that it'll get anywhere since ppl will say I voted him cuz he voted me :)))

or are you looking for a "reason" to vote me to "save yourself" now that gry voted on me? trying to switch a lynch?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
who knows mby u and gry same team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?

@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.

I am not at home right now.
also just like how it seems odd to you so it seems odd to me you'd make such a comment very unlike u as town to not read mechanics
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lets not argue this here, but know that a post in discussion thread that was up for a day or less before game started, after all boys already confirmed in PM, is bound to catch some guys by surprise who didn‘t notice(and it happened for a few). I know you had to start the game at the same time due to schedulings, but lets not blame the couple people that didnt notice in time for feeling a bit blindsided.. Nobody is at fault. It is what it is, lets keep going.
Just never imagined guys playing a regular game (considering the initial complaints) would be an issue and we did have a day warning when nothing showed up. But sure, it's day end and we can return to that again, after the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
About Demon, I'm kind of on the fence if he's just an easy lynch for mafia due to his behavior, or if that behavior is deliberate. Because I could see him pull something like this off as mafia, doesn't seem out of character. I'm just not sure if he'd do it on D1, that is a bit risky.

As for James, honestly the purely the fact that there were walls (I'm super tired so reading that takes forever) makes me want to vote for him.
I don't know how you guys can think it could be deliberate for a Mafia. Why would anyone do that when he doesn't even have to hint or claim because of the mechanic?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
One potential downside of our approach is the likelihood that some Evas end up unoccupied because more than 1 try bidding the same mech. Hm.
Wouldn’t highest bidder get it? I believe with this number of people, not many EVAs would be unnocupied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know how you guys can think it could be deliberate for a Mafia. Why would anyone do that when he doesn't even have to hint or claim because of the mechanic?
I wouldn’t put my hand on fire, but tbh people starting a train on you does look sus, if this is a mafia move, props because I would not throw a teammate under the bus so early, specially with 1 vote only on a few ppl.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wouldn’t highest bidder get it? I believe with this number of people, not many EVAs would be unnocupied.
Yes but thats beside the point. Imagine most players bid on the same 3 mechs, the remaining few bid on some others. It‘s certainly more unlikely we get all mechs occupied than a few not. But doesnt matter now.

Who are you voting?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
that would be quite the 200IQ play to train someone early on before your teammates get voted now wouldn't it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
who knows mby u and gry same team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



also just like how it seems odd to you so it seems odd to me you'd make such a comment very unlike u as town to not read mechanics
I read the mechanic and thought public bidding was allowed. You voted me and deliberately choose to ignore or skim through the posts or other players when everything matters for a lynch because your gut tells you I am Mafia.

FYI Mafia has to pay even more attention to mechanics compared to Town. Because of situations like this.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes but thats beside the point. Imagine most players bid on the same 3 mechs, the remaining few bid on some others. It‘s certainly more unlikely we get all mechs occupied than a few not. But doesnt matter now.

Who are you voting?
Thinking about James or baka, both rub me the wrong way.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vand‘s posts all echoed my thoughts at the time of catching up when I read them, it’s really nice.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
FYI mafia can still pay extra attention to mechanics, and choose to play the "tee hee i missread" card precisely because they know that's "the usual way" and can play it out as an oopsie town mistake
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top