So it was youMason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.

So it was youMason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.

I focused on voting bahaviours on Day 1, since hint collection was not an option in this game. It was first demon -> baka/james, then baka -> gry/pom that caught my eye.Which is perfectly normal behavior. That you‘re for some reason punishing. If it was to save Demon, lynch Demon first before basing your thoughts of others in relation to him?
And lmao at Holt being somewhat trusted for you when in 4 posts half of the text was mechanics, but for others that‘s a negative.
It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.I focused on voting bahaviours on Day 1, since hint collection was not an option in this game. It was first demon -> baka/james, then baka -> gry/pom that caught my eye.
Holt seemed town in the couple posts I read and somewhat aligned with my judgement of the situation, what more do you need. Wasn't a great result, but what can I do. I have nothing more to add to you.
Not really though. You're painting me red for some salt reasons because you wanted Baka lynched for her voting fumble. If you ask Baka she can tell you like a list of several names that wanted her dead that moment and you and pom were just the early votes.It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.
Now onto Holt, to see what‘s presumptious about a votelock near phase end. Evil‘s answer was „because it‘s not typical and a train was forming on Baka“, which makes no sense as Baka had 1 vote, and she was actively antagonizing Pom so her voting her back sounds as expected. Wondering if Holt will do better.
Panda fixed the death post, he had 06 Eva, which aligns with what Demon claimed so far.There’s no way anyone would have known Lawl had that Eva? Like mafia didn’t get it so they did some 200 iq play and figured out who did?
misha's more real than you Gry, good job on getting pom rallied on me, you're the reasone she got lynched because she listened to your absurd logic. and you tried to take Lawl (i saw last night while re-reading) the same path and when you saw he didn't do it you killed him didn't you.You sound so fake it‘s unbelievable.
how were mht stolen from you if you lost the bidding exactly?Theft. I was looking forward to steal some MHT and instead MHT were STOLEN from MEEEEE
I said what I WANTED WAS MR WHY EVERYONE TWISTING MY WORDS MY MIND BREAK IS COMING SOONER TAHN LATER@digitaldude how do you even know someone got MR and not Jesus??? Not cool bro to go after the one I wanted. I was going to forgive if someone like evil/gry/van went after Jesus. Because those babies are high night 1 targets.
Why would you say you're Doc though, you're dead meat now, broI upped my bid before I went to bed last day phase and landed the healing type EVA. I decided to protect Van who I read as Town but that's obviously been the wrong call.
No I paint you red because you‘re thought process doesn‘t match a town‘s. Safe scum play is what it is.Not really though. You're painting me red for some salt reasons because you wanted Baka lynched for her voting fumble. If you ask Baka she can tell you like a list of several names that wanted her dead that moment and you and pom were just the early votes.
You think you're in a comfortable position yourself though, but claiming the "hider" eva to justify the lack of your early death screams "mafia af" even louder.
well you saying which you went for and asking others which they went for is literally the same thingBy coming out saying „i dont have one“ you‘re not doing a good job at keeping the pilots secret.
I‘m wondering how many mafia managed to snatch. So knowing may not be that bad.
Not necessarily. Could be 2 killing parties. Though he may have also been the obvious target for protecting.I upped my bid before I went to bed last day phase and landed the healing type EVA. I decided to protect Van who I read as Town but that's obviously been the wrong call.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait there is only 2 remaining evas ? i dont get it, so someone is piloting everything else ? oh no
I find more value in transparency than secrecy in this instance.Why would you say you're Doc though, you're dead meat now, bro
That's trueNot necessarily. Could be 2 killing parties. Though he may have also been the obvious target for protecting.
Don't say that fast and out loudI‘ll make sure to comb over all of you.