Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Baka is town, Evil you‘re keeping her as a mislynch for later in the game. She was an easy kill D1 and she will be an easy kill endgame, but the latter is more beneficial for scum
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Which is perfectly normal behavior. That you‘re for some reason punishing. If it was to save Demon, lynch Demon first before basing your thoughts of others in relation to him?

And lmao at Holt being somewhat trusted for you when in 4 posts half of the text was mechanics, but for others that‘s a negative.
I focused on voting bahaviours on Day 1, since hint collection was not an option in this game. It was first demon -> baka/james, then baka -> gry/pom that caught my eye.

Holt seemed town in the couple posts I read and somewhat aligned with my judgement of the situation, what more do you need. Wasn't a great result, but what can I do. I have nothing more to add to you.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@digitaldude how do you even know someone got MR and not Jesus??? Not cool bro to go after the one I wanted. I was going to forgive if someone like evil/gry/van went after Jesus. Because those babies are high night 1 targets.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I focused on voting bahaviours on Day 1, since hint collection was not an option in this game. It was first demon -> baka/james, then baka -> gry/pom that caught my eye.

Holt seemed town in the couple posts I read and somewhat aligned with my judgement of the situation, what more do you need. Wasn't a great result, but what can I do. I have nothing more to add to you.
It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.

Now onto Holt, to see what‘s presumptious about a votelock near phase end. Evil‘s answer was „because it‘s not typical and a train was forming on Baka“, which makes no sense as Baka had 1 vote, and she was actively antagonizing Pom so her voting her back sounds as expected. Wondering if Holt will do better.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So the person who killed last night didn’t use their Eva?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.

Now onto Holt, to see what‘s presumptious about a votelock near phase end. Evil‘s answer was „because it‘s not typical and a train was forming on Baka“, which makes no sense as Baka had 1 vote, and she was actively antagonizing Pom so her voting her back sounds as expected. Wondering if Holt will do better.
Not really though. You're painting me red for some salt reasons because you wanted Baka lynched for her voting fumble. If you ask Baka she can tell you like a list of several names that wanted her dead that moment and you and pom were just the early votes.

You think you're in a comfortable position yourself though, but claiming the "hider" eva to justify the lack of your early death screams "mafia af" even louder.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There’s no way anyone would have known Lawl had that Eva? Like mafia didn’t get it so they did some 200 iq play and figured out who did?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
There’s no way anyone would have known Lawl had that Eva? Like mafia didn’t get it so they did some 200 iq play and figured out who did?
Panda fixed the death post, he had 06 Eva, which aligns with what Demon claimed so far.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,783
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I upped my bid before I went to bed last day phase and landed the healing type EVA. I decided to protect Van who I read as Town but that's obviously been the wrong call.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lawl idk seems like a better target for an insane doc to test sanity
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You sound so fake it‘s unbelievable.
misha's more real than you Gry, good job on getting pom rallied on me, you're the reasone she got lynched because she listened to your absurd logic. and you tried to take Lawl (i saw last night while re-reading) the same path and when you saw he didn't do it you killed him didn't you.

town gry wouldn't act like this, I never seen you play like this as town.
Theft. I was looking forward to steal some MHT and instead MHT were STOLEN from MEEEEE
how were mht stolen from you if you lost the bidding exactly?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude how do you even know someone got MR and not Jesus??? Not cool bro to go after the one I wanted. I was going to forgive if someone like evil/gry/van went after Jesus. Because those babies are high night 1 targets.
I said what I WANTED WAS MR WHY EVERYONE TWISTING MY WORDS MY MIND BREAK IS COMING SOONER TAHN LATER
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not really though. You're painting me red for some salt reasons because you wanted Baka lynched for her voting fumble. If you ask Baka she can tell you like a list of several names that wanted her dead that moment and you and pom were just the early votes.

You think you're in a comfortable position yourself though, but claiming the "hider" eva to justify the lack of your early death screams "mafia af" even louder.
No I paint you red because you‘re thought process doesn‘t match a town‘s. Safe scum play is what it is.
I‘m not talking to Baka. Everyone‘s always out to get her and they‘re always the mafia team. Your pretending is low.

And yeah anything I do screams mafia af. Either not sounding town, or sounding town which a mafia would try to do. Pretending you didn‘t learn anything from your previous game with me and your blunder there.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
By coming out saying „i dont have one“ you‘re not doing a good job at keeping the pilots secret.
I‘m wondering how many mafia managed to snatch. So knowing may not be that bad.
well you saying which you went for and asking others which they went for is literally the same thing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I upped my bid before I went to bed last day phase and landed the healing type EVA. I decided to protect Van who I read as Town but that's obviously been the wrong call.
Not necessarily. Could be 2 killing parties. Though he may have also been the obvious target for protecting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will have more time this day, especially tomorrow and at day end, so I‘ll make sure to comb over all of you.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do you think all town started pure vanilla or maybe someone could have been sleeper?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,783
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top