Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.

Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.
You didn't ask me but no, Whether it was a disconnect in the day phase yesterday or something else, it felt like she was reaching to make something happen with some of her lines about people like Jinx.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.
so you don't believe in odd sanities bieng in the game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You didn't ask me but no, Whether it was a disconnect in the day phase yesterday or something else, it felt like she was reaching to make something happen with some of her lines about people like Jinx.
feels to me like you're taking Jinx's site a little too much Sir
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
the problem is gry you were nudging her to change vote. that's the issue here. But considering what happened I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for today, we'll see tomorrow if that changes.

I did see your later post after this saying you sus Evil and I have to say I agree on that, evil is back on my list for locking on Pom, even if her vote switch was odd, since she voted for me I could have easily swapped to her but I didn't , why would Evil, who's not a fan of my person.

I have some clarifications needed though:


  1. @Demonspeed
Why did Demon swap his vote to lock on James when Pompom had 3 votes and only player who had one locked, so she was dying. And why did Demon vote for someone with 2 votes when there was Pom with 3 votes and one already locked, and Marms with 3 votes. Why create a coinflip situation? He chose James, why? I know he didn't chose me because like Evil said I'm an easy lynch. And since Pom turned out town, it means he didn't care which would die, just created a coinflip to create confusion the next day. If he'd have went for Marm or Erin there'd be no coinflip and he'd be clearly more sus if one of those two turned up town (not that I trust them or anything, still sussy).​
  1. @Evil3ye
why go for Pom to lock instead of Demon or Marm or Gry who instigated pom? Even if her vote was odd, which i agree, it's her second game back... after a long ass break, could have let her play a bit longer and have more time to clear herself up. Both she and Gry voted me, and yet I didn't swap my vote to her, if I didn't consider that was necessary why did you. And why not go for the instigator instead of the rallied ppl?​
  1. @GrySun
sking both Pom and Lawl if they'll change votes as if to instigate them, I thought it was just Pom initially but now I see he was aiming at townies with no information not a teammate. And yes I see lawl as pretty townie presently.​
Also why would he go about his aproach with "lawl are you still holding your vote on Marm, she feels PRETTY TOWN TO ME" what exactly in marm felt like town?​

Pom flipping town doesn't deflate my theory completely, just adds Evil back in due to his sudden "ah imma regret this but I'll vote pom" who had 2 votes instead of marm or demon. all 3 had sus behavior why pick Pom.
You mentioned pretty much everyone else involved in the lynch, any thoughts on Desin-san who voted Marm-san into the tie almost at the end? Townie genuinely trying to stir the pot as he said, or mafia casually throwing a lifeboat that wasn't picked up? Or even that didn't care about whoever got lynched then and there because they were all townies, and didn't want to appear as another one of those who were speading the votes out?

@GrySun, @Evil3ye, your opinion on the same matter?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Is that a mafia action in your eyes? If yes, why? If not, why bother questioning him?

Thought I shouldn‘t be turning too blind an eye on you.
Creating a tie instead of piling on other obvious choices (namely Marm and pom or even Baka) mean he was not only trying to save himself but also save someone else. So yes I wanted his reasoning.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Jeez, so first I unintentionally led to Pom‘s death, now I unintentionally baited you to claim Doc? 😭
Parry has some nights of Hider and Bulletproof, I‘m very fine.
I value your judgement as a blocker and it could be critical for this game hence my reveal.

so you don't believe in odd sanities bieng in the game?
For the healer Eva, I heavily doubt they'd fuck around there.

feels to me like you're taking Jinx's site a little too much Sir
You can take a step back from being Misha's champion and see things a bit differently. Her sussing of Jinx was based on stuff that was very contradictory to what was laid out as concrete in the OP so I see nothing wrong in noting that part of her behaviour.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You mentioned pretty much everyone else involved in the lynch, any thoughts on Desin-san who voted Marm-san into the tie almost at the end? Townie genuinely trying to stir the pot as he said, or mafia casually throwing a lifeboat that wasn't picked up? Or even that didn't care about whoever got lynched then and there because they were all townies, and didn't want to appear as another one of those who were speading the votes out?

@GrySun, @Evil3ye, your opinion on the same matter?
D1 votings are too much a clusterfck to solve without making a lot of assumptions, so I‘m not thinking too much on it. I‘d vote desin for his general mafia behavior, disregarding the vote matter. Could be any number of reasons for his vote.
For the votes to matter we‘d need to first flip a mafia among the top voted, and atm I‘m fine with Demon. Rest still need to think on later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Creating a tie instead of piling on other obvious choices (namely Marm and pom or even Baka) mean he was not only trying to save himself but also save someone else. So yes I wanted his reasoning.
Wouldn‘t it make more sense to vote Pom if he wanted to save himself or someone else? Wouldnt be hard to justify either. She was top voted alongside him, so he pushes her up.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Okay, i am terribly sorry that Pom was lynched seeing that she was just coming back to mg

It’s going to take me a hot minute to go over the 6 pages
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.
Parry EVA has Hider and Bulletproof. Are you implying you want to get killed in his stead? Or that you want to protect him?
Are you saying you strongly trust Gry to be town, so much so that you'd sacrifice yourself for him?
EVAs literally function on constantly declining Mental Health Tokens and you don't think *Insane* Doc could be in the mix? Not even Naive?
How are you giving so many things for granted?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ha, projecting and deflecting at the same time
Impressive multitasking
More fake stuff. If you were genuine you‘d have no need to rush to react like this. Looks like posturing.

Thinking you have any clue how I play from like 1-2 games we played together is absurd, but I couldn‘t fully read your thoughts post on me.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
More fake stuff. If you were genuine you‘d have no need to rush to react like this. Looks like posturing.

Thinking you have any clue how I play from like 1-2 games we played together is absurd, but I couldn‘t fully read your thoughts post on me.
take a chill pill gry, i am not the one who is one line reacting to game thoughts instead of having a real conversation
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You mentioned pretty much everyone else involved in the lynch, any thoughts on Desin-san who voted Marm-san into the tie almost at the end? Townie genuinely trying to stir the pot as he said, or mafia casually throwing a lifeboat that wasn't picked up? Or even that didn't care about whoever got lynched then and there because they were all townies, and didn't want to appear as another one of those who were speading the votes out?

@GrySun, @Evil3ye, your opinion on the same matter?
i did just remember that a few minuteds ago and posted this:

BY THE WAY, HAS NOBODY NOTICED DES'S VOTE ON MARM AT DAY END #295. Adding marm to the list??? that's kinda sus
I suspect he's traitor because i suspect Sam and Jinx to be a team? he's definitely with jinx or tatsu
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
did you get a role ?
I thought about it, and I don't see value in revealing that information. There are Mental Health draining and Theft robots out there, in the hands of mafia we just giving them a perfectly curated list to pick the best strategy.

Maaaaybe the Detective one can share the results and MHT charge, but also just maybe. Since the robots are reusable we would at least know one result right away. Of course that also bares the risk that the person is directly killed and the robo snatched by unseated mafias, so perhaps also something for 2 or more results.

There are a few reasons. Firstly, I believe being more upfront with the information I hold can be more beneficial for town rather than just sitting on it. The second reason was due to how much I bid to get it- I'm limited use at best so being up front means someone who needs protecting can drop a hint in my direction so I ensure their safety, even at the detriment of my own.
Cardinally disagree, but I already shared my thoughts on this being a grave mistake. You're in risk of being killed, robbed, drained etc now, so basically you threw away your coins, good job.

You mentioned pretty much everyone else involved in the lynch, any thoughts on Desin-san who voted Marm-san into the tie almost at the end? Townie genuinely trying to stir the pot as he said, or mafia casually throwing a lifeboat that wasn't picked up? Or even that didn't care about whoever got lynched then and there because they were all townies, and didn't want to appear as another one of those who were speading the votes out?

@GrySun, @Evil3ye, your opinion on the same matter?
The four way tie was pretty absurd day end scenario. When talking about the Marmalade voters I'd be looking at both Jinx and desins together.

Jinx said she had a bad feeling about marms (and pompom btw), they weren't feeling like last game. Desin then added his to force a tie and see who breaks it. Instead demon refused to break it and added James to the tie - making it a 2-way tie with pom.

Anyone could have tipped it in either way. Votes were coming it very slow though, left plenty room for mafia to interve if it didn't go the right way, so that might indicate they was pretty confortable with that situation. So I guess I'm with you on that one.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
who would tkae your mht do you think its a mafia mech?
My answer to that
V
I don't understand why they went for me honestly, all I said about EVA was that I wanted the fun one. It could be town suspecting me and wanting restrain my possibilities. I would also be an easy unprotected target for mafia tho.
I'll make my mind depending on who claims having it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Honestly I find it hard to believe that someone tried so hard to get Eva 09, especially after Jinx mentioning that she wanted it. MR isn't that great, Jesus either. Only Mafia would do this? Or she is hiding it for some reason? I can see her doing it regardless of her alignment.

Ironically since that statement, I‘m troubled by his reason to see a votelock in 1-2h before day end to be „presumptious“.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Between Bran, Holt and Evil, whose votes do you think were forced? Whats your thoughts on these 3?
Both Holt and Evil because of the suddenness. but if I were to rank them it would be Holt> Evil> Bran. Bran had voted her pretty early. Holt mentioned James, Van and me as people he was interested in but voted neither(both me and James were pretty lynchable). Pom was at least in Evil's initial list of suspects.

I can't really read Bran. Especially with the lack of posts. Other than Holt, the ones I suspect the most right now are James and (Desin>Sam). Probably one of these two is Mafia among the Marm voters. Though TBH I am not sure that Desin would so boldly declare that he flipped a coin to decide. In my opinion, Jinx almost always plays like a TP. I am surprised she is Town read by a bunch of people. Sam claimed Eva 05, which invites Mafia to kill him. Doesn't seem like a wise Mafia move.

Erin seems to be coasting? Van seems Town enough. You as well. I like Misha and Pigeon's posts so far.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You mentioned pretty much everyone else involved in the lynch, any thoughts on Desin-san who voted Marm-san into the tie almost at the end? Townie genuinely trying to stir the pot as he said, or mafia casually throwing a lifeboat that wasn't picked up? Or even that didn't care about whoever got lynched then and there because they were all townies, and didn't want to appear as another one of those who were speading the votes out?

@GrySun, @Evil3ye, your opinion on the same matter?
also forgot to add, i suspect y'day's top voted (2 and 3 vote ones) were all town, pom already confirmed, demon marms james and me. i also atm think
erin misha gry are also town
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
You remind me of someone with how you have 0 self reflection while typing stuff like this lol.

Look, Gry, I’m done indulging this, especially if you’re trying to recruit and edge others in our little debate
Also, you're basing your entire assessment of my gameplay on, what, three games?
Bold move on your side as well

I shared my thoughts on what I saw, gave them honestly, and didn’t resort to lazy one liners to dodge points


Either way I am going back to reading the posts through. and I will engage only if there is a real conversation to be had
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Creating a tie instead of piling on other obvious choices (namely Marm and pom or even Baka) mean he was not only trying to save himself but also save someone else. So yes I wanted his reasoning.
So, if you want to save yourself you have to jump on the easiest choice? Sakura could have also locked on me you know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top