Honestly don't know how you can suspect Holt but not Evil. I think they have been pretty similar overall.I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
Honestly don't know how you can suspect Holt but not Evil. I think they have been pretty similar overall.I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
I haven't really played more than 1 Game against Mafia!DD, and even that was the last MangaHelpers Game that was a Toss of a Coin between Neutral or Mafia Win with me having 0 Chance to win for Town.How was mafia DD in games you played with him or saw him play? Here he‘s usually all over the place, often voting teammates as well, making it difficult to learn much from his interactions or votes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why ask those 4 in particular? And do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just a medium?
Why not. They just need to make the right decisions.Don‘t think it‘s a strat worth going for, for mafia, to steal and kill same night, if it‘s both priority 3 which it should be. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What was your issue with Holt?
I evaluated the Holt vote against day 1 voting which includes an opinion of Evil at the time, which is in that post I quoted to GrySun.Honestly don't know how you can suspect Holt but not Evil. I think they have been pretty similar overall.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
^D1 meRedid my bid. My bid was mid-ish.
I'm more observing for now as I am at a Christmas party, so just saying these things:
~ Demon's public bid didn't strike me red, but do note that some have felt how he's reacted to the reactions of his actions to be mafia demon behaviour
~ In a sense it is more odd how James/Baka reacted, as has been pointed out, but again they didn't strike me red
~ Jinx and Holt feels the most town to me, similar to what Evil wrote. Similarly Evil I feel I can trust for now
~ pls no lovers...
Sadly, Yes.To people who played on other sites. Are these rush of votes common there as well?

Reasoning for suspecting that group?Mafia is probably Evil, Desin, Marm and Pigeon?
--- Double Post Merged, 42 minutes ago ---
I forgot James. Either Marm or James.
You think she'd coordinate a Van kill after he prevented her from realising her mason kink?Not quite sure, Jinx is giving me the jeebies. Looking heavily for cultist mech owner yesterday, maybe concluded it was Van and took him out, or even stole his mind points to boot him out.
You must have a $12 price tag because you seem like a Woolworths Country Style Cooked Chook atm. I'd like to hear some reasoning for this.I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
Pot meet kettleHard for me to roll on you coz I've been missing in action and coz I'll look like a prick for saying this but these are the type of excuses I look for in mafia Sam. And just after you were not killed.
Glad that Lawl hit a Baller Shot on DD, as otherwise I would have tunneled DD to oblivion for this post.WHAT THE FRIG IS GOING ON, WHO IS BEING SAVED WHO IS BEING KILLED there are too many trains
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This feels like DD trying to project spew, rather than fact.He is townie
Despite all those quotes and posts, I still dont understand where your opinions of Evil and Holt diverged, and what one did or didn‘t do to become more/less trusted than the other.I evaluated the Holt vote against day 1 voting which includes an opinion of Evil at the time, which is in that post I quoted to GrySun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
D1 felt good about Holt generally
--- Double Post Merged, ---
^D1 me
Wouldn‘t those miniscule mafia slipups be indistinguishable from town players doing weird things? Or are the mafia ones always more miniscule?Sadly, Yes.
They are commonly referred to as CFD's or FD's.
CFD = Chinese Fire Drill (Random Normally Mass Manic Vote Switches in Last Hour)
For Obvious Reasons, it's more appropriate to just consider them RFD's (Random Fire Drills).
Town Players tend to Switch Votes with no concern for how it may look, how they might be portrayed by a switch or whether they need to self-pres.
Mafia Players tend to use more Common Sense to emulate the response you were "expect" from a Townie, but the sad fact is, Townies can do Batshit Stuff and be Town, where as Mafia can use the wrong word or term of phrase and be outed/caught off something so minuscule it rarely matters in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@AnimePigeon refer to this, at the bottom of the opening post.Days Passed
Angels Slain
Voting Day 1 / End of Day 1
Voting Day 2 / End of Day 2
Voting Day 3 / End of Day 3
Voting Day 4 / End of Day 4
The Mafia Slip-ups are normally very small but all it takes is someone to misinterpret a post as TMI and your done for.Wouldn‘t those miniscule mafia slipups be indistinguishable from town players doing weird things? Or are the mafia ones always more miniscule?
I guess Van's remark about you was spot on thenThe Mafia Slip-ups are normally very small but all it takes is someone to misinterpret a post as TMI and your done for.
.
Today I think we vote Baka and we get a Mafia gone.We have DD Dead & Confirmed Mafia, so starting there might be the best way to try and see if there is anyone that we can link with DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DD, James & Baka voting Demonspeed Day 1
We now know and have confirmed DD Mafia & Lawl, Pom, Holt, Vandred Townie
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 2 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪
Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.
DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmm - maybe he did mean Holt, but this feels like it more like Spewing Town Baka when they are Mafia, knowing if DD flips, it would give Baka some credibility space.He is townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You'll have to flip me to seeI guess Van's remark about you was spot on then.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
This post feels very convenient...ok i'm back to thinking desin and DD have to be traitors... or direct mafia, can't understand this logic sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To clear this up, I put Desin in my Mafia Leans with Baka, but I duplicated the line when I went between tabs and it got messed up.I am not sure I understand. You have people in Town Lean-Null-Mafia Lean but you vote for someone in Null?
That's good to hearI have returned from the hospital, took a bit longer than expected but all went okay![]()
Yea I write walls alwaysDespite all those quotes and posts, I still dont understand where your opinions of Evil and Holt diverged, and what one did or didn‘t do to become more/less trusted than the other.
It's actually baffling that the Day 1 Vote wasn't one of Holt, Desin or Demonspeed - not that I particularly wanted any of those people to flip.That's good to hear
Yea I write walls always
Holt had the worst vote of the lot on D1. That's the point of divergence you're seeking
What made it worse than Evil‘s?Yea I write walls always
Holt had the worst vote of the lot on D1. That's the point of divergence you're seeking
ThisWhat made it worse than Evil‘s?
It's funner answering this wayDidn't see the pom train in its glory I guess my vibe read on her two posts at the time was a bad move but I see Holt's vote fairly questionable when it didn't seem he was onto her but maybe he felt the vibe similarly (of pompom) hence the vote. Would he call this type of attention to himself as mafia? Idk. Evil also locked late on pompom without obviously saving but could it be a subtle save? I do recall him sussing pom tho so there's that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea when I went to bed that day thought we would see dead dead demonIt's actually baffling that the Day 1 Vote wasn't one of Holt, Desin or Demonspeed - not that I particularly wanted any of those people to flip.