Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Also if I do get Lynched, I fully expect those who lynch me to come try out Socially Deduce This & Board Game Geek at some point ;)

GrySun & Kakoha (and KuruttaKao) tried BGG and seemed to enjoy it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



More because I see Desin & Baka as being Aligned, and I'm hoping someone else resolves James somehow 😂
how are desin and baka aligned?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
when did gry say that van would be good N2?
I only remember that there were some recruitment jokes, but that is it

Also i do not get why you would protect Erin, seeing how she was not engaged in full on debates
Why are you deliberately misconstruing what I said? I never said that Gry said Van would be a good N2 protection target, I stated that Gry said he (as in Gry himself) would be good for N2. This is my issue with you this game, you're always wishy-washy and misreading things like you're not paying attention and its odd.

I also explained this earlier. I anticipated that if Evil was mafia which was my assumption then he'd go for an intelligent player who was unlikely to be protected because Gry and Van would be too risky to take a shot at with both having some form of protection that night (implied Hider and then my Doc protection).
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'll miss the end of day, I hope it won't be as messy as the first two.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
how are desin and baka aligned?
Just feel like they juxtapose each other perfectly, one low posting, one high posting, both seem to be stuck without making much progress.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ejected! I mean ejected
Did you type the other E work by accident?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not saying you would be a tarot reader and using that to your advantage.

Mote that I beleive your a Mafia that would have discussed with DD in Mafia Chat that they are in a worst position this game, and that you would benefit from correctly getting an evil more than DD would.

So you created the DD vs Baka bussing situation, so regardless of who died via Lynch of Night, the other would look better as a result.
the only thing i saw on DD side was him “confirming” Holt as town before Holt got lynched.

If DD would have not died, he would have had “town credibility” because he “foresaw” Holts innocence

Also DD voted James for his lynch that day and didn’t even changes it, which somehow makes me sus all the james voters, even for D3
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hmm out of all the voted players at the moment, I think my preference lies with voting for James still - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen so am leaning towards Evil atm.
- Evil. That vote on Pommie doesn't really sit right with me still. I feel like his voting in general is a bit odd.
- Desin. Don't agree often with you this game, sometimes kind of confuses me and feels a bit disconnected. .
- Pigeon. Neutral - more likely to be town than mafia imo. It feels like this bird just plays the game differently than we are used to on this forum maybe.
- Sam. Neutral leaning possible town for me at the moment, not fully convinced but I don't think he's the right choice today.
- James. Tbh I'm still convinced he's mafia - but I think we'd have a greater chance of succeeding/mafia not sniping their way out if we don't spread our votes.
- Baka. Probably not scum tbh
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Just feel like they juxtapose each other perfectly, one low posting, one high posting, both seem to be stuck without making much progress.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Did you type the other E work by accident?
But Baka claimed Det and even informed her results, i do not see how Desin is tied in this story at all, there are more others that are low posters
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was last at page 48. Is it worth speed reading from there now? Kinda low on time. Short summary of why votes are where they are please.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Also, would like to point out, Desin was voted by Tatsu and Pidgeon on D2, the same two who have their MHT stealing story going.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Was last at page 48. Is it worth speed reading from there now? Kinda low on time. Short summary of why votes are where they are please.
Probs best to give it a speedread and try to make heads or tails of a few who are odd (namely Desin, Pigeon etc.)

Also, would like to point out, Desin was voted by Tatsu and Pidgeon on D2, the same two who have their MHT stealing story going.
Desin is crazy weird though so I don't think those votes are anything weird.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and to add to that, Pidgeon says i'm tied to Desin. He hoted him and now voting for me? But tatsu is voting desin agian?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, funny that desin and baka are “tied” but desin and tatsu, from whom he stole MHT are voting and distrusting the same people
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are you two some fucken sorority sisters or some shit? 💀 The criticism you have for them having similar thoughts/votes/approaches can be applied to you
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Probs best to give it a speedread and try to make heads or tails of a few who are odd (namely Desin, Pigeon etc.)



Desin is crazy weird though so I don't think those votes are anything weird.
well it's weird because Pidgeon claimed he distrusts Tatsu so he steals her MHT but votes Desin WITH TATSU, then next day, tatsu sticks to Desin but Pidgeon switches to me claiming me and Desin are connected, when he and Tatsu are 10 times more connected than me and desin who I expressed I sussed as well, just like dd called him too a possible traitor if not actually direct mafia.

don't you find logic in this?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Are you two some fucken sorority sisters or some shit? 💀 The criticism you have for them having similar thoughts/votes/approaches can be applied to you
but go over the votes in the previous day
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
well it's weird because Pidgeon claimed he distrusts Tatsu so he steals her MHT but votes Desin WITH TATSU, then next day, tatsu sticks to Desin but Pidgeon switches to me claiming me and Desin are connected, when he and Tatsu are 10 times more connected than me and desin who I expressed I sussed as well, just like dd called him too a possible traitor if not actually direct mafia.

don't you find logic in this?
The votes can be coincidental but it is a little odd that they fell into line like that. I do think Pigeon's reasoning at least checks out a bit even though execution wise it's less cheddar and more swiss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top