Pack your horny ass up Sak, now is not the timeEXCUSE ME SIR
WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A SEXY LIFEGUARD????
Pack your horny ass up Sak, now is not the timeEXCUSE ME SIR
WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A SEXY LIFEGUARD????
Just because others understood it doesn’t mean the explanation was perfectly clear, it’s still possible for something to be misinterpreted.Given others understood it I think the ball is in your court, not mine.
omfg come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnHard choice really. I probably wouldnt go Pigeon until I understand him better or the more sus ones are gone.
Evil has in his favor the Det result + Marm voting him, and Marm looks quite scum.
Desin may be the safest, if what we saw all game is really his townplay then we're doomed to lynch him eventually anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
An evil lynch may ultimately come down to whether we think the detective will be all one sanity or whether its varied and whether its best to test that sanity or go for Des who looks very off. I'm unsureHard choice really. I probably wouldnt go Pigeon until I understand him better or the more sus ones are gone.
Evil has in his favor the Det result + Marm voting him, and Marm looks quite scum.
Desin may be the safest, if what we saw all game is really his townplay then we're doomed to lynch him eventually anyway.
A lot of thirst with you and Cres hereEXCUSE ME SIR
WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A SEXY LIFEGUARD????
I'm considering it but an Evil lynch might identify Det sanity. Could be benefits to both.Can we lynch desin? Sam?
There you go @Baka Taichou something else to sink your funds into to satiate your furry fetishesGuys & Gals - Subscribe to my OnlyPandas
First me with the pull me slip up, then Jinx ejaculating and now Sakura letting the desires outA lot of thirst with you and Cres here
If both were mafia would Demon vote Evil? Is the logic I'm going with here.I'm considering it but an Evil lynch might identify Det sanity. Could be benefits to both.
First me with the pull me slip up, then Jinx ejaculating and now Sakura letting the desires outYare yare daze
I think he could, he's not above voting for his teammates and it'd be a common ploy to put distance between him and the teammate. Whether he is or not is another story.If both were mafia would Demon vote Evil? Is the logic I'm going with here.
Not OnlyWings ?Guys & Gals - Subscribe to my OnlyPandas
cress is my kind of lady <3A lot of thirst with you and Cres here
Your turn next
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mason fetishes appeal to you too?cress is my kind of lady <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam, think. This does nothing to put distance between then, this just kills them both.I think he could, he's not above voting for his teammates and it'd be a common ploy to put distance between him and the teammate. Whether he is or not is another story.