Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Given others understood it I think the ball is in your court, not mine.
Just because others understood it doesn’t mean the explanation was perfectly clear, it’s still possible for something to be misinterpreted.
Communication is a two-way street, after all
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hard choice really. I probably wouldnt go Pigeon until I understand him better or the more sus ones are gone.

Evil has in his favor the Det result + Marm voting him, and Marm looks quite scum.

Desin may be the safest, if what we saw all game is really his townplay then we're doomed to lynch him eventually anyway.
omfg come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BUT YES I AGREE WITH MARM PART
--- Double Post Merged, ---

without caps lock omg sorry
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hard choice really. I probably wouldnt go Pigeon until I understand him better or the more sus ones are gone.

Evil has in his favor the Det result + Marm voting him, and Marm looks quite scum.

Desin may be the safest, if what we saw all game is really his townplay then we're doomed to lynch him eventually anyway.
An evil lynch may ultimately come down to whether we think the detective will be all one sanity or whether its varied and whether its best to test that sanity or go for Des who looks very off. I'm unsure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I may regret letting Evil walk but rn I'm feeling desin more. Circumstances & for Van's sake.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And then there's Bran voting desin. Sigh. This game is too hard and some of you have made it that way.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If both were mafia would Demon vote Evil? Is the logic I'm going with here.
I think he could, he's not above voting for his teammates and it'd be a common ploy to put distance between him and the teammate. Whether he is or not is another story.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
FFS Evil's posts, mech and targets are so damn convenient too it's sickening.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think he could, he's not above voting for his teammates and it'd be a common ploy to put distance between him and the teammate. Whether he is or not is another story.
Sam, think. This does nothing to put distance between then, this just kills them both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top