- Joined
- Oct 26, 2020
- Messages
- 4,769
- Reaction score
- 3,643
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
I apologies if I came off as hostile, but with your accusation of "whitewashing" in your previous post, a subject that tends to lean on the serious side, then it makes sense if I get a little more serious in my own reply.What? I don't understand what you are trying to say anymore? You are just providing more proof to my (and others) point, that color schemes may change later in the series.
Also I don't like this hostility. And I ha e a feeling you completely misread or misunderstood my writings. Or something was unclear on my half.
Your post simply came off as an accusation of the anime staff being whitewashers of race. If that wasn't your intention, then again, I apologize, but I think it's only fair I took it that seriously considering the original wording.
That in mind, I hope that cleared up any misunderstandings and appreciate those who take the time to read and understand my posts. Thank you.
Moving on then.
