- Joined
- Mar 6, 2024
- Messages
- 2,565
- Reaction score
- 3,569
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am really surprised people have this much expectations from Mirchea not that I don't understand them. But they really need to remember that every hyped/strong character has got a W or SIU made them look good in their first fight in TOG.
Even L taker Yama got a W in his first fight, both Karaka and Yuri were shown kinda equal in their first fight. JH, kallavan, tiara, Enkidu. The list goes on and on. Its a fact that Mirchea is a slayer too and is from that faction, FUG.
UM was just made the scape goat for Mirchea and so was Gussy for Adori. And how was Mirchea presented afterwards, we all know be it in flashback or later chapters. So, unless Mirchea gets 2 or more impressive fights, I would really hold on hyping him that much.
Even L taker Yama got a W in his first fight, both Karaka and Yuri were shown kinda equal in their first fight. JH, kallavan, tiara, Enkidu. The list goes on and on. Its a fact that Mirchea is a slayer too and is from that faction, FUG.
UM was just made the scape goat for Mirchea and so was Gussy for Adori. And how was Mirchea presented afterwards, we all know be it in flashback or later chapters. So, unless Mirchea gets 2 or more impressive fights, I would really hold on hyping him that much.