I hope the demon giants can hear the drums of liberation. Would be hilarious if they get caught up in the tune and dance their demon contracts away. Would piss Imu off so bad to lose in such a ridiculous way.
I hope the demon giants can hear the drums of liberation. Would be hilarious if they get caught up in the tune and dance their demon contracts away. Would piss Imu off so bad to lose in such a ridiculous way.
Most of their posts are about how much they don’t like it. It’s a combination of low IQ, lack of awareness, and non existent common sense combined with a deep masochistic urge to punish themselves with content they don’t enjoy.
Reminds me all the posts taking about how Oda will never follow through with certain things or cancel certain plot lines altogether. I guess some people are just sadists.
You mean the Shanks part or the bit about Zoro?
I take it the Shanks part is a brief flashback of how Shanks tells Gaban about Luffy and a Nika/ Joyboy related prophecy.
The Zoro part I guess is him going to have a badass entry and swiftly cut his Nakama free from the binding.
Most of their posts are about how much they don’t like it. It’s a combination of low IQ, lack of awareness, and non existent common sense combined with a deep masochistic urge to punish themselves with content they don’t enjoy.
I kinda think attacking them personally is not a good look either. There’s always the ignore button if anyone finds them insufferable, because they can also argue we're punishing ourselves by reading their posts.
Onepiece is mostly good, at least IMO. Criticisms are also fair game since it’s a free forum, but it does get tiresome when they don’t provide actual criticism and just bash the series for bashing sake, as was the case here.
I think Loki will still be the main villain.
Imu is too big of a villain to fall, more so he's only exerting his strength by proxy of Gunko whom I believe Luffy and co. will defeat.
Once the HK are defeated, I think Loki will fight with Luffy as the main villain.
His goal after-all is to destroy the world and this is just an opportunity.
Sadly, this theme of the lackeys being useless has been a recurring theme for way too long. WCI, Wano, Egghead, now Elbaph. Oda could change it, but the longer he prolongs what should be a basic skill in the New World, the more any powerup related to haki looks like an asspull.
As long as Loki doesn’t become invulnerable to attacks, I see Luffy comfortably defeating him even if he’s the final villain. It all comes down to how strong his haki is since Luffy is immune to lightening. If it's anywhere near as strong as Warcury's, it would be a long and entertaining fight.
You mean the Shanks part or the bit about Zoro?
I take it the Shanks part is a brief flashback of how Shanks tells Gaban about Luffy and a Nika/ Joyboy related prophecy.
The Zoro part I guess is him going to have a badass entry and swiftly cut his Nakama free from the binding.
I kinda think attacking them personally is not a good look either. There’s always the ignore button if anyone finds them insufferable, because they can also argue we're punishing ourselves by reading their posts.
Onepiece is mostly good, at least IMO. Criticisms are also fair game since it’s a free forum, but it does get tiresome when they don’t provide actual criticism and just bash the series for bashing sake, as was the case here.
As long as Loki doesn’t become invulnerable to attacks, I see Luffy comfortably defeating him even if he’s the final villain. It all comes down to how strong his haki is since Luffy is immune to lightening. If it's anywhere near as strong as Warcury's, it would be a long and entertaining fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was hoping Sanji does that since women are involved. Would be hilarious if he saves them and ignores the rest.
You mean the Shanks part or the bit about Zoro?
I take it the Shanks part is a brief flashback of how Shanks tells Gaban about Luffy and a Nika/ Joyboy related prophecy.
The Zoro part I guess is him going to have a badass entry and swiftly cut his Nakama free from the binding.