Yeah. I just can’t think of anyone else it’d be. Hajrudin is already a fleet leader, and the others are demons now. It’d be funny if this is actually an uno reverse card of Loki seeing Luffy’s abilities for the first time and telling Luffy to become HIS nakama.
Bro, about that Shank’s hint… imagine Luffy hitting Imu with that Shanks-style Wi-Fi Haki blast he did on Greenbull, while Zoro rockets ahead of everyone; launched into the air by Sanji’s kick like a fucking missile! And just before they leave, Luffy makes a serious face as he casually asks Loki if he’s still interested in coming with them. Hell yes! Man, and the hype when they arrive and uplifts the spirit of the already depressed crew would be a joy to see. I can almost picture the relief and determination of Robin and the others to fight back… except Usopp of course, who’ll probably still be freaking out in the corner thinking about his life's decisions
Nika and Imu finally comes face to face after 800 years… we’re definitely eating good this week and next
Bro, about that Shank’s hint… imagine Luffy hitting Imu with that Shanks-style Wi-Fi Haki blast he did on Greenbull, while Zoro rockets ahead of everyone; launched into the air by Sanji’s kick like a fucking missile! And just before they leave, Luffy makes a serious face as he casually asks Loki if he’s still interested in coming with them. Hell yes! Man, and the hype when they arrive and uplifts the spirit of the already depressed crew would be a joy to see. I can almost picture the relief and determination of Robin and the others to fight back… except Usopp of course, who’ll probably still be freaking out in the corner thinking about his life's decisions
Nika and Imu finally comes face to face after 800 years… we’re definitely eating good this week and next
Gunko may be beyond saving (if IMU decides to nullify the contract with Gunko, The same scenario of Mars will happen especially that Mu is merciless towards his servants). But If someone would save Gunko, I want it to be Brook.
Sanji's opponent has to be the one who hurt Robin-chan
Gunko may be beyond saving (if IMU decides to nullify the contract with Gunko, The same scenario of Mars will happen especially that Mu is merciless towards his servants). But If someone would save Gunko, I want it to be Brook.
Sanji's opponent has to be the one who hurt Robin-chan
Well I'm just glad it's so visually distinct from other applications of CoA / CoC, otherwise it would be basically nothing to look forward to visually.
My ACoC has been on point recently. I dropped a piece of hamburger on the floor yesterday and my dog went to get it. Stopped him with a stare so I guess you could say my potential is sky high.
There is a reason even the mods fear going to war with me
Turns out that mixing homophobic slurs with other insults and accusing people you disagree with of being pedos has that effect. Lol. Oh, and also insulting the mods who weren't even involved at the time in the same breath.
IMO it‘s really refreshing seeing WorstGenHQ taking over the hints recently as his hints are more straight forward.
That said for everybody missing Redon‘s hints
Here go two of em:
As long as Loki doesn’t become invulnerable to attacks, I see Luffy comfortably defeating him even if he’s the final villain. It all comes down to how strong his haki is since Luffy is immune to lightening. If it's anywhere near as strong as Warcury's, it would be a long and entertaining fight.
This is someone Shanks defeated in order to become an Emperor.
Shanks' Haki was comparable to Joyboy roughly.
And Gaban warned Luffy about unleashing him.
He's got to be a hell of a fighter, probably superior to Warcury imo.
He even got the invitation to become a Holy Knight.
I am going to guess he's currently superior to Luffy.
Furthermore, the fact he's caused so much commotion just from one seastone chain being removed, and the fact he can sense observation despite being bound by Haki.
I am expecting this fight to be what really brings Luffy to the level of Emperor we expect from him.
We expect Shanks and Luffy to fight, but it could be that Luffy defeating Loki proves he's equal to Shanks while Shanks possibly gets defeated by Blackbeard... I think that fight has to happen. Such a scenario is 2 birds one stone, Luffy proves equal strength to Shanks without fighting him, and Shanks and Blackbeard get to have their foreshadowed showdown.... I think that fight has to happen.
Bro, about that Shank’s hint… imagine Luffy hitting Imu with that Shanks-style Wi-Fi Haki blast he did on Greenbull, while Zoro rockets ahead of everyone; launched into the air by Sanji’s kick like a fucking missile! And just before they leave, Luffy makes a serious face as he casually asks Loki if he’s still interested in coming with them. Hell yes! Man, and the hype when they arrive and uplifts the spirit of the already depressed crew would be a joy to see. I can almost picture the relief and determination of Robin and the others to fight back… except Usopp of course, who’ll probably still be freaking out in the corner thinking about his life's decisions
Nika and Imu finally comes face to face after 800 years… we’re definitely eating good this week and next
Ahh... of course it's King's Haki which was my guess and most people's.
This is why I got really annoyed at the fact Usopp and Chopper were acting like "hmmm.... what's the secret to hurting these guys".... as if they were going to figure out something just to find out.... they're not even in the conversation since they can't even use basic armament.
I think I just have to accept the top 4 outside of the crew are not really fighters, they're just there to do their specific roles and should not be relied on for anything combat related.
With this as my new insight, I don't think they will participate much against Blackbeard, I think Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei and one of his allies will be the ones to take on Blackbeard's crew. The rest will just be there to do what they do besides be forces to be reckoned with.
Yeah, Sanji honestly doesn’t seem like the the type who’d want to have a grand title or be above everyone else. He doesn’t want a title like Pirate King or Greatest Swordsman, but just find All Blue.