- Joined
- Jul 14, 2020
- Messages
- 2,232
- Reaction score
- 3,989
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Fakehype as usual
It's not necessarily fake hype the last chapter was also hyped like this and it was pretty good they are mostly fanboys so almost everything is big deal to them.Fakehype as usual
One can only hope this is God Valley going down and not another chapter setting up God Valley.WorstGen is pushing the hype even further:
Except ever since Rocks reveal it's been hyped so no your wrong.Fakehype as usual
Break next week
Comfirmed by pew
GV is like 15+ years before that.I'm a little bit off the timeline... at GV incidente, Roger already has status of pirate king?
No I believe we got another 14 years before that happens.I'm a little bit off the timeline... at GV incidente, Roger already has status of pirate king?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God damn WorstGen are a bunch of edge lords.
God Knights??!!No I believe we got another 14 years before that happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
IIRC Dragon was the first to allude to how dangerous GK are. With him being present at GV, they will be as well. This will probably at least partially set up their future connection.No I believe we got another 14 years before that happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---