Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,017
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
The volume 23 just dropped, here's the link to the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
Uhm, how old are you?
28...
And what's your favorite type?
An arrogant girl stronger than me.
O... oh.

Page 3:
Title: A talk under the stars (1)

Today's fight was quite interesting too.
The Tristan vs. Isolde one was also good in a certain way. It had my heart skipping a beat there!!

Hey, Chion... You've been mad for a while. Why's that?
I'm not... really mad.

But you are, I can see it all over you.
I am not!!!

Aaaaaah...

Anyhow.... no matter how hard I admire sir Tristan, I'm nothing more than a servant for him...!
I might well be at his side and devote myself to him, he's still an out-of-reach star...

Page 4:
For him,
you, Jade and I are
precious comrades.

Why those eyes?
You're a lucky one, Isolde, g... getting something like that right before the audience's eyes... what's more, directly from sir Tristan...!!

Hold on... don't tell me you wanted to kiss him too!?
I didn't mean it like that, but... but!!!

If I were a girl, he would absolutely choose me over anybody!!!

Huh?

Page 5:
U...
uhm... about your fight...

Oh, that one?
Yes, that one!! Yes, yes.

Ahahah...

Aaaaaahhhh!! How shamelessly I conducted myself there!!!
Hm... You don't have to pay it any mind, I'll do my best forgetting it.

I... I don't have to?
You will forget it?

That's not it... of course... I was in seventh heaven...
I'm still enthralled to the bone... and my head's still kinda foggy...

Then why....

Page 6:
I am a Holy Knight serving you. A fitting position with you as a prince...
That's irrelevant!!!

Because Lancelot's dear daddy is a thieving Sin and his dear mommy's a Fairy saintess,
my dear daddy is a short-tempered Sin, a heavy drinker and a short Demon while my dear mommy is a Goddess princess, okay?
O... okay.
His Majesty... got called bad names.

Whatever the others say, we're deepening our love for each other...
Meaning... uh, you and I are...

Page 7:
Oh right... why didn't you put the ribbon on your head?

Huhuh...
You are the only one telling me it suited me, right, sir Tristan?

It'd be meaningless for me to put it on if you forgot all about me.
...but I just can't bring myself to get rid of the ribbon I got from you... so... so...

Then why don't you wear it for me forever from now on?
...sure.

THE END

Page 12:
I just... want to recover... my dad's memories.

Volume 24 comes out on November 17th.
So Balin x Gawain will happen? So Gawain would be bisexual? If she is, then imagine if she ends up with Balin and another woman hahahaha
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Balin x Gawain will happen? So Gawain would be bisexual? If she is, then imagine if she ends up with Balin and another woman hahahaha
Based on what does that happen? It's completely one-sided at this point (which is bad enough honestly). Nothing indicates that Gawain has any interest in Balin romantically.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,017
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Based on what does that happen? It's completely one-sided at this point (which is bad enough honestly). Nothing indicates that Gawain has any interest in Balin romantically.
yes, but in a hypothetical scenario of Gawain and Balin, that there is a woman and Gawain has 2 romances lol
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Based on what does that happen? It's completely one-sided at this point (which is bad enough honestly). Nothing indicates that Gawain has any interest in Balin romantically.
Yeah plenty of unrequited loves in this series.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,017
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Yeah plenty of unrequited loves in this series.
chion has become one more now
maybe bors too
I hope Balin is too, but if not, I've already said what I want to happen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just saw the comparisons. Nakaba, what did you do with Percival's rage face? The one from the mag was much better! :twitch

Now that we can see the Perils designs better it's Berto> Worraldan> Pellegarde> Ironside for me.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just saw the comparisons. Nakaba, what did you do with Percival's rage face? The one from the mag was much better! :twitch

Now that we can see the Perils designs better it's Berto> Worraldan> Pellegarde> Ironside for me.
Yeah, the new one is almost comical. It is consistend with how he looks when the life spirit force completely overtakes him and he loses his human reasoning but come on. I would have preferred an angry Perci over alien Perci any day.

And I think Pellegarde's chaos design goes hardest. He looks so utterly inhuman and brutal there, like a true monster. He is huge and terrifying in appearance with those spikes, the many jagged-teeth maws, that snake-like body and the massive fucking club hands. Amazing. I like Ironside's the second most. There is little addition to his original appearance but somehow with the six arms he looks like a freaky spider or something.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Just saw the comparisons. Nakaba, what did you do with Percival's rage face? The one from the mag was much better! :twitch
To be honest, appearance-wise, Percival was never a priority to Nakaba. His overall design is average at best. Just look at the way he handled Meliodas's different designs and modes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lancelot on the cover as expected. Great one.

Compared to NnT, this series has much better covers.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
God-tier volume cover. Love the pose, the vibrant colours, the juxtaposition between the clean and stylized Lancelot and the almost chaotic, primeval looking 4 Perils "murals"
 

Vortigern

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
774
Reaction score
1,779
Age
31
Country
Finland
I like how the Perils are drawn in a distinctly different style than in their previous appearance on a volume cover. It highlights just how strange these new Chaos-mutated forms of theirs are.

This was also the case for the change Nakaba made to Percival's angry face in the previous volume that I forgot to comment on back then. The new spirit face looks worse in a vacuum, but when you consider that it's shown in the same chapter in which Percy remarked that humans can't understand life spirits you realize that him being drawn with inhuman features actually serves to reinforce the notion of him being a fundamentally different entity from those around him. Showing that to the reader visually is more effective than simply telling it to them in text, so I think making that change was a good move even it meant replacing a face that looked better out of context.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
I guessing Nakaba was in hurry on during chp 203, the weekly chp version probably the first draft of the 4 evils chaos form.
To think out of the 3 boys Tristan is the first one who were in official relationship
I said it long ago that Trisolde would be the first ship to go canon, still didn't expect Nakaba to write and draw him as much smoother than both his father and uncle.
At least Trisolde-shippers eat well
It's the very least Nakaba could do, after all the weirdness in these past few chapters.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,947
Gender
Male
Country
France
The latest volume just came out, here are the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
Wow, I did a pretty good job in quite a while.
Papa seems to be in quite a good mood.
He said Lancelot asked him to make him clothes.

Page 4:
Title: Lance's hands-me-down

How's it?

Don't you think it suits me very well?

Sixtus, what's that getup!!
Stop laughing!! What's funny about it, Tyolet?

Page 5:
Lancelot gave me this.
He said it was too small to put on.

He had Dad make a new outfit for him.
It'd be a waste to throw it away as it still looks new.

It's amazing it still looks new after all the battles you did, Lan-Lan...!!

...but it seems a bit loose on you.
Wh... it's the perfect size for me!
...you look weak compared to Lan-Lan.
I'm not weak at all! H... he's just the odd one out of us!!

Page 6:
I too...
SFX: Loose
Box: Image of himself

Heah!

Fwoh!

Nnnnhhhh...

Noooooo!!! My bones!!! My bonessss!!!
Outside: Haha...
Sixtus might resemble Papa the most after all...

THE END

Page 7:
About the one-shot "The rainy forest that invites the beginning"
Next page will start the one-shot. It is an extra story with Lancelot as the main character and was drawn between the previous work "Seven Deadly Sins" and the current one "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" five years ago. The arc answering the question "What happened afterward?" after the one-shot ended is the ongoing story. Please do enjoy the valiant figure (?) of a childlike Lancelot who's completely different from the present story's counterpart (well, perhaps his roots remain the same).

Page 11:
You won't get bigger if you don't eat properly, okay?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, and Volume 25 is scheduled to release on January 16th.
 
Last edited:
Top