I could see the princesses' body being strong even for someone like mago, specially if the princess in question comes from a great family. She would have been born with immense natural strength and then further enhanced by zahard's power. Princess bodies are framed as being thousands of times stronger than those of a normal person. It's not necessarily the case that mago ever had anything like that even prior to being sealed into a jewel. This is of course only factoring potential physical strength, once her other abilities kick in that's another story.
In direct combat mago in some ways seems more dangerous than aurbryon. Hope reversal is just too absurdly broken a skill. Aubryon in turn seems like someone that can be fought and beaten more conventionally. I do think urek will eventually simply punch through mago's hope reversal.
In direct combat mago in some ways seems more dangerous than aurbryon. Hope reversal is just too absurdly broken a skill. Aubryon in turn seems like someone that can be fought and beaten more conventionally. I do think urek will eventually simply punch through mago's hope reversal.
