Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
tadaima
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

gonna do some chores then check for questions/votes etc
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Of course.
:SOON

Go find them yourself then.
I think you already screwed both me and James over with a single post by screaming ppls roles for them I'm not interested in you outing mine.

With how the votes went and role claims we can find Mafia.

The scum sealing Juviii's Day 1 lynch is very bad.
The way I see it all wagons on top were town. How does the VCA point to anything but lurkers being evil? Where does attaching roles to names somehow make that info combine well?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've gotta bounce now because I have a lecture first thing in the morning. Sadly this day phase also isn't a full 24 hours so it'll end while I'm in that lecture :emocat So I shall pen my thoughts and cast a vote; I'll try to pop in and read before my lecture but no clue how much more I can do I'm sorry to say.

Firstly about myself:
My hint was that my role runs in opposite to my avatar. Last night I targeted Nash.

These are the original hints from everyone (minus Raeko who hasn't hinted yet:
Hints:
  • Faust: Not a fan of this role, never had it before if he recalls correctly (NVD) (#14)
  • DD: My role is okay, not powerful (#15)
  • Gry: Not sure if I should be happy that Panda didn't put me on mafia, or unhappy that I'm like the worst role ever to have when you know you won't have much time to play. It's a very time sensitive role. (#16); I guess I don't have to use it. But I maybe never was this role and always looked forward to it, telling people that dislike it how I'd use it much better. (#19)
  • Juvs: My hint is that there is a hint to my role in this page already. (#18) HEALTHY TOWNIE
  • Nash: some shit about bones
  • Erin: Im green i have a role that im neutral about, I don't dislike it but not my fave. (#30); Bodyguard (#222)
  • Kami: Claims Psych. Also said some shit about posting Detective results each day (#34)
  • Sam: Bhai gave me the dude thats built like the average right-wing American 😭 Runs a bit opposite to my role (#56)
  • Mazi: My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it (#64)
  • Hardy: I'm not a detective. Active. Not too sure I like my role. (#72)
  • xi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
  • James: In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one. (#76)
  • Holt: I have a pretty common role that fits the theme quite well (#247)


Claims:
- Faust and DD claim Restless Spirit
- Gry claims Noble
- Erin claims Bodyguard

Thoughts:
- Gry and Hardy look shit with the Juviii lynch. All the signs pointed to healthy townie yet for some reason they pissed down their leg (gry got both of his legs with the noble vote). I read Hardy a little more town today but he's still a bit of a bum, and Gry is too busy/disengaged for me to have a good read atm.
- Faust is eager but talks too much and needs to stop putting roles on everyone because he could've outed James earlier which was bad imo. Its one thing to try and figure things out but its another to put players at risk, especially if something like a scum daykiller was around. He's probably town but we'll see
- DD is DD.
- Mazi's talk about his role makes me think he can only be one thing so I trust him
- I trust Erin, doubt she'd be Bodyguard/Lover
- Nash's bone hint is still confusing as fuck. Seems town though.
- Gary has blue balls but seems like he could be town. Wouldn't say no to testing the waters with him though.
- James is town imo

Scum are probably between Raeko, Gry, Hardy, xi0, or Holt atm; maybe Faust or Nash but those are low odds.

I'll endeavour to be back in 9 hours time to at least be able to change my vote, so hopefully there won't be a heap of backreading to do (pls faust settle down)

Maybe I'm pissing in the wind with the wind blowing it back at me atm but I'll go votekill GrySun. He'd be bold enough to pose as Town Noble when Mafia Noble, but this is a weak line/lead atm. Will come back in the morning to potentially change assuming we have more developments
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

voted ^ @Copy Panda
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why are guys afraid to reveal roles????

This is mostly likely Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup!!!!!!!!

That means the Mafia have limited Night Roles!

They can't have OP setup with like Mafia Det + Mafia Pirate + Mafia Escort + Strongman/Janitor that we need worry about

They are very limited to what they can do in the night!

With the third anon vote on Juviii that's mostly like the Mafia Noble.

Day 2 Claim is the best play here!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Claims:
- Faust and DD claim Restless Spirit
- Gry claims Noble
- Erin claims Bodyguard
James Spy
Holt Cowboy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

votekill GrySun
Seconding my vote to Gry huh.

Claim your role. You're suspicious as well. You're riding on the "I wanted to save Juviii" train too much.
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Damn you really feel that way about me? 💔
I hope you have a change of heart
Sorry I got caught up arguing faust.
No I'm inclined to trust you more than not. Exploring the main worldview that makes you evil to see how it works out since it's based on an assumption on how a Maf1 Maf2lover duo would play. Other than you fitting the bill for a Maf1 in that setup you're town posting in my eyes.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
xi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
xi0 claimed passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One of GrySun, Hardy, xi0 and Sam is probably scum.

We need to lynch one of them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Claim your role @Hardy stop lurking.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seconding my vote to Gry huh.

Claim your role. You're suspicious as well. You're riding on the "I wanted to save Juviii" train too much.
I didn't even see you vote him because I've been afk prepping notes for Uni plus the votes weren't updated when I vote.

Also no I won't right now while you're trying to play town champion and being a bit annoying :lmao You need to chill the fuck out a bit because you're too forceful right now. Its also worth saying its better for me to be able to operate in the shadows atm

James Spy
Holt Cowboy
Did James or Holt outright say that? Because I haven't been able to look at Holt yet but I don't think James confirmed that so its just you saying things for the sake of it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
One of GrySun, Hardy, xi0 and Sam is probably scum.

We need to lynch one of them
James too. Spy is a very convenient role to claim.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
xi0 claimed passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One of GrySun, Hardy, xi0 and Sam is probably scum.

We need to lynch one of them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Claim your role @Hardy stop lurking.
I'm at work lol.

Mass claiming is scary and may not lead to the optimal plays as individual but overall it might be for the best.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I didn't even see you vote him because I've been afk prepping notes for Uni plus the votes weren't updated when I vote.

Also no I won't right now while you're trying to play town champion and being a bit annoying :lmao You need to chill the fuck out a bit because you're too forceful right now. Its also worth saying its better for me to be able to operate in the shadows atm



Did James or Holt outright say that? Because I haven't been able to look at Holt yet but I don't think James confirmed that so its just you saying things for the sake of it.
You're a Detective for two games in a row?! Ain't no fucking way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm at work lol.

Mass claiming is scary and may not lead to the optimal plays as individual but overall it might be for the best.
Claim now. You voted for Healthy Townie Juviii. You're one of the most suspicious right now.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
James Spy
Holt Cowboy
James Hider
Holt ???


This is mostly likely Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup!!!!!!!!
What happens if it's Mafia Lover + TP Lover
What happens if there's 2 killings rocking around and one of them whiffed?
What happens if full claiming now gives space for evil to luck out on a good claim and fly under radar especially with psych gone and you trying your best to out all town info?

You're making so much ASS outta your assumptions
Give it at least another night :crying
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're a Detective for two games in a row?! Ain't no fucking way.
Regardless if I am or am not I wouldn't confirm it at this juncture.

You need to have a wank or do something to chill out because you're doing too much
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Erinyes who are you protecting on Night 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill faust so it was that easy
You claimed Restless Spirit after me then you vote for me after xi0 already placed a vote on me.

You're also suspicious.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Erinyes who are you protecting on Night 2?
Last thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What happens if it's Mafia Lover + TP Lover
What happens if there's 2 killings rocking around and one of them whiffed?
What happens if full claiming now gives space for evil to luck out on a good claim and fly under radar especially with psych gone and you trying your best to out all town info?

You're making so much ASS outta your assumptions
Give it at least another night :crying
It's a 14-player game why would there be two killing scum roles? That's too freaking much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???
Townies should coordinate with each other.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm at work lol.

Mass claiming is scary and may not lead to the optimal plays as individual but overall it might be for the best.
You dont have a choice right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???
he is the mafia man
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Reveal your roles guys what are we doing here?

Are you really going to give the scums another night to discuss their claims before revealing your roles given this vote-centric setup?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You dont have a choice right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



he is the mafia man
IF I'M MAFIA THIS GAME I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD IN ANIGAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RESTLESS SPIRIT.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It's a 14-player game why would there be two killing scum roles? That's too freaking much.
Yet we have a confirmed Psych TSC which is not only insane for lovers to find eachother but also insane for taking the Psych slot and giving it to evil in a confirmed? lover game. Freaking much happens :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reveal your roles guys what are we doing here?

Are you really going to give the scums another night to discuss befor revealing your roles given this vote-centric setup?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



IF I'M MAFIA THIS GAME I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD IN ANIGAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RESTLESS SPIRIT.
He was referring to Hardy
Sam is right brother you're overeager and honestly just not playing like you did the only other time I saw you town

Votekill Faust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top