tadaima
gonna do some chores then check for questions/votes etc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
gonna do some chores then check for questions/votes etc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okaeri nasai Copan-santadaima
Of course.

The way I see it all wagons on top were town. How does the VCA point to anything but lurkers being evil? Where does attaching roles to names somehow make that info combine well?With how the votes went and role claims we can find Mafia.
The scum sealing Juviii's Day 1 lynch is very bad.
So I shall pen my thoughts and cast a vote; I'll try to pop in and read before my lecture but no clue how much more I can do I'm sorry to say.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James SpyClaims:
- Faust and DD claim Restless Spirit
- Gry claims Noble
- Erin claims Bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Seconding my vote to Gry huh.votekill GrySun
Sorry I got caught up arguing faust.Damn you really feel that way about me?
I hope you have a change of heart
xi0 claimed passivexi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I didn't even see you vote him because I've been afk prepping notes for Uni plus the votes weren't updated when I vote.Seconding my vote to Gry huh.
Claim your role. You're suspicious as well. You're riding on the "I wanted to save Juviii" train too much.
You need to chill the fuck out a bit because you're too forceful right now. Its also worth saying its better for me to be able to operate in the shadows atmDid James or Holt outright say that? Because I haven't been able to look at Holt yet but I don't think James confirmed that so its just you saying things for the sake of it.James Spy
Holt Cowboy
James too. Spy is a very convenient role to claim.One of GrySun, Hardy, xi0 and Sam is probably scum.
We need to lynch one of them
I'm at work lol.xi0 claimed passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One of GrySun, Hardy, xi0 and Sam is probably scum.
We need to lynch one of them
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Claim your role @Hardy stop lurking.
You're a Detective for two games in a row?! Ain't no fucking way.I didn't even see you vote him because I've been afk prepping notes for Uni plus the votes weren't updated when I vote.
Also no I won't right now while you're trying to play town champion and being a bit annoyingYou need to chill the fuck out a bit because you're too forceful right now. Its also worth saying its better for me to be able to operate in the shadows atm
Did James or Holt outright say that? Because I haven't been able to look at Holt yet but I don't think James confirmed that so its just you saying things for the sake of it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Claim now. You voted for Healthy Townie Juviii. You're one of the most suspicious right now.I'm at work lol.
Mass claiming is scary and may not lead to the optimal plays as individual but overall it might be for the best.
James HiderJames Spy
Holt Cowboy
What happens if it's Mafia Lover + TP LoverThis is mostly likely Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup!!!!!!!!

vote kill faust so it was that easy
Regardless if I am or am not I wouldn't confirm it at this juncture.You're a Detective for two games in a row?! Ain't no fucking way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You claimed Restless Spirit after me then you vote for me after xi0 already placed a vote on me.vote kill faust so it was that easy
Last thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???@Erinyes who are you protecting on Night 2?
It's a 14-player game why would there be two killing scum roles? That's too freaking much.What happens if it's Mafia Lover + TP Lover
What happens if there's 2 killings rocking around and one of them whiffed?
What happens if full claiming now gives space for evil to luck out on a good claim and fly under radar especially with psych gone and you trying your best to out all town info?
You're making so much ASS outta your assumptions
Give it at least another night![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Townies should coordinate with each other.Last thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???
You dont have a choice right nowI'm at work lol.
Mass claiming is scary and may not lead to the optimal plays as individual but overall it might be for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
he is the mafia manLast thing before I go to shower BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COORDINATE MOVES NOW? THAT COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO MAKE A MOVE IN RESPONSE???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
IF I'M MAFIA THIS GAME I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD IN ANIGAME!!!!!!!!!!!You dont have a choice right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
he is the mafia man
Yet we have a confirmed Psych TSC which is not only insane for lovers to find eachother but also insane for taking the Psych slot and giving it to evil in a confirmed? lover game. Freaking much happensIt's a 14-player game why would there be two killing scum roles? That's too freaking much.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He was referring to HardyReveal your roles guys what are we doing here?
Are you really going to give the scums another night to discuss befor revealing your roles given this vote-centric setup?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
IF I'M MAFIA THIS GAME I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD IN ANIGAME!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM RESTLESS SPIRIT.