More useful than your restless spirit because it has a night action, that's for sure. Feels weird how we have so many passive claiming townies in a game of just 14. Usually we have tons of active claimers and hardly any passive ones.
Well, no votes happening, seems Gry intends to vote before day gets cut claiming too many pages to read. Weird, because tomorrow it will just be more pages and less time for him to read, but eh, it is what it is.
I stick to my vote on Gry. I will likely miss the day end in 7h but that's fine, I'm okay with either Faust dying, which shows if he really told the truth, or Gry dying, who as Noble townie has a big chance of being town lover if that is the combo Panda went with.
James - Seem inno to me, I liked his plan for this vote Erin - BG claim, basically never lover if true
Sam - Town posting and his hinting checks out if I've got it right, specifically his frustrations towards me make sense now Mazino - If troublemaker happens he's confirmed, could be lover but I'm willing to bet he isn't if he troublemakes early
DD - High neutral mostly cause of James' interact with him Holt - Is ok. Paired with Sam if I'm wrong on Sam green.
Raeko - Seems chill but is still catching up xi0 - A passive claim with 1/2 restless & a healthy in a town already emancipated by Psych being evil
Hardy - Joining Faust in screaming ppls out roles very cool Gry - Only claimed role that can double as maf + lover potential Faust - Mass claim has been anti-town, is counter claimed, and seems to be informed of things we're not
This took way longer than it should had but I'm working. Not happy with the end result but whateves.
Kami: dead bum that played his cards poorly.
Juviii: could had saved herself if she claimed earlier or if she voted for DD but followed Sam against Gary out of nowhere and died. Healthy Townie. RIP.
Kami: Claimed like a bum and died. Threesome candidate with psych to join the lovers. This means the game is likely town vs lovers rather than a conventional mafia team.
Faust: Passed NVD to Gry for the Juviii lynch. Acting as town leader today. Needlessly over the top and irritating (which is how he’s finding himself as the top voted despite it being non alignment indicative). Claimed Restless Spirit today before DD. Wants to mass reveal and is guessing roles left and right.
Sam: Was around at EoD. Said he wanted to save Juviii but went for Gary after being prompted by Mazino in the final minutes despite the fact that he had 0 votes. Has been sharing his thoughts in both days, acting as the other town leader but in a more organised fashion than Faust (doesn’t mean I agree with him). That said I think he’s presenting thoughts in bad faith to push his narratives but it could very well just be tunneling.
Eg his back and forth his Holt saying Gary was the best choice (when it was presented in the final minutes out of nowhere) or my own:
Hardy saying it was a mafia thing for Juviii to ask for NVD had no merit (as Gry mentioned iirc) yet both of them condemned her to death in the end and I don't like that one bit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can agree that that is a sticking point but when everything else pointed towards Healthy Townie shouldn't she have been given the benefit of the doubt? Instead you lynch her and remove Town's ability to rid itself of voting restrictions which could also impact mafia if town passed correctly. I think you can see why I think it makes you look dodgy when your reasoning was more fragile than Anthony Davis this season.
Like I said, I thought I'd be around at EoD but missed the time.
It did have merit. If the player has the NVD the psychiatrist/s cannot find the Lover secondary, I said this yesterday. Which is why I told her there was no point in both Faust and Kamino going after her.
"Everything else" is just a vague clue that you got wrong because she said the clue was a different post.
Nash: has been hinting as a good role that wants protection. Post #26. Was around at EoD and voted irrelevantly. Waiting for her to tell me what’s so bad about Faust. In my eyes that back and forth was rather forced since there’s nothing really anti town in Faust, just annoying.
Erinyes: Posted a bunch but didn’t say much. Claimed bodyguard that protected Mazino because he claimed active. Threw her vote away D1 and D2 is voting me but was “too lazy to explain”.
I don’t like when players say stuff is obvious in hindsight but do nothing beforehand to avoid a poor outcome, needless to say.
DD: Posting a bunch but saying little, too. He pressed players for reveals a bunch (in his weird way). Claimed restless spirit after Faust (and seemingly didn’t see his post, despite James’ tag).
Mazino: Troublemaker claim which would be extremely odd for an anti town. Was around at EoD and Sam is claiming he got baited by Mazino into voting gary d1 but Mazino is saying he missed the deadline because of work.
James: “pervy role” used on dd N1. Despite not believing there were lovers, he voted DD in case he was signalling a threesome.
Weird sequence where Faust reveals he’s restless spirit, James tags digitaldude in his reply and digitaldude then claims he’s restless spirit (ignoring this post). Conspiracy hat me would say that James and DD could had discussed roles at night and James was signalling DD here (and got ignored).
Left the day 3-3 Faust vs Gry. Pushing for the Gry lynch since he believes Mafia Noble makes sense in the comp. Playing boldly.
Gry: Noble. Double dipped on Juviii. Hasn’t posted much but has more substance than the people with similar post counts. Seems genuine and did unnecessarily bold moves if scum.
Xi0: “my role is useful but not interesting.” “My role isn’t that valuable”. Passive claim. Voted both days with placeholders, hasn’t been around much. Voted Faust but said that if people bandwagon Faust, they are sus.
Holt: Missed most of Day 1 and only arrived at EoD. Voted irrelevantly. Liked his back and forth with Sam, seemed reasonable and genuine. “Common role that fits the theme”
Raeko: hasn’t really started playing yet.
Totem: Faust
Sam
Gry
Mazino
Holt
James
DD
Raeko
Erin
Nash xi0
Hardy - Joining Faust in screaming ppls out roles very cool Gry - Only claimed role that can double as maf + lover potential Faust - Mass claim has been anti-town, is counter claimed, and seems to be informed of things we're not
If you mean how I feel like his position makes him red then it's the fact he's pushing his worldview and drowning out other discussion with ragebait.
And his conclusion to mass claim comes from his worldview he's overly certain in for any town, esp. one claiming restless.
If you mean how I feel like his position makes him red then it's the fact he's pushing his worldview and drowning out other discussion with ragebait.
And his conclusion to mass claim comes from his worldview he's overly certain in for any town, esp. one claiming restless.
Not the scum I'm used to. They rip you to shreds and gaslight you till you lose
Happened a few times in this community too. I have a Marmalade shaped bullet in the back of my head after I screamed off with her, got exhausted from the ragebait, gave up and was put down.
Faust gives me the impression he's capable of that. He's also played distinctly differently from the only other game I've been in with him.
I'm not ironclad on my conclusion, and was willing to lock Gry or You.
Your wall seemed good faith even if I don't share all your views so Faust/Gry/xi0 now.
Not the scum I'm used to. They rip you to shreds and gaslight you till you lose
Happened a few times in this community too. I have a Marmalade shaped bullet in the back of my head after I screamed off with her, got exhausted from the ragebait, gave up and was put down.
Faust gives me the impression he's capable of that. He's also played distinctly differently from the only other game I've been in with him.
I'm not ironclad on my conclusion, and was willing to lock Gry or You.
Your wall seemed good faith even if I don't share all your views so Faust/Gry/xi0 now.