Sure, if it's xi0. There's also the world where he is town and they just didnt want him confirmed. Two healthys fit sam's pairs idea fwiw. But you're definitely only getting town noble with me, so you have to make sure your second lynch is correct.
Should just throw the net wider at holt and xi0 imo but welp
I think theres simply some fundamental differences in MG play philosophy here.
If hardy stole my Noble I'd actually suspect him. His play looks more town pirate to me with confirming someone in the double roles. But to Mazino/dd thats the opposite of what they think a pirate should do.
Then there's people metagaming on noble being town lover, when it's fairly weak and leaves them game over after one psych action, or no ways to block investigative roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The raeko thing too, it was all publicly discussed, with a lot of players, I dont see any scum moves in it. We tried to go for a better option than me, gary, faust. Even the more reluctant people like Holt joined in. In hindsight was terrible but a decent attempt when the other options seemed worse.
Do wish I went with Holt but iirc Hardy said no to Holt at the time as well
I think theres simply some fundamental differences in MG play philosophy here.
If hardy stole my Noble I'd actually suspect him. His play looks more town pirate to me with confirming someone in the double roles. But to Mazino/dd thats the opposite of what they think a pirate should do.
Then there's people metagaming on noble being town lover, when it's fairly weak and leaves them game over after one psych action, or no ways to block investigative roles.
Indeed there are. He looks to use his role to confirm a possible townie which makes it good for town, since he confirms dd and his action confs himself.
But ididnt doubt dd yesterday especially after the secind psych was revealed. Thats why i dont like that move.
>>>Two health two RS two psych which negate eaxh other prolly insane/sane so you dont need a blocking role. Jsut my opiniion.
Hardy might go "metagaem!1!" but assuming he's legit, the pairs have themes.
Erin the BG + Sam the (insane?) Doc | Protection
Gry the Noble + Mazino the Troublemaker | Voting
Juviii the Healthy Townie + xi0 the Healthy Townie | Confirmable role via NVD
James the Spy + Nash the Detective | Primary Investigation
Raeko the Psych + Kami the cuck chair Psych (TSC) | Secondary Investigation
DD the RS + Faust the RS (NVD) | RS cunts
Hardy the Pirate + Holt the Hider | No apparent theme
Hardy and Holt is the key pair imo. There needs to be a theme there and a blocker is missing. Let's say Hardy actually is Pirate: if Holt was actually a blocker then their pair theme would naturally be role obstruction. Therefore I think Holt is lying and he's a candidate blocker.
Indeed there are. He looks to use his role to confirm a possible townie which makes it good for town, since he confirms dd and his action confs himself.
But ididnt doubt dd yesterday especially after the secind psych was revealed. Thats why i dont like that move.
>>>Two health two RS two psych which negate eaxh other prolly insane/sane so you dont need a blocking role. Jsut my opiniion.
Also dont think pirate fits this theme.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hardy holt. One is scum ( maybe nash but i tend to believe her)
Hardy might go "metagaem!1!" but assuming he's legit, the pairs have themes.
Erin the BG + Sam the (insane?) Doc | Protection
Gry the Noble + Mazino the Troublemaker | Voting
Juviii the Healthy Townie + xi0 the Healthy Townie | Confirmable role via NVD
James the Spy + Nash the Detective | Primary Investigation
Raeko the Psych + Kami the cuck chair Psych (TSC) | Secondary Investigation
DD the RS + Faust the RS (NVD) | RS cunts
Hardy the Pirate + Holt the Hider | No apparent theme
Hardy and Holt is the key pair imo. There needs to be a theme there and a blocker is missing. Let's say Hardy actually is Pirate: if Holt was actually a blocker then their pair theme would naturally be role obstruction. Therefore I think Holt is lying and he's a candidate blocker.
If xi0 isn't healthy leaving me unblocked is a guaranteed game over
Other than that, I guess numbers wise we still have plenty people, they need like 3 days of mislynches and couldn't afford a confirmed xi0? My guesses.
Yeah, but why aren’t you more worried about this then? Too much effort for a HT frame in such a scenario, so it seems more likely he is scum or you are lying
Looking at the pairs by going off of claims again, if Holt's "Hider" is really a blocker then he might be the town lover as if Gry was blocked like he says he was then there's no way Holt as blocker could've done the kill.
Erin the BG + Sam the (insane?) Doc | Protection
Gry the Noble + Mazino the Troublemaker | Voting
Juviii the Healthy Townie + xi0 the Healthy Townie | Confirmable role via NVD
James the Spy + Nash the Detective | Primary Investigation
Raeko the Psych + Kami the cuck chair Psych (TSC) | Secondary Investigation
DD the RS + Faust the RS (NVD) | RS cunts
Hardy the Pirate + Holt the Hider | No apparent theme (Role obstruction theme if Holt is blocker)
Assuming Holt is Prosti/Lover:
- Hardy can't be Mafia Pirate as he wouldn't be able to kill if he did steal a role
- Gry can be Mafia Noble but them orchestrating a block amongst themselves doesn't make sense
- Nash can be Mafia Detective and thus able to carry out a kill.
- xi0 could be lying about Healthy Townie
One thing that has been on my mind is Threesome candidates. Is there a scenario where the game started with a pair of Lovers and two Threesome candidates? If that was posssible or the case then a TSC that joins the Lovers could turn them into a strong trio with more capabilities.
Hardy - I really didn't like him enabling Faust and shouting out troublemaker. But his wall/list and lines of solving seem good faith + said he is willing to die to take out Holt which is a promise hard to squeeze out of as evil. I trust him enough, won't vote him unless I'm forced to self-pres.
DD - If I trust Hardy I trust DD, restless lover unlikely and hardy would've died if DD was evil lover/mafia.
Faust - Too wolf to be a wolf at this point with his takes. I bet he'll never even read the hints I've linked, and continue to accuse me of fabricating my claim. If he's telling the truth and is RS, then lover unlikely. If he is lying and is maf/TS, I'll find out tonight. If I die before result then please just lynch him if we don't win by D5/6 or I'll roll in my grave.
Gry - I think I'm sane, so he's not the evil pair of any lovers. If he's genuine, then town controls the NVD and taking him out makes sense. Blocking NVD also keeps -1 vote debuff on town even if he doesn't get lynched, and there is a world where xi0 made a desperation play and is forced to block & pile him today.
If Holt is a blocker he can't be the mafia lover imo as that would prevent the pair from killing (he'd have to block people) so Town lover makes more sense for him.
@Hardy how ethical would it be for the game to start with either A) a lovers pair with a tsc joined from the get-go or B) lovers pair + two tsc and its a race for whoever can find them first? (or would it be possible for both to join and make a fourgy?)