- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
I guess the head of the Ari family is the token ditz. The black hair also complements the white hair of the Arie family. I guess they're the Yin and Yang of the group.Part 6 (end of the chapter) + rating.
Am right hereImagine being ari han Fan and waiting for him
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hmmm, true. I suppose the most obvious guess is that the snake in the well is supposed to inhabit nameless to become a complete being.I think we still don't know which soul was actually intended to be hosted by Nameless when she was created, maybe she could have done something after that point.
How are you friend ? after this chapter ?
![]()
#towerofgoon.Black dress would be lame, I'd rather see them compete in the birthday suit category.
Mago has been undisputed in that division for too long![]()
Mate, if you publish drafts with the lore of some of your characters, you don't get to complain if once you change it people then consider the old lore better. You can't have your cake and eat it too, it's always a risk you take as an author when making such long series.This fandom never ceases to amaze me.
SiU tells people over and over again that FH's aelre powerful humans not gods with the idea that FH's are still humans no matter powerful they are and people will still act surprised when SiU does it again.
Same thing with blogposts. The things were disavowed ages ago and people still get amazed by this and talk about stuff like Three Lords![]()
I am fine!Imagine being ari han Fan and waiting for him
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can understand preferring the old better and complaining but SIU at least told people that everything could change. Most of the old stuff is also just information at the end of the day. The biggest issue is people's headcanons fueled by these posts.Luslec black hook is next on the chopping block i hear...
Mate, if you publish drafts with the lore of some of your characters, you don't get to complain if once you change it people then consider the old lore better. You can't have your cake and eat it too, it's always a risk you take as an author when making such long series.
I am not against changing old lore necessarily, I just think ridiculing some fans just because they got attached to something they learnt through old lore published by the author is just unfair.I am fine!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can understand preferring the old better and complaining but SIU at least told people that everything could change. Most of the old stuff is also just information at the end of the day. The biggest issue is people's headcanons fueled by these posts.
Lmao that thing moved off the block and got turned to sashimi ages ago.Luslec black hook is next on the chopping block i hear...

He deleted that shit ages ago. It's fine to prefer whatever but acting like you've lost something because of things that were never canon despite being shown repeatedly that they aren't canon is just insanity at this point.Mate, if you publish drafts with the lore of some of your characters, you don't get to complain if once you change it people then consider the old lore better. You can't have your cake and eat it too, it's always a risk you take as an author when making such long series.
Nobody is saying anything about canon, SIU can have Tu Perie John become an Axis through eating hamburgers from a Earth's McDonald and still have it compatible with the current canon. Would it be ass ? AbsolutelyLmao that thing moved off the block and got turned to sashimi ages ago.
He deleted that shit ages ago. It's fine to prefer whatever but acting like you've lost something because of things that were never canon despite being shown repeatedly that they aren't canon is just insanity at this point.

Why are you still attached to things that were made non-canon literal years ago? Every time something changes it's the same old thing on repeat with you guys.I am not against changing old lore necessarily, I just think ridiculing some fans just because they got attached to something they learnt through old lore published by the author is just unfair.
Stop with the strawman, Ya'll are complaining because your headcanon is once again proved not to exist.Nobody is saying anything about canon, SIU can have Tu Perie John become an Axis through eating hamburgers from a Earth's McDonald and still have it compatible with the current canon. Would it be ass ? Absolutely
Couldn't be me![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am never forgiving SIU for this

--- Double Post Merged, ---
YOu are there also ?I am fine!![]()

You are misunderstanding, i am mostly just refuting your arguments, i am actually not against this version of Luslec/Adori/Ari Shin, i didn't like the Yama changes but that's about it. If someone was looking forward to see Ari Han and now finds out that the character is scrapped, i fully understand their frustration, you just don't.Why are you still attached to things that were made non-canon literal years ago? Every time something changes it's the same old thing on repeat with you guys.
Stop with the strawman, Ya'll are complaining because your headcanon is once again proved not to exist.

I still believe he will reveal most family heads in this.I still can't believe SIU decided to reveal at least 2 FH's in the spinoff.
Shin using robots apparently, i wonder if it could help her deal with hope reversal at some point.