High chance? Not at all, to borrow the words of someone else:Do you dissagree that people claiming solid patterns pre post 20 have high chance to be town for quickfiring before they've scoped the mech out?
I personally felt like not coming out with patterns might have been the better shout in the first place (not that I will stand in the way of the tide once formed (diving pun)) since knowing who has passive abilities when will not only make it easier to target exclusively useful actives, but also dismantles the chances that a useful passive could get a meaningful impact. In this case, I find the certainty at which some people took towards claiming their exact active/passive pattern at the start without having such worries or concerns to be significantly less town-indicative than you, it seems.I'm torn whether it's more useful for everyone to claim which of their depth roles are active or passive, or whether its more harmful.
Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc. Could make mid-lategame easier for finding liars.
Harmful because - gives mafia good targets for their kills to snipe good active roles
cyka blayt because you're russian (rushing)DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.
Keel
Votelock DD
When I am involved in this list ?Oh Lumi gets included in the batch of "people who ended up on DD's case for his vote", along arrow, Gry
If you wanna get used to the underground rap scene you'll have to get used to some russianscyka blayt because you're russian (rushing)
Dego was about to leave and I'd rather he not float his vote on Gry.cyka blayt because you're russian (rushing)
I share a few ideas that others said, tried saying a bit more this time but I'll try being more originalBeyond that, Degojaru's posts have felt very safe. Despite having posted a lot, a lot of what had been posted feels like recap posts where they will simply reiterate or reframe something without adding their own two cents or attempting to shift the convo.
I don't see killing DD a good option at least in D1. Maybe I'm wrong but don't gonna vote him, also in his bdayWait
Lock DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're welcome, it will prove that u was wrongI'm almost certain that dego is scum- can only prove it at 51-100m depth though
So we are basically cool with being in the first depth level
Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip. @DegojaruSince im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
Happy birthday @digitaldude hope you're partying hard enough for all of usI don't see killing DD a good option at least in D1. Maybe I'm wrong but don't gonna vote him, also in his bday

I think you are just a bit vengeful on @GrySun from the last gameI share a few ideas that others said, tried saying a bit more this time but I'll try being more original
I don't see killing DD a good option at least in D1. Maybe I'm wrong but don't gonna vote him, also in his bday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're welcome, it will prove that u was wrong

Maybe he doesn't want to reveal it so early? But did anyways so idkSpy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I'mI think you are just a bit vengeful on @GrySun from the last game![]()
I didnโt read it like that, but anyways, I feel shino is a sharp observer and sheโs been paying attention to altercations among players, she both said concise information and pointed out her dislike for people saying things like certain depths are more town/mafia-like, which I agreed to. I trust her guts actually.@Lady pompom could you elaborate why you trust shino? You said its because you agree regarding the mechanic but her aims would directly place you into your less preferred role. And her point was less "every non diver is town" but more "it helps town more to alternate which layer is active which day" which I dont agree with.
Itโs not a good idea to keel him, he just revealed his roles too, Iโd give him the benefit of the doubt for today at least. But youโre being very pushy against DD even after reveal, which gives me scum alerts.DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.
Keel
Votelock DD
Your early posts, 23, 28 and 33. For the record, I'm not saying everyone on the list is suspect, I'm just saying that DD making a joke vote leading into a lynch feels like something that a scum might fan the flames of, so I'm tempted to say at least one scum in between the lot of you.When I am involved in this list ?
Maybe we're after the right person for the wrong initial reasons.DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Happy birthday our most digital of dudes~bday
As you wishMaybe he doesn't want to reveal it so early? But did anyways so idk
That is sad, but MG143 is independent from this game. The only thing we can use from previous games is vibe check, and that also fails with these experienced smooth players.Yes I'm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The problem is not his joke vote, he did exactly the same thing in D1 of MG143 while he was townie, so that alone does not make him sus. The rest ambigous posts and overall silence makes it bad. But for me on that accord, Holt is still more sus than DD.Your early posts, 23, 28 and 33. For the record, I'm not saying everyone on the list is suspect, I'm just saying that DD making a joke vote leading into a lynch feels like something that a scum might fan the flames of, so I'm tempted to say at least one scum in between the lot of you.
That being said, I like this post from Natasha, so...
Maybe we're after the right person for the wrong initial reasons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Happy birthday our most digital of dudes~
Don't worries, it's hard for me having a good lynching option in D1 so I'm fine with a placeholder vote, I will leave prev game tomorrow it just was for today lolThat is sad, but MG143 is independent from this game. The only thing we can use from previous games is vibe check, and that also fails with these experienced smooth players.
I would too if he had been voting to delve to reach his role. As is he's claiming spy/det who's content sitting in the shallows and also claiming lol.Itโs not a good idea to keel him, he just revealed his roles too, Iโd give him the benefit of the doubt for today at least.
Yeah this is pretty damning, no matter how you twist it.Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---