Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm almost certain that dego is scum- can only prove it at 51-100m depth though
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.

Keel

Votelock DD
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
141
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Do you dissagree that people claiming solid patterns pre post 20 have high chance to be town for quickfiring before they've scoped the mech out?
High chance? Not at all, to borrow the words of someone else:

I'm torn whether it's more useful for everyone to claim which of their depth roles are active or passive, or whether its more harmful.

Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc. Could make mid-lategame easier for finding liars.

Harmful because - gives mafia good targets for their kills to snipe good active roles
I personally felt like not coming out with patterns might have been the better shout in the first place (not that I will stand in the way of the tide once formed (diving pun)) since knowing who has passive abilities when will not only make it easier to target exclusively useful actives, but also dismantles the chances that a useful passive could get a meaningful impact. In this case, I find the certainty at which some people took towards claiming their exact active/passive pattern at the start without having such worries or concerns to be significantly less town-indicative than you, it seems.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,722
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Oh Lumi gets included in the batch of "people who ended up on DD's case for his vote", along arrow, Gry
When I am involved in this list ?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Beyond that, Degojaru's posts have felt very safe. Despite having posted a lot, a lot of what had been posted feels like recap posts where they will simply reiterate or reframe something without adding their own two cents or attempting to shift the convo.
I share a few ideas that others said, tried saying a bit more this time but I'll try being more original

Wait

Lock DD
I don't see killing DD a good option at least in D1. Maybe I'm wrong but don't gonna vote him, also in his bday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm almost certain that dego is scum- can only prove it at 51-100m depth though
You're welcome, it will prove that u was wrong
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,722
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I share a few ideas that others said, tried saying a bit more this time but I'll try being more original



I don't see killing DD a good option at least in D1. Maybe I'm wrong but don't gonna vote him, also in his bday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You're welcome, it will prove that u was wrong
I think you are just a bit vengeful on @GrySun from the last game :)
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip.
Maybe he doesn't want to reveal it so early? But did anyways so idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think you are just a bit vengeful on @GrySun from the last game :)
Yes I'm
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom could you elaborate why you trust shino? You said its because you agree regarding the mechanic but her aims would directly place you into your less preferred role. And her point was less "every non diver is town" but more "it helps town more to alternate which layer is active which day" which I dont agree with.
I didnโ€™t read it like that, but anyways, I feel shino is a sharp observer and sheโ€™s been paying attention to altercations among players, she both said concise information and pointed out her dislike for people saying things like certain depths are more town/mafia-like, which I agreed to. I trust her guts actually.

DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.

Keel

Votelock DD
Itโ€™s not a good idea to keel him, he just revealed his roles too, Iโ€™d give him the benefit of the doubt for today at least. But youโ€™re being very pushy against DD even after reveal, which gives me scum alerts.

Very busy atm, will elaborate on other quotes later if I have time. Still thinking on who to vote for.
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
141
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
When I am involved in this list ?
Your early posts, 23, 28 and 33. For the record, I'm not saying everyone on the list is suspect, I'm just saying that DD making a joke vote leading into a lynch feels like something that a scum might fan the flames of, so I'm tempted to say at least one scum in between the lot of you.

That being said, I like this post from Natasha, so...

DD claims spy/det in deeper levels yet has stayed voting ascend 40m the whole day.
Maybe we're after the right person for the wrong initial reasons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Happy birthday our most digital of dudes~
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,722
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
That is sad, but MG143 is independent from this game. The only thing we can use from previous games is vibe check, and that also fails with these experienced smooth players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your early posts, 23, 28 and 33. For the record, I'm not saying everyone on the list is suspect, I'm just saying that DD making a joke vote leading into a lynch feels like something that a scum might fan the flames of, so I'm tempted to say at least one scum in between the lot of you.

That being said, I like this post from Natasha, so...



Maybe we're after the right person for the wrong initial reasons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Happy birthday our most digital of dudes~
The problem is not his joke vote, he did exactly the same thing in D1 of MG143 while he was townie, so that alone does not make him sus. The rest ambigous posts and overall silence makes it bad. But for me on that accord, Holt is still more sus than DD.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
~ 2 hours and 20 minutes left for today
๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŸ 8 players still have to vote ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ 


๐Ÿฃ This cute host is dying for sushi, hosting this game isn't easy on an empty stomach. Please catch some good fish and chef up something yummy ๐Ÿฃ



​
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That is sad, but MG143 is independent from this game. The only thing we can use from previous games is vibe check, and that also fails with these experienced smooth players.
Don't worries, it's hard for me having a good lynching option in D1 so I'm fine with a placeholder vote, I will leave prev game tomorrow it just was for today lol
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Itโ€™s not a good idea to keel him, he just revealed his roles too, Iโ€™d give him the benefit of the doubt for today at least.
I would too if he had been voting to delve to reach his role. As is he's claiming spy/det who's content sitting in the shallows and also claiming lol.
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
141
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip.
Yeah this is pretty damning, no matter how you twist it.

Vote: DigitalDude (aka Birthdayboy)
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lynching DD now will left us without Spy if he was saying the truth, and if he isn't the real spy can't reveal it without being the next night killing objetive imo, there are other sus peoples so I not share targeting him in D1, maybe I'm too dumb to figure it lol but seems he'll be lynched anyway without my vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll try to be back before day ends, catch u later
 
Top