--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DD claimed spy,townie,det,townie or something like that. But was shifty before and lied about his order of roles at first(saying it was townie first), to not be killed at night supposedly.Does someone have a short summary. I was on last time around page 4
Busy with work. Sadly still on duty.
Plenty of past games have gone exactly like this with town bungling it last minute to this uncertainty. If we stick to DD/Shino I think at worst we have a 50/50, best 100.Although I feel like we're making a mistake moving off of DD, I also don't like how much it feels like we've "settled" on it with barely any EoD activity happening anymore, it makes me antsy to swap last minute.
I would do Shino, I've confliced with her vibes from all the way back to when we were discussing depths.
phrasingI would do Shino
Claims spy/det in deeper levels but votes to stay on surface.Why DD?
Yeah this is pretty damning, no matter how you twist it.
Vote: DigitalDude (aka Birthdayboy)
small note guys, please use the proper formatting so it's easier for me to see the votesVotekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
Come ooon xDVotekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
Well sounds typical ( which means mindfuck style of Play) DD thoughDD claimed spy,townie,det,townie or something like that. But was shifty before and lied about his order of roles at first(saying it was townie first), to not be killed at night supposedly.
Thats about it. We're mainly deciding whether to kill him or spare him, but dont have much options to spare him for.
Yeah but well what else do we do on this D1? Blindside it on shino?Well sounds typical ( which means mindfuck style of Play) DD though
dego shino snehal + 1 or 2???Votekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
Wouldnt he just vote you or shino thenOk so snail is probably with DD
I'm just a humble reporter taking photos. I've been very scummy lately but not this time.What about you though? @GrySun
2 out of 3 of my last games you were scum and made me lose.
Always having Sam as you loyal dog. Though i tend to follow your arguing too since it is always good
I hate day 1. It always comes down to luck and IntuitionYeah but well what else do we do on this D1? Blindside it on shino?
??????????What about you though? @GrySun
2 out of 3 of my last games you were scum and made me lose.
Always having Sam as you loyal dog. Though i tend to follow your arguing too since it is always good
Don't worry, jests are my factory settings, they don't distract from the processing, on which note, I agree with Natasha here:You taking things a bit lightly. Are you thinking still of what to do?
Yeah, personally, I don't think I can conscientiously formulate a proper read on anyone beyond these two, so if I were to jump it'd be to Shino.Plenty of past games have gone exactly like this with town bungling it last minute to this uncertainty. If we stick to DD/Shino I think at worst we have a 50/50, best 100.