Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 2

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 0/13.

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can change your poll vote as often as you like.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
​
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
130
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Although I feel like we're making a mistake moving off of DD, I also don't like how much it feels like we've "settled" on it with barely any EoD activity happening anymore, it makes me antsy to swap last minute.

I would do Shino, I've confliced with her vibes from all the way back to when we were discussing depths.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Does someone have a short summary. I was on last time around page 4

Busy with work. Sadly still on duty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why DD?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Does someone have a short summary. I was on last time around page 4

Busy with work. Sadly still on duty.
DD claimed spy,townie,det,townie or something like that. But was shifty before and lied about his order of roles at first(saying it was townie first), to not be killed at night supposedly.

Thats about it. We're mainly deciding whether to kill him or spare him, but dont have much options to spare him for.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Although I feel like we're making a mistake moving off of DD, I also don't like how much it feels like we've "settled" on it with barely any EoD activity happening anymore, it makes me antsy to swap last minute.

I would do Shino, I've confliced with her vibes from all the way back to when we were discussing depths.
Plenty of past games have gone exactly like this with town bungling it last minute to this uncertainty. If we stick to DD/Shino I think at worst we have a 50/50, best 100.
 

89_Snehal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
20
Age
23
Country
India
Votekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Claims spy/det in deeper levels but votes to stay on surface.

Claims he lied to protect himself when confronted on it.

Has had odd levels of defence come in from pom/shino which could be teamwork.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah this is pretty damning, no matter how you twist it.

Vote: DigitalDude (aka Birthdayboy)
Votekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
small note guys, please use the proper formatting so it's easier for me to see the votes

votekill X

ill count it dw but going forward please mind the formatting
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
DD claimed spy,townie,det,townie or something like that. But was shifty before and lied about his order of roles at first(saying it was townie first), to not be killed at night supposedly.

Thats about it. We're mainly deciding whether to kill him or spare him, but dont have much options to spare him for.
Well sounds typical ( which means mindfuck style of Play) DD though
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so snail is probably with DD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What about you though? @GrySun

2 out of 3 of my last games you were scum and made me lose.

Always having Sam as you loyal dog. Though i tend to follow your arguing too since it is always good
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What about you though? @GrySun

2 out of 3 of my last games you were scum and made me lose.

Always having Sam as you loyal dog. Though i tend to follow your arguing too since it is always good
I'm just a humble reporter taking photos. I've been very scummy lately but not this time.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
130
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
You taking things a bit lightly. Are you thinking still of what to do?
Don't worry, jests are my factory settings, they don't distract from the processing, on which note, I agree with Natasha here:

Plenty of past games have gone exactly like this with town bungling it last minute to this uncertainty. If we stick to DD/Shino I think at worst we have a 50/50, best 100.
Yeah, personally, I don't think I can conscientiously formulate a proper read on anyone beyond these two, so if I were to jump it'd be to Shino.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top