
Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choiceClaims spy/det in deeper levels but votes to stay on surface.
Claims he lied to protect himself when confronted on it.
Has had odd levels of defence come in from pom/shino which could be teamwork.
But we have more to lose than win, between killing our possible (now confirmed) spy or waiting a day to see if he brings results that prove he being townie, I would prefer waitingTownies can never have nice things.
I mean the DD voters were grasping at straws, but that's usually all we have on D1. Though risking an investigative role was quite the gamble.
I don't consider the people who said to stay off him as townier btw
I think this is the right insight. DD wagon formed without anyone really being in danger, so mafia are less incentivized to have been the ones to form it.I mean the DD voters were grasping at straws, but that's usually all we have on D1. Though risking an investigative role was quite the gamble.
I don't consider the people who said to stay off him as townier btw
I don't recall seeing that, I'd need to look againDidn't he claim passive? Still going for him over you or Gry is interesting.
Anything good?I was using my role? Like I said, active for 0-50m
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I misremembered. p#82 was his only comment.I don't recall seeing that, I'd need to look again
I'm seeing scum as Shino, dego, dd, and maybe Erin or Styl atm
You didn't vote him okay, but it sounds like you agreed with the general opinion that it could have been a mafia slip.dd could be scum tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I find it very interesting you got nothing to say at all about Sam and his accusations towards you.But we have more to lose than win, between killing our possible (now confirmed) spy or waiting a day to see if he brings results that prove he being townie, I would prefer waiting
I'll need to read back again what Sam said so will answer in a bit@Degojaru what do you have to say about Sam's 'accusations' against you ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same there lolI find it very interesting you got nothing to say at all about Sam and his accusations towards you.
Wow this is absolutely dishonest. Pretty sure he said townie two times with spy or det inbetween, thats not "just listing the roles"...Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice![]()
He listed townie twice in his ordering, that makes it pretty clearly an order no?Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice
Has the Nash radar full on broken again so you only want to kill townies?
townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's pretty bad yeah. At least Mazi landed on Shino but snail's vote felt forced.Just wanted to add that Mazino and Snail who come back what, 10 min before the end ? at the same time ? put their votes everywhere else ? not sure I liked that
I think it was very cute how Mazino voted shino like 7 mins after thread closed. Seems like a scatterbrain townie move.Just wanted to add that Mazino and Snail who come back what, 10 min before the end ? at the same time ? put their votes everywhere else ? not sure I liked that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was badHolt dead here really points at Shino ngl.
Too early to know.Anything good?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I misremembered. p#82 was his only comment.
Just part of the game. I don't regret my choice and it was still a mistake on DD's end to not claim honestly from the start.Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was bad
Its not about apologizing nor about if you regret it. It's about being wrong(even if all signs were good at the time) shaking the confidence of being wrong again on the next set of signs.Just part of the game. I don't regret my choice and it was still a mistake on DD's end to not claim honestly from the start.
I'm not blaming him either, but it's not like I made an obviously bad call. Plus I apologised.