Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 2

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,673
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 0/13.

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can change your poll vote as often as you like.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
​
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well would you look at that. Suddenly everyone was a "Free DD" supporter. yet he still had 5 votes :rolleyes:
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Claims spy/det in deeper levels but votes to stay on surface.

Claims he lied to protect himself when confronted on it.

Has had odd levels of defence come in from pom/shino which could be teamwork.
Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice 🤔
Has the Nash radar full on broken again so you only want to kill townies? 😭
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
87
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Townies can never have nice things.
I mean the DD voters were grasping at straws, but that's usually all we have on D1. Though risking an investigative role was quite the gamble.

I don't consider the people who said to stay off him as townier btw
But we have more to lose than win, between killing our possible (now confirmed) spy or waiting a day to see if he brings results that prove he being townie, I would prefer waiting
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I mean the DD voters were grasping at straws, but that's usually all we have on D1. Though risking an investigative role was quite the gamble.

I don't consider the people who said to stay off him as townier btw
I think this is the right insight. DD wagon formed without anyone really being in danger, so mafia are less incentivized to have been the ones to form it.

Then DD claimed.

The only 2 votes on DD after that were Stylether/Arrow.

The rest of the votes piled in on Shino/Sam/Me. I'd be looking for majority of mafia on these wagons tbh.


3x Shino - Holt #307, Sam #230 #332, Mazi #365

2x Nash - Pom #202 Shino #228 #287
2x Sam - Eri #83, Snail #346
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Sam you're throwing hands for DD lynch but this you ?
I'm seeing scum as Shino, dego, dd, and maybe Erin or Styl atm
dd could be scum tbh
You didn't vote him okay, but it sounds like you agreed with the general opinion that it could have been a mafia slip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Degojaru what do you have to say about Sam's 'accusations' against you ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway it's very late here, I'll be back tomorrow.

Don't do anything I would do
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But we have more to lose than win, between killing our possible (now confirmed) spy or waiting a day to see if he brings results that prove he being townie, I would prefer waiting
I find it very interesting you got nothing to say at all about Sam and his accusations towards you.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
87
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Degojaru what do you have to say about Sam's 'accusations' against you ?
I'll need to read back again what Sam said so will answer in a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I find it very interesting you got nothing to say at all about Sam and his accusations towards you.
Same there lol
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice 🤔
Has the Nash radar full on broken again so you only want to kill townies?
He listed townie twice in his ordering, that makes it pretty clearly an order no?

townie spy townie detective
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Just wanted to add that Mazino and Snail who come back what, 10 min before the end ? at the same time ? put their votes everywhere else ? not sure I liked that
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@SirSamuel016 would you lynch snail today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just wanted to add that Mazino and Snail who come back what, 10 min before the end ? at the same time ? put their votes everywhere else ? not sure I liked that
It's pretty bad yeah. At least Mazi landed on Shino but snail's vote felt forced.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just wanted to add that Mazino and Snail who come back what, 10 min before the end ? at the same time ? put their votes everywhere else ? not sure I liked that
I think it was very cute how Mazino voted shino like 7 mins after thread closed. Seems like a scatterbrain townie move.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Holt dead here really points at Shino ngl.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do find Pom suspicious but I have neither the willpower nor the political capital to make a lynch there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt dead here really points at Shino ngl.
Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was bad
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't really talk about any other slot and was focused on largely DD & Shino.

If he was pointing at a townie Shino surely that would make him even less appealing to kill.
If they killed him for fear of what he is then there were plenty of other active claims like me or pomcha. Or other unclaimed patterns like stylether.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was bad
Just part of the game. I don't regret my choice and it was still a mistake on DD's end to not claim honestly from the start.

I'm not blaming him either, but it's not like I made an obviously bad call. Plus I apologised.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just part of the game. I don't regret my choice and it was still a mistake on DD's end to not claim honestly from the start.

I'm not blaming him either, but it's not like I made an obviously bad call. Plus I apologised.
Its not about apologizing nor about if you regret it. It's about being wrong(even if all signs were good at the time) shaking the confidence of being wrong again on the next set of signs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top