Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 2

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    11
  • This poll will close: .

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
530
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It's about being wrong(even if all signs were good at the time) shaking the confidence of being wrong again on the next set of signs.
I had this whole thing written out about how if anything that's a town tell of me then I remembered that the kingdom game happened and I was leading as an evil so my whole point is now moot.

Suspicion is healthy, I accept scrutiny of my actions but hope you consider the directions I'm pushing nonetheless.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
76
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yo yo
I drink heavy like I'm Brandish
I reckon dego's team will make me vanish
Let me clarify what I meant when I spoke
before my time is up like when the dockers choke
Grrrrrr, big balling like I'm an Ashcroft
I go hard with my reads, I ain't soft
dego is one of the reds, I've seen him slip
just like freo he'll never touch the premiership
I'm Logan Morris with the way my back is shot but I still carry
when I go for goal you bums cannot parry
when we go down to 51-100m, things get dangerous
there's something down there that endangers us
dego is my inverse so I know he's got a motive

its up to me to stop him getting-
You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
For me you're dangerous for not being against DD early lynch and changing ur lynch vote late after we know that he'll die anyway maybe was to avoid staying in DD voters list
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
530
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Also it's my bedtime half an hour ago, no energy for the flair.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
76
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
At least for now I'll be aware of Natasha, Shino and Sam, I'm not sure about Snehal maybe he did newbie mistakes but I will not lynch him before those 3 mentioned
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
530
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
At least for now I'll be aware of Natasha, Shino and Sam, I'm not sure about Snehal maybe he did newbie mistakes but I will not lynch him before those 3 mentioned
Interesting.

Is most of your sus on me my role in the DD lynch? Feel like I'd play that aggressively as a mafia here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
Huh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is Pomcha usually this quiet or is she busy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@89_Snehal heyo could you elaborate on this?

Votekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
I'm also interested in hearing from Vali/Maz/Erin but day just started so I won't be annoying with pings.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not much left for me to do here until people show up so I'll sign-off and get my beauty sleep.

I used my action last night. More on that once a few more people make their statements~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
For me you're dangerous for not being against DD early lynch and changing ur lynch vote late after we know that he'll die anyway maybe was to avoid staying in DD voters list
Are you the bomb that his bomb defuser is meant to defuse
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
76
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Interesting.

Is most of your sus on me my role in the DD lynch? Feel like I'd play that aggressively as a mafia here?
Yeah I have my doubts in those who pushed DD instead of giving him at least 1 day, I assume that if he would used his role, it's a secured kill for mafia in Night 1 anyway, right?

Huh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?
Are you the bomb that his bomb defuser is meant to defuse
I'll only claim that at least one of my passives is plain townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Interesting.

Is most of your sus on me my role in the DD lynch? Feel like I'd play that aggressively as a mafia here?
Plus you wanted me to vote lock DD...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yo yo
I had to step away for a bit because I've been sick
Struggling with some things and my thoughts just wouldn't click
Got a prognosis so I can start moving on the up

But I see some of you are looking like slimy fucks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
So you do admit to the slip, naruhodo :hmm
Also yes I absolutely did in my other posts about why I think you're a mafia bomb

For me you're dangerous for not being against DD early lynch and changing ur lynch vote late after we know that he'll die anyway maybe was to avoid staying in DD voters list
Changing from one non-dd vote (Snehal) to another non-dd vote to try and save a bloke who claimed Spy is suspicious? Why change in the first place if I was avoiding the dd votes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Huh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?
Lololol blud is just struggling to process how he's been outed so early
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
Who is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
Didn't he claim passive? Still going for him over you or Gry is interesting.

He was up Shino's ass might have something to do with it.
Holt dead here really points at Shino ngl.
I see. So the plan was kill Holt and frame me for the day lynch.
But you're trying a little too hard. Chill, princess Tasha. You're being too obvious It makes me facepalm.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
76
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So you do admit to the slip, naruhodo :hmm
Also yes I absolutely did in my other posts about why I think you're a mafia bomb

Changing from one non-dd vote (Snehal) to another non-dd vote to try and save a bloke who claimed Spy is suspicious? Why change in the first place if I was avoiding the dd votes?
I didn't admitted nothing, just asking why u think I slipted when I was sharing freely my suspect list, pattern, etc.
Holding your vote in Snehal would be useless, so I think you wanted to change your vote into someone more sus, can't extend this too much probably it's a vague idea.

Hm do we actually lynch Dego today
If you wanna extend the dead townie list, come on.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
Why shino? I could go for it
I ll just do it. Votekill Shino
Why did you vote me? You're asking why Shino and then you add a third vote? :oh At the very end, after the thread closed? What was that...
At least I know why Sam and Holt voted me, they're wrong, but that's normal.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
76
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also @SirSamuel016 how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Morning folks. It is just 7 a.m. or so in Ankara.

As seen I am really bad at discerning low posters, not only DD but also Holt that I was actively sus. I feel so bad about it, so I will focus on talkative members first, but gotta properly wake up and stuff. I will make a post not long after.

To reiterate, I already talked about many times on why I voted DD and how I would change my vote, while he just ignored me altogether. I don't really behave well when I am ignored but I will make an exception for this MG 144 and make my evaluations accordingly.

Btw, I would pretty much like if we have a summary of roles updated again, mine is P-A-A-P. Passives are just plain townie. As you may understand, actives are not somethibg I am itching to use, but it may be interesting if we dive deeper ofc.

Seriously though, so many members here are far more experienced than me, and hope the townies understand that extreme lowposting dont benefit town.

Again, see y'all.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
@shinobi hows your role A coming along?
All fine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can someone tell me where Dego slipped? I'm checking but I can't find it.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
29
Country
France
Nash really doubled down and locked our big investigative player 😭
All five of you deserve to be tarred, feathered and sent to Ukraine
from what i've read, it was his usual playstyle which i couldn't tell + its still very sus to do stuff like that day 1
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I didn't admitted nothing, just asking why u think I slipted when I was sharing freely my suspect list, pattern, etc.
The slip comment was me having some fun in my rap but I firmly believe you're the one I have to defuse. Your avoidant language only adds to my interest in going after you.

Holding your vote in Snehal would be useless, so I think you wanted to change your vote into someone more sus, can't extend this too much probably it's a vague idea.
If I wanted to avoid eyes on me I wouldn't have switched at all but I believed dd shouldn't be lynched and thus locked on shino who I think was a good alternative for that situation.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Will play a bit, but might be busy later.

Nash really doubled down and locked our big investigative player 😭
All five of you deserve to be tarred, feathered and sent to Ukraine
Yeah, in those cases it’s better to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything after DD gave his explanation of how he’d been lying to protet himself.

I do find Pom suspicious but I have neither the willpower nor the political capital to make a lynch there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was bad
Natasha seems pretty aggressive, it makes me wonder if she’s really mafia just being bold, they do be like that sometimes. I still distrust you Gry, Sam to a lesser extent because he actually also saw the DD townie lynch coming. I dislike some people pushing for shino too. Holt died, but is shino really the only person he was suspicious of?

I kinda agree with Dego, especially because I distrust Nat and Gry. A bit of Sam too, but Sam hinted defuser? (I really don‘t get the raps, but that’s what he said) I believe Sam more than the other two.

I don’t like Mazino, snail going under the radar.

as for the DD voters, I disagree with Natasha that only townies would have scrambled, very likely there is one or two mafias taking advantage of townie cluelessness to jump in, sometimes with mafia play it’s not about staying in the shade it’s about being so bold town will not even see you (which honestly has happened more than once in games I was townie, for my frustration and despair).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also @SirSamuel016 how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?
🗿Because I am the bomb defuser and you fit too well to not be the one I must defuse.

I'm also not pushing you for a lynch, but rather saying that I can prevent you from harming town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A bit of Sam too, but Sam hinted defuser?
Yes 🗿
Dego's pattern is the inverse of mine so that's my lead on the mafia bomb I must defuse
 
Top