I had this whole thing written out about how if anything that's a town tell of me then I remembered that the kingdom game happened and I was leading as an evil so my whole point is now moot.It's about being wrong(even if all signs were good at the time) shaking the confidence of being wrong again on the next set of signs.
You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.Yo yo
I drink heavy like I'm Brandish
I reckon dego's team will make me vanish
Let me clarify what I meant when I spoke
before my time is up like when the dockers choke
Grrrrrr, big balling like I'm an Ashcroft
I go hard with my reads, I ain't soft
dego is one of the reds, I've seen him slip
just like freo he'll never touch the premiership
I'm Logan Morris with the way my back is shot but I still carry
when I go for goal you bums cannot parry
when we go down to 51-100m, things get dangerous
there's something down there that endangers us
dego is my inverse so I know he's got a motive
its up to me to stop him getting-
Interesting.At least for now I'll be aware of Natasha, Shino and Sam, I'm not sure about Snehal maybe he did newbie mistakes but I will not lynch him before those 3 mentioned
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?You saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm also interested in hearing from Vali/Maz/Erin but day just started so I won't be annoying with pings.Votekill Samuel
All his reasons makes no sense
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Are you the bomb that his bomb defuser is meant to defuseYou saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
For me you're dangerous for not being against DD early lynch and changing ur lynch vote late after we know that he'll die anyway maybe was to avoid staying in DD voters list
Yeah I have my doubts in those who pushed DD instead of giving him at least 1 day, I assume that if he would used his role, it's a secured kill for mafia in Night 1 anyway, right?Interesting.
Is most of your sus on me my role in the DD lynch? Feel like I'd play that aggressively as a mafia here?
Huh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?
I'll only claim that at least one of my passives is plain townieAre you the bomb that his bomb defuser is meant to defuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plus you wanted me to vote lock DD...Interesting.
Is most of your sus on me my role in the DD lynch? Feel like I'd play that aggressively as a mafia here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you do admit to the slip, naruhodoYou saw me slip but didn't mentioned another thing excluding me having your opposite pattern, I dunno what it has of suspicius.
Changing from one non-dd vote (Snehal) to another non-dd vote to try and save a bloke who claimed Spy is suspicious? Why change in the first place if I was avoiding the dd votes?For me you're dangerous for not being against DD early lynch and changing ur lynch vote late after we know that he'll die anyway maybe was to avoid staying in DD voters list
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lololol blud is just struggling to process how he's been outed so earlyHuh? Reading this makes my head hurt. You know what Sam is talking about but also haven't told him something that makes his theory wrong? What?
Who is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
Didn't he claim passive? Still going for him over you or Gry is interesting.
He was up Shino's ass might have something to do with it.
I see. So the plan was kill Holt and frame me for the day lynch.Holt dead here really points at Shino ngl.
Maybe but its better if we examine all avenues firstHm do we actually lynch Dego today
I didn't admitted nothing, just asking why u think I slipted when I was sharing freely my suspect list, pattern, etc.So you do admit to the slip, naruhodo
Also yes I absolutely did in my other posts about why I think you're a mafia bomb
Changing from one non-dd vote (Snehal) to another non-dd vote to try and save a bloke who claimed Spy is suspicious? Why change in the first place if I was avoiding the dd votes?
If you wanna extend the dead townie list, come on.Hm do we actually lynch Dego today
Why shino? I could go for it
Why did you vote me? You're asking why Shino and then you add a third vote?I ll just do it. Votekill Shino
At the very end, after the thread closed? What was that...
All fine.@shinobi hows your role A coming along?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
from what i've read, it was his usual playstyle which i couldn't tell + its still very sus to do stuff like that day 1Nash really doubled down and locked our big investigative player
All five of you deserve to be tarred, feathered and sent to Ukraine
The slip comment was me having some fun in my rap but I firmly believe you're the one I have to defuse. Your avoidant language only adds to my interest in going after you.I didn't admitted nothing, just asking why u think I slipted when I was sharing freely my suspect list, pattern, etc.
If I wanted to avoid eyes on me I wouldn't have switched at all but I believed dd shouldn't be lynched and thus locked on shino who I think was a good alternative for that situation.Holding your vote in Snehal would be useless, so I think you wanted to change your vote into someone more sus, can't extend this too much probably it's a vague idea.
Yeah, in those cases it’s better to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything after DD gave his explanation of how he’d been lying to protet himself.Nash really doubled down and locked our big investigative player
All five of you deserve to be tarred, feathered and sent to Ukraine
Natasha seems pretty aggressive, it makes me wonder if she’s really mafia just being bold, they do be like that sometimes. I still distrust you Gry, Sam to a lesser extent because he actually also saw the DD townie lynch coming. I dislike some people pushing for shino too. Holt died, but is shino really the only person he was suspicious of?I do find Pom suspicious but I have neither the willpower nor the political capital to make a lynch there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I like your confidence still being sky high after D1 call was bad
Also @SirSamuel016 how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
YesA bit of Sam too, but Sam hinted defuser?