Last edited:
NopeThat said I'm surprised you vote to stay above rather than diving, Dego. Aren't you on vanilla townie rn?
But he would surely not be a bomb during cycles where you aren't defuser, so he should be safely lynchable? Unless.. maybe there is some dynamic where you wanna go deep to defuse him and he wants to stay above to prevent you from doing it, while himself being Mafia Bomb during each of his passive cycles?Dive deeper, let me defuse the pipebomb in his ass, and then safely lynch d3 if successful is one course
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly I turn into vanilla townie if we go deeper, and I absolutely do not want any small chance of being Sleeper and recruited on days where I could be it. Let me be town for once.Dive deeper
Mafia bomb at multiple levels and we have to get him on the right one or we pay the price? I think soBut he would surely not be a bomb during cycles where you aren't defuser, so he should be safely lynchable? Unless.. maybe there is some dynamic where you wanna go deep to defuse him and he wants to stay above to prevent you from doing it, while himself being Mafia Bomb during each of his passive cycles?
But defusing correctly is difficult already as is, to need to also hit the right cycle timing is pretty rough, and your role only works on 1 out of the 4 cycles?
Yet I got him pinned and baffled day 1, ggez #lightworkBut defusing correctly is difficult already as is
There is a possibility of strong deep role mafia to start killing surface voters?Sadly I turn into vanilla townie if we go deeper, and I absolutely do not want any small chance of being Sleeper and recruited on days where I could be it. Let me be town for once.
You tell us mafia manThere is a possibility of strong deep role mafia to start killing surface voters?
and I absolutely do not want any small chance of being Sleeper and recruited on days where I could be it. Let me be town for once.
Of those, Shino and snahel are a bit dubious imo.Pompom, shino, Snahel and Val.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you a bomb?He claimed at #169 im nterested in those who voted upon him after he claimed
5x DD - Nash#90#182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
@Natasha @Stylether @arrowofsky care to explain ?
I mean it would be not on me, I'm trying to keep myself afloat here and swim up.if you get recruited again you owe me more chocolate
Hi Erin, just wanna ask for some info from you if you can share.He claimed at #169 im nterested in those who voted upon him after he claimed
5x DD - Nash#90#182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
@Natasha @Stylether @arrowofsky care to explain ?
Hope your rap improves if we go deeper, that might be your next passiveYou tell us mafia man
Not pom? I think between these Pom is most sus to me currently, mainly that shino did a bit better explaining her relation to DD/his hints and her defending, whereas Pom has a lot of cases of very lightly trusting some people over little to nothing.Of those, Shino and snahel are a bit dubious imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
, why majority votes for ascending if our job is to explore the seaI'll ask you the same thing, based on what exactly? My thoughts were pretty transparent all along! Was it my desire to dive deeper, or me discussing alternating between depths, or refusing to vote DD that you found "largely shifty"? And the DD defense was the same to me, even if DD didn't correct himself later! The idea of lynching the spy/det claimer in d1 was a NO!Based on what exactly. You wanted me to lock and lynch you last day? My thoughts were pretty transparent all along.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Who you trust and distrust is like the complete opposite from me. I still can't accept your "i trust shinos guts" D1, way too early and quickly to townread shino when she was largely shifty and almost ended up as the lynch, The DD defense when it was too early as well.
A lot to unpack here.I'll ask you the same thing, based on what exactly? My thoughts were pretty transparent all along! Was it my desire to dive deeper, or me discussing alternating between depths, or refusing to vote DD that you found "largely shifty"? And the DD defense was the same to me, even if DD didn't correct himself later! The idea of lynching the spy/det claimer in d1 was a NO!
And I told you this yesterday, yet here you are repeating the same thing. You also made it sound that asking to dive deeper is sus behavior. And alternating depths is sus behavior. These were your arguments! It's this what I found sus about you, and ofc voting the spy/det.
Do give me the quotes on that because I absolutely don't remember me making these arguments?You also made it sound that asking to dive deeper is sus behavior. And alternating depths is sus behavior. These were your arguments!
So back to the other question of mine you didn't answer - so you would have rather I switch and votelock on you instead? Because those were my 2 options, you were the main other person many would consider switching to(but ended up not). And then you also do some faux uprage at Mazino voting you. So did you want DD saved or did you want you not voted? I fail to see your position, other than just wanting to complain.and ofc voting the spy/det.
Based on what we discussed D1 that you never gave me a satisfying answer to.I'll ask you the same thing, based on what exactly? My thoughts were pretty transparent all along!
..to looking for fault within those that want to stay at surface:Looking at the poll it seems we'll be at the surface depth the next night and day phases, and I'll be at my A role.
But this was still a minor thing that I concluded as just you not wanting to never reach your preferred role:Style and Gry, are your surface roles that important that you're doing the math on how to prevent the deep dive in the next day phase?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
9 out of 16 players voted to ascend 40, they can't all be town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actually yup, I'm starting to dislike that "town wants the surface roles more" idea.
My bigger issue with you came after all that.I get that she wants her role that's deeper
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What's a TI?So, before I start my morning catch up, I just wanted to ask some meta info for this community:
In the hypothetical situation a TI has non-incriminating information on someone else, do they just mention it as soon as they get it, or sit on it until it becomes relevant?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm a defuser,
im passive one of my role is like holt just townie , pattern is abba both roles are passive, i didnt vote yesterday misse the yesterday great part of day,.Hi Erin, just wanna ask for some info from you if you can share.
1. Whether you voted for ascending/diving last day, and overall which depth you'd prefer to be in for your role/s.
2. What is your pattern(we have things like APPA for active-passive-passive-active), vast majority of players already shared theirs and you are one of few left we dont know it for.
3. Sam claimed Defuser, Degojaru is very likely Bomb. What do you make of these 2? Both town or are they the mafia vs town pair where one must defuse the other, and which one would you think it is. Mafia defuser with town bomb or town defuser with mafia bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---