Last edited by a moderator:
That's a strange lens on the situation. As far as I understand, the situation was:Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice![]()
After Natasha, Lumi and Gry vote DD up for general mistrust after their initial vote and weak hint, DD realizes that they might be that day's lynch.AAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE KEELING MEEE
Following that, DD posts a list that is clearly ordered, considering townie is in there twice.Since im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so 3 roles
Natasha then catches him on wanting to stay passive considering his vote for depth was to ascend but his role claim states his actual active abilities are at a lower depth.Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip. @Degojaru
Happy birthday @digitaldude hope you're partying hard enough for all of us![]()
DD then admits that the order he put the list in was false.Alright its gonna be a big loss for townies with spy and detective gone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can use my role at 0-50 meters
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well
Oh so you're like a PPPP? All 4 passive interesting.im passive one of my role is like holt just townie , pattern is abba both roles are passive, i didnt vote yesterday misse the yesterday great part of day,.
i ll check dego claims , posts, i dont feel specifically supicious, bout him, sam could be legit townie defuser or mafia defuser. did dego claimed bomb ? let me see his posts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
otherwise my most supicious is those 3 i highlighted earlier, and most likely one of them will be my vote, unless we get more info, reveals.
the explanations he provided after werent enough for me to change my voteThat's a strange lens on the situation. As far as I understand, the situation was:
After Natasha, Lumi and Gry vote DD up for general mistrust after their initial vote and weak hint, DD realizes that they might be that day's lynch.
Following that, DD posts a list that is clearly ordered, considering townie is in there twice.
Natasha then catches him on wanting to stay passive considering his vote for depth was to ascend but his role claim states his actual active abilities are at a lower depth.
DD then admits that the order he put the list in was false.
So there very much was a specification of a pattern, DD confirms so himself.
on 0-50m ?I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
No, it's my active role in 3rd depthon 0-50m ?
That indeed helps, though it puts us back in it being a strange situation with you two. Are you and Sam comfortable sharing all your 4 roles?I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
You know mine actually, so ask it to SamThat indeed helps, though it puts us back in it being a strange situation with you two. Are you and Sam comfortable sharing all your 4 roles?
I claimed my patternOr other unclaimed patterns like stylether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But I'm the town defuserI'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Blud goes right for the votekill instead of discussing the slim prospect of us both being townThere you go, I'm stupid and turned buttons off
Votekill Sam
That would be a nonsense joke if we both are townie defuser. Can you share your other roles?But I'm the town defuserSurely we're not both town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It means I don't think we are not both towns, but don't worry it isn't lockedBut I'm the town defuserSurely we're not both town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Blud goes right for the votekill instead of discussing the slim prospect of us both being townOdd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To borrow the words of my past self:He claimed at #169 im nterested in those who voted upon him after he claimed
5x DD - Nash#90#182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
@Natasha @Stylether @arrowofsky care to explain ?
It was hard trusting the claim as genuine after all that.I'm most definitely not caught up, but I just want to point out, in regards to DD, this wasn't someone who just casually lied during hinting. This was someone who, when seeing some motion of voting against them, decided to "come clean" in an attempt to gain good PR, only for said info to end up being a lie.
What's even the point of the gesture if it ends up being false, you get caught on that falsitude, and you then make a cookie cutter correction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...
Why?
So we should Votekill Panda instead?Hang on, let me check a previous panda game real quick to see if I'm remembering things correctly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Game #140 - Manga Sippers had a Mafia Bomb, Town Bomb Defuser, and a Hot Potato
That might've been the recent two bomb game I'm thinking of
Same as yours but reverse order from the sounds of it, hence PAPPCan you share your other roles?
TI is Town Info or Town Investigative.What's a TI?
--- Double Post Merged, 28 minutes ago ---
Generally people share info when it serves a purpose. Either to make yourself look greener, or to help see another player greener or redder, or because the info overall helps understand something that's got many people confused.
So the answer is "it depends"

Feed him quarter pounders and shave him baldSo we should Votekill Panda instead?