Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • This poll will close: .

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
150
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Framing it as they were claimed to be in a set order when he just listed them without specifying the exact pattern was a choice 🤔
That's a strange lens on the situation. As far as I understand, the situation was:

AAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE KEELING MEEE
After Natasha, Lumi and Gry vote DD up for general mistrust after their initial vote and weak hint, DD realizes that they might be that day's lynch.

Since im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so 3 roles
Following that, DD posts a list that is clearly ordered, considering townie is in there twice.

Spy/det being cool with being vanilla townie is basically a fatal slip. @Degojaru




Happy birthday @digitaldude hope you're partying hard enough for all of us :confetti
Natasha then catches him on wanting to stay passive considering his vote for depth was to ascend but his role claim states his actual active abilities are at a lower depth.

Alright its gonna be a big loss for townies with spy and detective gone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can use my role at 0-50 meters
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well
DD then admits that the order he put the list in was false.

So there very much was a specification of a pattern, DD confirms so himself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
im passive one of my role is like holt just townie , pattern is abba both roles are passive, i didnt vote yesterday misse the yesterday great part of day,.

i ll check dego claims , posts, i dont feel specifically supicious, bout him, sam could be legit townie defuser or mafia defuser. did dego claimed bomb ? let me see his posts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

otherwise my most supicious is those 3 i highlighted earlier, and most likely one of them will be my vote, unless we get more info, reveals.
Oh so you're like a PPPP? All 4 passive interesting.

Dego is kinda tiptoeing the subject but it looks all but confirmed that he is indeed a Bomb. I dont see why we would have a town defuser for a town bomb so something isn't right there.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
39
Country
France
That's a strange lens on the situation. As far as I understand, the situation was:



After Natasha, Lumi and Gry vote DD up for general mistrust after their initial vote and weak hint, DD realizes that they might be that day's lynch.



Following that, DD posts a list that is clearly ordered, considering townie is in there twice.



Natasha then catches him on wanting to stay passive considering his vote for depth was to ascend but his role claim states his actual active abilities are at a lower depth.



DD then admits that the order he put the list in was false.

So there very much was a specification of a pattern, DD confirms so himself.
the explanations he provided after werent enough for me to change my vote
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
That indeed helps, though it puts us back in it being a strange situation with you two. Are you and Sam comfortable sharing all your 4 roles?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That indeed helps, though it puts us back in it being a strange situation with you two. Are you and Sam comfortable sharing all your 4 roles?
You know mine actually, so ask it to Sam
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dunno if giving all my roles would help Sam's mafia team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also i would love doing a Votekill to Sam but idk why I can't bold text in phone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There you go, I'm stupid and turned buttons off

Votekill Sam
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
But I'm the town defuser 🗿 Surely we're not both town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There you go, I'm stupid and turned buttons off

Votekill Sam
Blud goes right for the votekill instead of discussing the slim prospect of us both being town 🤔 Odd
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But I'm the town defuser 🗿 Surely we're not both town?
That would be a nonsense joke if we both are townie defuser. Can you share your other roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I'm the town defuser 🗿 Surely we're not both town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Blud goes right for the votekill instead of discussing the slim prospect of us both being town 🤔 Odd
It means I don't think we are not both towns, but don't worry it isn't locked
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hang on, let me check a previous panda game real quick to see if I'm remembering things correctly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Game #140 - Manga Sippers had a Mafia Bomb, Town Bomb Defuser, and a Hot Potato

That might've been the recent two bomb game I'm thinking of
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
150
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
He claimed at #169 im nterested in those who voted upon him after he claimed



5x DD - Nash #90 #182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224


​
@Natasha @Stylether @arrowofsky care to explain ?
To borrow the words of my past self:


I'm most definitely not caught up, but I just want to point out, in regards to DD, this wasn't someone who just casually lied during hinting. This was someone who, when seeing some motion of voting against them, decided to "come clean" in an attempt to gain good PR, only for said info to end up being a lie.

What's even the point of the gesture if it ends up being false, you get caught on that falsitude, and you then make a cookie cutter correction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



...

Why?
It was hard trusting the claim as genuine after all that.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hang on, let me check a previous panda game real quick to see if I'm remembering things correctly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Game #140 - Manga Sippers had a Mafia Bomb, Town Bomb Defuser, and a Hot Potato

That might've been the recent two bomb game I'm thinking of
So we should Votekill Panda instead?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Two defusers can only make remotely sense if there's 2 mafia bombs, or if your defusers are "filler" roles, something situational you can use but your main role is on another depth?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
150
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
What's a TI?
--- Double Post Merged, 28 minutes ago ---
Generally people share info when it serves a purpose. Either to make yourself look greener, or to help see another player greener or redder, or because the info overall helps understand something that's got many people confused.

So the answer is "it depends"
TI is Town Info or Town Investigative.

And thanks for the answer, even if "it depends" is not exactly the most instructive of answers, it did clear it up :fan
 
Top