Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • This poll will close: .

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Would you be able to reveal your roles like I did? U only claimed being defuser in ur unique active role
Look at you arguing in bad faith!
I did already:

Same as yours but reverse order from the sounds of it, hence PAPP
Vanilla, Bomb defuser, bomb, vanilla townie
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw, @Copy Panda , i think nothing happens in any depth? I thought we might gain or lose some roles or have some extra things depending on where we dive, as can be understood, nothing changed for me at night phase.
We started at 0m, and after yesterday's poll we went diving 40m. Now we are at 40m, so we are still in the same spot of 0-50m roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm afraid Snehal is so far not adding much to the game solving and things may not change, so he could be a good lynch, albeit a bit blind due to barely talking. But it's not due to being offline, I see him reading every now and then.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm afraid Snehal is so far not adding much to the game solving and things may not change, so he could be a good lynch, albeit a bit blind due to barely talking. But it's not due to being offline, I see him reading every now and then.
Seems like he's well out of his depth
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay, needed to confirm something, @GrySun you don't wanna vote against me or Sam to not activate bomb role, right? Seems I'm the defuser of his bomb role and not viceversa, we can lynch he now because his bomb only will activate if we dive at 101-150m depth.
My bomb defuser role is exactly in that depth and it will nonsense having a townie defusing a townie bomb, so I'm sure he's mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, needed to confirm something, @GrySun you don't wanna vote against me or Sam to not activate bomb role, right? Seems I'm the defuser of his bomb role and not viceversa, we can lynch he now because his bomb only will activate if we dive at 101-150m depth.
My bomb defuser role is exactly in that depth and it will nonsense having a townie defusing a townie bomb, so I'm sure he's mafia
No. I dont wanna vote between you two because I'm not confident about you two's situation, but one should be mafia.. By delaying I meant more to see if other reveals and role uses help clarify the situation.
You're both vanilla currently no? So I dont get what you mean. You are both currently lynchable without risk unless one lied about the role order.

As for defusing, whichever reaches defuser depth first will defuse the other, doesnt help us determine which of you is mafia
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No. I dont wanna vote between you two because I'm not confident about you two's situation, but one should be mafia.. By delaying I meant more to see if other reveals and role uses help clarify the situation.
You're both vanilla currently no? So I dont get what you mean. You are both currently lynchable without risk unless one lied about the role order.

As for defusing, whichever reaches defuser depth first will defuse the other, doesnt help us determine which of you is mafia
The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bomb
The thing*
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay, needed to confirm something, @GrySun you don't wanna vote against me or Sam to not activate bomb role, right? Seems I'm the defuser of his bomb role and not viceversa, we can lynch he now because his bomb only will activate if we dive at 101-150m depth.
My bomb defuser role is exactly in that depth and it will nonsense having a townie defusing a townie bomb, so I'm sure he's mafia
>identify dego as potential mafia bomb/second town bomb
>dego waits until d2 to confirm my suspicions
>dego votes for me
>"I'm happy to explore other options"
>proceeds to double down on me instead

If you were actually town you would be playing more actively to try and find another route because neither of us should be the lynch priority when five cunts voted for dd and a few others seemed to deliberately avoid the situation
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We can only defuse a bomb is we have defuser role in the same depth than bomb role user, if I'm a townie defuser in 101-150m and he's bomb there, why he will be a townie bomb??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bomb
Is this how it works?

@Copy Panda can you clarify if defuser can only defuse the current depth bomb, not the whole player
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
>identify dego as potential mafia bomb/second town bomb
>dego waits until d2 to confirm my suspicions
>dego votes for me
>"I'm happy to explore other options"
>proceeds to double down on me instead

If you were actually town you would be playing more actively to try and find another route because neither of us should be the lynch priority when five cunts voted for dd and a few others seemed to deliberately avoid the situation
I'm thinking that's dangerous letting you alive while I'm sure that you are the real scum
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dego didnt you say you were townie first not bomb? I'm a bit lost.

Sam said Townie, Defuser, Bomb, Townie, no?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This let us with another defuser, someone can defuse my bomb and idk who
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dego didnt you say you were townie first not bomb? I'm a bit lost.

Sam said Townie, Defuser, Bomb, Townie, no?
No, you asked me if I'm townie in the current depth and I answered that I'm not.
I'm Townie in 2nd and Defuser in 3rd
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Is this how it works?

@Copy Panda can you clarify if defuser can only defuse the current depth bomb, not the whole player
If I am a 0-50m bomb and my 51- 100m role is also a bomb, a 0-50 bomb defuser will only defuse the 0-50 bomb. If we were to dive, my 51-100 bomb would still be intact.

Hypothetically, if the 0-50 bomb defuser also has a bomb defuser at 51-100, they could use their power at that depth too

So to clarify, you defuse the current depth bomb, not the whole player
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
100
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
State your whole order

You asked me to do it so you should be clear too no?
Bruh I've been voting for ascend the whole 2 days, it's kinda obvious where the bomb is, also latest is plain town
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I feel like dego has a bomb for depths 1, 2 and 4; maf bomb defuser at 3 to prevent his teammates from eating my load as they kill me

Bloke is absolutely spiralling since getting outed d1, reckon he'll keep wanting me gone lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This let us with another defuser, someone can defuse my bomb and idk who
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, you asked me if I'm townie in the current depth and I answered that I'm not.
I'm Townie in 2nd and Defuser in 3rd
Well, if we knew for sure you're telling the truth then Sam is cooked.

But the thing is, you could still be lying about your order in order to make it appear that Sam's order is fake. Which is a very smart play if you did that, but it still requires us believing you to conclude Sam fumbled.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Again, why would I out you as town bomb day 1 if I'm scum? Like what is the long term benefit of a mafia doing that?
 
Top