Last edited by a moderator:
Look at you arguing in bad faith!Would you be able to reveal your roles like I did? U only claimed being defuser in ur unique active role
Vanilla, Bomb defuser, bomb, vanilla townieSame as yours but reverse order from the sounds of it, hence PAPP
U clarified it now, not before, I wanted to know your passive roles so ty.Look at you arguing in bad faith!
I did already:
Vanilla, Bomb defuser, bomb, vanilla townie
We started at 0m, and after yesterday's poll we went diving 40m. Now we are at 40m, so we are still in the same spot of 0-50m roles.Btw, @Copy Panda , i think nothing happens in any depth? I thought we might gain or lose some roles or have some extra things depending on where we dive, as can be understood, nothing changed for me at night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seems like he's well out of his depthI'm afraid Snehal is so far not adding much to the game solving and things may not change, so he could be a good lynch, albeit a bit blind due to barely talking. But it's not due to being offline, I see him reading every now and then.
No. I dont wanna vote between you two because I'm not confident about you two's situation, but one should be mafia.. By delaying I meant more to see if other reveals and role uses help clarify the situation.Okay, needed to confirm something, @GrySun you don't wanna vote against me or Sam to not activate bomb role, right? Seems I'm the defuser of his bomb role and not viceversa, we can lynch he now because his bomb only will activate if we dive at 101-150m depth.
My bomb defuser role is exactly in that depth and it will nonsense having a townie defusing a townie bomb, so I'm sure he's mafia
The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bombNo. I dont wanna vote between you two because I'm not confident about you two's situation, but one should be mafia.. By delaying I meant more to see if other reveals and role uses help clarify the situation.
You're both vanilla currently no? So I dont get what you mean. You are both currently lynchable without risk unless one lied about the role order.
As for defusing, whichever reaches defuser depth first will defuse the other, doesnt help us determine which of you is mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The thing*The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bomb
>identify dego as potential mafia bomb/second town bombOkay, needed to confirm something, @GrySun you don't wanna vote against me or Sam to not activate bomb role, right? Seems I'm the defuser of his bomb role and not viceversa, we can lynch he now because his bomb only will activate if we dive at 101-150m depth.
My bomb defuser role is exactly in that depth and it will nonsense having a townie defusing a townie bomb, so I'm sure he's mafia
Is this how it works?The think is that he can't defuse me because my bomb isn't my 2nd role, I'm townie in 51-100m. While I can defuse him in 101-150m because I'm bomb defuser here and he's bomb
I'm thinking that's dangerous letting you alive while I'm sure that you are the real scum>identify dego as potential mafia bomb/second town bomb
>dego waits until d2 to confirm my suspicions
>dego votes for me
>"I'm happy to explore other options"
>proceeds to double down on me instead
If you were actually town you would be playing more actively to try and find another route because neither of us should be the lynch priority when five cunts voted for dd and a few others seemed to deliberately avoid the situation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, you asked me if I'm townie in the current depth and I answered that I'm not.Dego didnt you say you were townie first not bomb? I'm a bit lost.
Sam said Townie, Defuser, Bomb, Townie, no?
YesSam said Townie, Defuser, Bomb, Townie, no?
If I am a 0-50m bomb and my 51- 100m role is also a bomb, a 0-50 bomb defuser will only defuse the 0-50 bomb. If we were to dive, my 51-100 bomb would still be intact.Is this how it works?
@Copy Panda can you clarify if defuser can only defuse the current depth bomb, not the whole player
State your whole orderI'm Townie in 2nd and Defuser in 3rd
Bruh I've been voting for ascend the whole 2 days, it's kinda obvious where the bomb is, also latest is plain townState your whole order
You asked me to do it so you should be clear too no?
Well, if we knew for sure you're telling the truth then Sam is cooked.This let us with another defuser, someone can defuse my bomb and idk who
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, you asked me if I'm townie in the current depth and I answered that I'm not.
I'm Townie in 2nd and Defuser in 3rd