Last edited:
Gry, Shino, yourself, myself, mazino, tatsu, erin; basically all us old heads are capable of it if mafI agree with shino on this, Holt was strong player, but who considers him lie that to kill him over Gry who was more pf a town stirrer?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last game I was mafia with Shino and we immediately silenced Marms who was on Shino's case.I believe if shino was mafia she would’ve gone for another kill target because Holt was basically onto her D1, so killing him would def put her in a tight spot, and if we put aside the Defo vs Sam conundrum, she is the most sus when Holt was killed. That gives me the heebie-jeebies some mafia are setting her up.
Gry, Shino, yourself, myself, mazino, tatsu, erin; basically all us old heads are capable of it if maf
i was hoping for a shorter roster of people, but I guess everyone do be wary of Holt
I wasn't too concerned D1 with you being on me but now with my DD fumble my lynch is pretty real.votekill Natasha

Specifically vanillas is what gets me to trust it.Idk, its not really difficult to claim vanillas or mass passive rolesOr what post do you mean
are we playing the same game?I'll do a placeholder votekill snehal
most sus person
as I've said placeholderare we playing the same game?
he's up there but maybe not #1
Specifying that I mean the same role twice, and vanilla twice in the A-P-P-A pattern I shared in p#252 Roles + 2 Vanillas
How do you know most people told the truth ? I am not gonna make up a fishy lie nor do i believe it's the best Town play atmSo you won't give your pattern etc. even when almost everyone else has?
VT, Active Role 1, Active role 2, VT???2 Roles + 2 Vanillas
I can't say they did but it is still information that can be scrutinised, which is better than fuck allHow do you know most people told the truth ? I am not gonna make up a fishy lie nor do i believe it's the best Town play atm
AR1 - VT - VT - AR1VT, Active Role 1, Active role 2, VT???
"A-P-P-A"
I can see one being a red tbhIdk am I making that little sense that a town pomcha and town shino would be picking me as their #1 suspect two days in a row
That's kinda crazy. Even Holt said so, and everyone is agreeing he's a strong player.
I've been trying to discern which but Shino is refusing to clarify her A role and Pomcha is not really engaging with me, only speaking of me.I can see one being a red tbh
Spy claim? Why don't you tell me what you saw then? coz I have trust issues here.Active or passive isn't that much to give away.
If active, did you get feedback?
I'm not asking for no reason here.