Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4)
Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5); A-P-P-A (#139)
Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16); P-A-P-P pattern (Vanilla, Bomb defuser, bomb, vanilla)
Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11); P-P-A-P (#138)
Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12); P-A-A-P (#85)
Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15) P1-P2-P2-P1 pattern (#460)
Nash: A-P-P-A, I don't feel so good don't put me back in the water... (#25); Active, Vanilla, Vanilla, Active (#596)
Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40)
Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47); P-A-A-P (#147)
Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54)
Mazi: I got 2 roles, 1-4 is one and in between is one, so 2-3. Prefer to dive to 2-3 the in between one. So id prefer 51-150. (#63)
Pom: A-B-B-A pattern, active and passive (#71)
Shino: A-B-A-B pattern for roles (#72); prefers B role (#74).
Tatsu: Strong no matter the depth (#81)
Holt: Fine at current depth (#82)
Snehal: P-P-P-P (#549); all townie (#551)