--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
LmaoDego really wanting me gone is telling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can't be serious, neither you or me can be options until we are defused because we cannot afford any collateral, even if it is us.Lmao
Gonna wait until more ppl come back to determine what we gonna do, but options for me now are Sam or Nash
Her popping up as plain townie just makes it stranger... unless she got pirated? I have to refresh myself on how she'd be presented if piratedI don't understand the whole ordeal of that confrontation with Nash then.
He was wrong on shino obv. He insisted a bit on pompom in a few posts too, could he have investigated her N1 ? But even if he did it was too early to know his sanity.I'd like to say the 4 mafias are Pompom, shino, Val/Snehal(one or the other) + one of Dego/Sam. But I can't shake a bad feeling regarding Natasha and Style where one could be scum. I need to put a vote down but not sure on who.
Not talking about... her vanilla role?I told you from the start I wasn't going to talk about my A role.
so I assume A was double townie, B will be an active? anything is better than plain townieShino: A-B-A-B pattern for roles (#72); prefers B role (#74).
Not talking about... her vanilla role?
Post-game comments might be interesting nglOnce again wish we had full roster at death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---