Last edited by a moderator:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
1 or nothing.Can Mafia often kill multiple townies in a single night ? Or is it always 1 or nothing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Is this fully up to date?For now votes are:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako
Why was Shino loss a big blow to you?My ideal scenario is still first being right about Stylether, then hoping that more info gets revealed about Natasha and the bomb trio by tomorrow. Still i don't really have much hope of it working out tbh. Losing both Gry and Shino today was a big blow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1st day no good reason, i wouldn't have voted him if he was at lynch risk tbhYou've been on Stylether the whole game I can't remember why.
^ this quote doesn't embed properly, jump to it to see what she's responding toThey were being quiet about it. You were the one stirring her lynch.
Because shino was distrusted and it was a possible wrong lynch. If she was a mafia, that’d flip you in a different light.
Maybe he is something he can’t see like sleeper or so.
Out of Gry suspects I’m only iffy about Dego because of the whole bomb situation. I actually believe Val. And shino was confirmed townie. I also wonder who Gry investigated.
This is called the hosts want us to stop staying on the same zone. We will need to descend even of just a little.
I’d rather descend a lot so I can keep my role, but that might affect its sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vali x lucifer And this? If you chickened out of voting her why feel the blow, I'd expect you to feel vindicated.Why was Shino loss a big blow to you?
>> While we are in disarray this much, Natasha and Sam are very much perfect team, with Dego staying besides. All three are 95% mafia in my opinion.
I really think that the opposite of this is true.Seriously to all, after what Dego and Sam did, sussing my bomb defuser claim...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correction:She never mentioned Gry's name D2 for a det who investigated him though.
I agree with shino on this, Holt was strong player, but who considers him lie that to kill him over Gry who was more pf a town stirrer?
Sorry Pom. Found the reciepts.And Gry is dubious, but he looks more town than the first two in my books.
You should bet money on it tooIf you are not maf this time, I wont even register for MG 145 xD it is that obvious.
Hmm...I'd vote either Pom, shino after that refusal to share, Val for similar reasons or Snehal for big doubts about his roles
Exactly why I spied Dego too.Well, if we knew for sure you're telling the truth then Sam is cooked.
But the thing is, you could still be lying about your order in order to make it appear that Sam's order is fake. Which is a very smart play if you did that, but it still requires us believing you to conclude Sam fumbled.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We are 0-4 with players I feel were pretty good/experienced getting killed off. Of course i hoped for Shino to be Mafia once she got lynched lol, I am only viewing the game from general Town pov@Vali x lucifer And this? If you chickened out of voting her why feel the blow, I'd expect you to feel vindicated.
You having targeted a now dead Gry does look a bit convenient, Vali looks green too so its not a very game-changing target either. Why not investigate Nash n2 or one of the bomb/bomb defuser trio?It helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane. Not aurr about other dets though, Gry never shared any results and I distrust styl and Natasha

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If I speak I'll be in trouble but the lack of thought from it is infuriating. Now with how deep we'll be going they'll defuse me and then push me d4 lolDego & Sam TvT
Arrow opportunising as mafia?
Hmm why dego? If he's m!bomb wouldn't it be likely that his teammates do the kill and other things while he sits there menacingly? Same for if he's another town bombI'm going to sleep very soon if you want to ask me anything @SirSamuel016
Actually might need to revisit opinion on tatsu if I'm barking up the right tree right now with my suspects.So my opinions
89Snehal : as I said could be just lost newbie or hiding on purpose mafia. Feels like he's not engaging/debating much with the rest, just comes, says his bit, answer questions if asked, votes and leaves.
Erin I know she said she would be very busy and I get it but she feels a bit superficial imo. Voted for 'placeholders' twice. Said she would vote a DD lyncher and did but she didn't say why style in particular, maybe she just trusted the other voters more ? but she could have said so. I see her as a good player who can lead town if needed, maybe this time she just doesn't have time but my vibe is still that she's trying to lay low. Tho she was one of the earliest claimer so I'll give her that.
Pomcha : knew to stay away from DD, affiliated herself very fast to shino. a mafia who knows who is town and can thus associate herself with the right people ? Wasn't around much yesterday either.
Sam / Dego / Arrow : as long as there are bomb claims in the middle of this it will be a little hard to resolve this trio in a lynch, unless we get them to vote last on each other somehow. Out of the tree I trust Dego the least, Sam the most, but maybe I'm giving Sam too much street cred cause he's around a lot, tries to poke people to get info. But I've seen a mafia Sam capable of leading town (straight to its demise) before so I'm still trying to keep an eye out in case. Haven't made my mind on arrow. Neutral on him for now.
Style mostly neutral on him, tho yesterday he came in late and just joined the train, could be an opportunist mafia who freely joined a town lynch. but hmmm claim Det. Could be M.det. Naive det is easy to fake after all.
Lumi / Vali : kinda don't know what to do about them so they're yellow by default in my book
Nashy : still see her as mostly townie, waiting to see what she can bring to the table today since she hinted strong roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I figured if he's mafbomb then you and arrow are truthful.Hmm why dego? If he's m!bomb wouldn't it be likely that his teammates do the kill and other things while he sits there menacingly? Same for if he's another town bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---