Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • This poll will close: .

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay, people don't know their detectives.

Ignoring the names, there's:

Detective who gets the truth
Detective who gets the opposite of the truth
Detective who only ever gets innocent
Detective who only ever gets guilty
I'm the bloke his bowels make him regret drinking too much coffee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you're the 4th person to mention my bunghole in some fashion today
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
There's three trains of thought from the game that can be tested

Option 1: Yeet the investigatives
Someone could be lying so do we risk getting it wrong by cutting another det claim off (pom or styl), or in a really risky wold nash?

Option 2: Verify sanities
Lynch snehal or vali to try and consolidate what sanity a det claim can be

Option 3: Explosives
We throw all caution to the window and lynch the most distrusted of the bomb trio (myself, dego, arrow) with high risk of collateral (dego or arrow exploding (not like copan when he sees a naughty rin cosplayer))

I prefer option 2, or 1; 3 is too dangerous
I don't think I will be voting one of the investigators, the reason is straight forward : I think 3 dets in this game is very doable, with how small the usability window if dets is and the fact that there are many townies (aka probably at least 1 miller) and probably mafia boss is around as well, 3 dets seems very reasonable and not even that good tbh
option 3 has a lot of collateral damage, and if we don't manage to dive more, we may as well consider ourselves lost
option 2 is just a shot in the dark, a desperate shot basically because we were not able to find any good lynches

tbh, thinking about it, 2 spies is the lesser believable thing and nash's targets seem convient as well. so idk, I might just vote for nash et the end of the day. at least between the options you gave me, that's the least risky I think. but I might just join you in shooting in the dark, even tho I don't agree that much I think it's a better option than the others
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
But not today, it wouldn't give us more info. And she's not even here to discuss / defend herself.

Well. Snehal isn't either but...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't think I will be voting one of the investigators, the reason is straight forward : I think 3 dets in this game is very doable, with how small the usability window if dets is and the fact that there are many townies (aka probably at least 1 miller) and probably mafia boss is around as well, 3 dets seems very reasonable and not even that good tbh
styl + pom on top of gry and dd gives me pause coz that's 4. dd could also be spy at times like natasha
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
tbh, thinking about it, 2 spies is the lesser believable thing and nash's targets seem convient as well. so idk, I might just vote for nash et the end of the day.
2 spy slots is not less beliveable than 3 dets -> 4 dets at 150-200
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
votekill nash
sorry but this is the most reasnable for me right now, I might change but seems like snail is pretty dead already, and we don't even know what he has to say about it
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
votekill nash
sorry but this is the most reasnable for me right now, I might change but seems like snail is pretty dead already, and we don't even know what he has to say about it
Fairs, you might be right tbh

good to see you btw kako
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You don't make it easy to vouch for you

Not that I can talk xD
But Nash, its a running gag that I lynch Erin for shits and giggles when I have no clue

does copan turn down a baggy when the booger sugar is put right in front of him? no

I am a silly sam
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
This feels so low hanging fruit.
like that desin lynch in I don't remember which game where he was playing like this and then turned out...town
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
btw, nash can also be mafia boss, our spy died and cannot check if she actually performed an action anyway
 
Top