Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 6 (180m)

180m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • This poll will close: .

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Mafia didn't kill last night cause of the even killing 2 random townies.

A doc defended successfully or the hider provided by the even hid from the random kill successfully.
We aren't going to stop looking like a team to Vali if we keep sending the exact message only seconds apart hahaha
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
104
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia didn't kill last night cause of the even killing 2 random townies.

A doc defended successfully or the hider provided by the even hid from the random kill successfully.
Klaus' attacks were at random, someone not being dead is pure chance.
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
Town, if we have doubts about arrow come out and discuss, at least without the 4 mafias for 6 hours or so, then if you still don't trust me I will lock my vote first and let y'all solve the problem.
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
Well yeah, that goes for any night really, never heard of maf killing one of their own as a strategy.
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
The event provides a hider role to a random townie. That hider has equal chance of being the reason of only one death as doctor.
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
Oh right everyone talking to him rn is on his shit list, hilarious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Town, if we have doubts about arrow come out and discuss, at least without the 4 mafias for 6 hours or so, then if you still don't trust me I will lock my vote first and let y'all solve the problem.
Quoted the wrong message
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Town, if we have doubts about arrow come out and discuss, at least without the 4 mafias for 6 hours or so, then if you still don't trust me I will lock my vote first and let y'all solve the problem.
Vali, consider that your list of 4 mafias is currently objectively impossible because Pom confirmed her target as the one I claimed it to be.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
104
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The event provides a hider role to a random townie. That hider has equal chance of being the reason of only one death as doctor.
You think doctor would save a Klaus kill? I'm not sure
 

Stylether

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The ones who could come out hider atm are arrow, tatsu, lumi ? Assuming noone present is being koi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam too.
Not that hider should come out, right?

Even us trying to limit the scope of who it could be is unwise.
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Not that hider should come out, right?

Even us trying to limit the scope of who it could be is unwise.
I can share my opinion on that in like 9-10 hours. I'm getting ready for work my answer to that is complex and nitpicky. I'll stop speculating who hider is tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I didn't even checked mb, gonna stop supposing things
You supposing things is lending credence to your townness. Mafia would be better informed.

So to be mafia you'd have to be acting clueless, but I've not seen you break character yet if you are.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
Vali, consider that your list of 4 mafias is currently objectively impossible because Pom confirmed her target as the one I claimed it to be.
Pom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmao
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Pom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmao
Before Pom mentioned who she visited, I claimed to have seen it with my spy as arrow.

Only town has the spy role. So for me to be mafia, she would have to be mafia in your list with me.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
Before Pom mentioned who she visited, I claimed to have seen it with my spy as arrow.

Only town has the spy role. So for me to be mafia, she would have to be mafia in your list with me.
I will let the townies decide, again, she might flip, you are 100% mafia.
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
My Spy Results in summary:
N1 - Shino no result
N2 - Dego no result
N3 - Pomcha visited arrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will let the townies decide, again, she might flip, you are 100% mafia.
I just had pom confirm one of the most specific town interactions possible I'm not mafia :shootme
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Whatever

As long as you don't vote me first I can still work alongside you.

Please don't stop reading my posts when they come. ๐Ÿ™
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so that's why I decided to make a little mafia trap that they gladly fell into lol
by making everyone declare where they would go, we can know how mafias is in each group
This is a very town move ngl
Me likey
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I will return here soon, breakfast prep etc.
I just wanted to say @Kakoha , i was not talking about your overall english vocabulary while saying what I said up there, but on the entropy of your first messages while you took over. Your English is good :)
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
104
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If I can lead a lynch today, I would go for Tatsu by discard, 4 peoples claimed voting 60m, 2 newbies + Kako who I'm seeing as townie

List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
I repeat, i don't even want to enter a discussion with the mafias.

If we wanna talk about the poll, I will do so with everybody else minus the 4 people i consider the obvious mafias, also there were 5 votes outside of dive 80 - 60, so maybe even a 5th non town could be around

I voted dive 60

doctor - doctor - doctor - doctor

1st night protected Sam, second night Pom, third night Arrow
Also, today I would like to end the discussion and lock our votes before the last hour where mafia becomes more active and starts coordinating following their agenda.

Yesterday I tried throwing something unexpected at them to impact the losing result, unsuccessfully, but at least I could confirm my suspicions with their reactions.
I will keep reposting this every hour or so until i get every townie to see it, i repeat everybody except Nat, styl, Sam and Dego
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
104
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I will keep reposting this every hour or so until i get every townie to see it, i repeat everybody except Nat, styl, Sam and Dego
Whatever, lock a vote and come next day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think you voted dive 40m just for your giving up msgs yesterday
 
Top